It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUMPHRIES: Poor, poor politicians, Hillary Clinton down to her last $100 million.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
From the Washingtion Times

Poor little politicians! They’re all “dead broke,” as Hillary Clinton put it. She says her $100 million”

Her daughter, Chelsea, managed to survive her childhood of grinding poverty by learning not to worry about money.

You can hardly see the scars from her harrowing ordeal of fighting to survive in a $10 million apartment she moved into after her $3 million wedding, struggling to make ends meet on a $600,000 per year pittance she earned at a job with NBC News

I like Rusty Humphries... he's like one of us.
Irreverent, distrustful, see's threw all the double talk and no one is safe from his satire.

I'm glad he picks on Hilary and crew. I get a little sick everything she pretends she's one of us, the common folks.
her and her ilk are 'NOT' like you and me in anyway whatsoever!

If she thinks having just 100 million makes her dead broke then my meager pittance surely must place my family in line for indentured servitude class!

Go get her Rusty !!!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

The Clinton's, like nearly all politicians, most likely believe the idiotic nonsense they are spewing and are honestly flustered when the citizenry does not find it to be truthful.

She probably thinks they were broke but we all know better.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's why she only speaks in 30 second sound bites.
She knows we can only take small doses of lies and falsehoods at a time.
and while we're all shaking our heads thinking, 'That can't be right'?
she goes off and say's some other stupid idiotic diatribe.

The sad part is it's not just her... all those mightier then thou politicos do it!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
There is no sadder sight than a politician sitting on the sidewalk holding a sign: Will Work for Kickbacks.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Yeah, my favorite was when she was running for Senator in New York and she claimed to have watched the Yankees growing up in Chicago.

All of us wondered if she had a magic television back in the 50's that had WPIX beamed to only her from New York City.

Jackass.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hilary Clinton is a ONE PERCENTER !

Come on now where is that 'EAT the RICH' at now eh ?

Oh Hillary is 'one of us' !

I get it.

I see the glaring double standard.

They would 'care' if her name happened to be Hillary Koch.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

And the disconnect between "The People" and ALL politicians is reflected in this provided statement.

edit on 26-6-2014 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The day Bill and Hillary are broke is the day Joe Biden and Harry Reid will join Mensa.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's just how nobody faulted Lennin or Stalin for sitting on mountains of wealth and living large while their people starved.

It's just how when the bank takes your house for lack of payment you're a victim and when the state takes it for lack of payment you're a deadbeat freeloader.

Everything is for the state. Glory be to the state.

When the neighbor rapes your daughter you get mad. When the state rapes your daughter you invite it in for dinner with the family.

Kochs have million or billions they're horrible vile monsters. Pelosi, Clinton, Bloomberg, Buffet have millions and they're righteous heroes of the state.

You'll always be beloved by the masses as long as everything you do is for the glory of the state. You can steal for the state. Rape for the state. Murder for the state. And they'll put your face on money.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Dude...
Don't pick on Joe Biden

he's "Special" ya know...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
That will be their last "declared" $100Million.
Criminals like the Clintons will have stashed away plenty more than is declared / legal, over the course of their criminal lifespans.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: HardCorps
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Dude...
Don't pick on Joe Biden

he's "Special" ya know...

LOL very special, so special in fact he is the only one that knows how special he is.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I heard how she struggled to pay her "mortgages" Oh the horror!

edit on 26-6-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join