It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government buying 42,000 pairs of giant underpants for obese illegals. WTF?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

US elastic border stretching with overweight migrants.

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency has put out a bid for 42,000 pairs of white 100-percent-cotton men’s briefs — and are in desperate need of super-sizes like 4,800 size “2X-Large,” 4,800 “3X-Large” and “4X-Large,” and 3,600 “5X-Large.”

The ICE officials say they also need 2,400 pairs of “6X-Large” underwear — a garment that retailers say can fit someone weighing as much as 500 pounds.

Casual Male XL in New Hyde Park was selling three-packs of Harbor Bay 6XL men’s briefs for $30 a pack on Monday.

The items need to be delivered to El Paso, Texas, right at the belly of a wave of illegal immigration.

“A very portly guy would wear this,” a store employee said. “It looks like a pair of pants.”

Whats going on?

We just learned that the government is now letting illegals come right in:

US releases immigrant families, won't say how many.

Not only are they letting them waltz right in, they're also clothing them, all the way down to their gigantic underpants?

edit on 26-6-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Lol well I have not seen ONE single photo of an overweight immigrant...maybe they are going to sew the legs and have them as backup parachutes!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Well, I just did a search and got some "interesting" results...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Give us your tired...your hungry...your morbidly obese??

Umm.. I missed that last part. Huh??

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

They are here now and not much we can do about it but we should make sure that they are clean and healthy to prevent diseases and such.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

They are here now and not much we can do about it but we should make sure that they are clean and healthy to prevent diseases and such.

They brought disease with them.

www.abc15.com...

“We are starting to see chicken pox, MRSA staph infections, we are starting to see different viruses,” Cabrera said.

We have a potential pandemic in the making.

And the administration could care less.

They want them VOTERS.

Give us your sick,

Give us your poor.

Well give you some underoos,

And Give the administration your mom and dads, uncles, aunts VOTES.

God Bless America !

edit on 26-6-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
When Fukushima melts down there will be a huge influx of Japanese Sumo refugees.
edit on 26-6-2014 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Locking these people up in small areas is going to cause these problems to explode.

I don't like the fact that they are all coming here to this country illegally looking for handouts but I feel that if they had let them go to their destinations we wouldn't have a potential pandemic problem that we might see in those detention facilities.

My conspiracy side tells me that both parties have a bigger agenda for America but that's for another thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: Char-Lee

Well, I just did a search and got some "interesting" results...

Yes well I doubt this guy heaved himself over the border, and if the food was that good at home why would he?

I think these undies are for the 30,000 little kids that came "all alone".

I am beginning to think they must have had a really bad worker and was supposed to order pampers.

I would say something is STINKY!

edit on 26-6-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

This should make Michelle Obama happy. Now she can moan on about the obesity problem in the US. Get on Oprah and tell we the people we need to lose weight. This will bump her stats up...

I can't stand how my tax dollars are being spent. I can't believe what is going on with our borders, and lack of concern by the average person. Pathetic...absolutely pathetic.

Des

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

My conspiracy side tells me that both parties have a bigger agenda for America but that's for another thread.

My conspiracy side tell me this is another face of CLoward and Piven in action.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Global warming.

Attacks on the rich.

Attacks on Wall Street.

Attacks on them evil corporations.

Is all a multi prong Cloward and Piven attack to destroy the system.

Anyone who doesn't need government to survive is a 'clear and present danger' to the progressive Cloward and Piven Agenda.

They could care less about those children.

They could care less about those illegal immigrants.

And the only reason they want that 'reform' is to crash the system.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Ahh I got it, this proves there are GIANT aliens...in need of new shorts!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

It's a shame that only a few see that.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I guess they won't need a WIC card doesn't look like anyone is going hungry. They must be doing this so Michelle will have something to do. She can develope a diet plan using tax dollars with low carb beans, tortillas, and rice. Viva la Obama!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Just another example of the lawlessness of this administration.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So an illegal makes the long, hard, death defying journey here and still weights 500lbs. Thiese must be ones living under gov care. Looks like they eat much better then I get to.
edit on 6/26/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

And...they will all have to be put on Obamacare immediately, for treatment for obesity...

Now that stomach stapling is covered by Obamacare for obesity...they all get surgery...

Ain't it fun paying for crap for people that can't even say thank you in English...

Des

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well I crossed the border in the other direction...a year ago.
I live in Belize now.
Funny, I wondered where all those obese Belizeans went!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

We used to do just that; physical inspections, delousing powder and vaccinations were the norm.

edit on 26-6-2014 by Lipton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

They know what is coming, the word was put out. They are going to grant amnesty to everyone. That is why we see the flood of people and the underpants.

All the while we will sit back watching reality tv and arguing the finer point of nothing. They will turn this into a 3rd world country in 10 years.
edit on 26-6-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join