It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceased Lockheed Martin CEO claimed that we are already traveling amongst the stars

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

The X-37, and other classified systems launched into orbit use rockets. Which means you can figure out where they're going to be.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
if what the ex CEO of Lockheed says is true we would be far more advanced then utilizing chemical reactions to achieve orbit..Chemical rockets are way too slow to reach the stars even at light speed it would take years to reach the nearest star system.. Most likely the technology is utilizing gravity to distort space\time. By bending space you get to your destination much quicker. Check out what Bob Lazar says I believe in him because he predicted element 115 and its properties way before it was officially recognized.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The X-37, and other classified systems launched into orbit use rockets. Which means you can figure out where they're going to be.

how do you know other classified systems utilize chemical rockets to get to orbit? do you have access to top secret files at the military?
edit on pmqupmThu, 26 Jun 2014 14:30:29 -050030u2926u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

The consensus is I saw one of ours.

I'm shocked.

If the stadium size mothership flew over your heads...you would have most likely reached the same consensus.

Sometimes it gets rather ridiculous...once I saw Phage trying to explain away a sighting of a huge ship by professional pilots (2 of them If I remember the thread correctly)...that it was a lenticular cloud instead...which they misidentified as an aerial craft. Professional pilots...can't tell if that's a cloud up there...that is a disturbing thought.

Once you're wired for disbelief...there is nothing you can't debunk.

edit on 26-6-2014 by MarioOnTheFly because: typo

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

totally agree with you some people wont believe in anything that does not fit there beliefs . nothing you can do I compare it to the people that believed the earth was flat even when a ton of evidence came in that it wasn't (some still do believe it or not) its like a religion to them.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aquariusdude

totally agree with you some people wont believe in anything that does not fit there beliefs . nothing you can do I compare it to the people that believed the earth was flat even when a ton of evidence came in that it wasn't (some still do believe it or not) its like a religion to them.

I'm aware of that
Flat Earth Society

They are funny and harmless. It's a joke to a reasonable man that has ever set foot out of his native country. They might try to check the ISS feed from time to time...but I'm sure they have an explanation for that one.

But give it a thought...now, that would be the mother of all conspiracies

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

if what the ex CEO of Lockheed says is true we would be far more advanced then utilizing chemical reactions to achieve orbit..Chemical rockets are way too slow to reach the stars even at light speed it would take years to reach the nearest star system

The ex-CEO Rich already has said that, AKA a secret technology not involving rocketry, and a new understanding of physics or amending errors, but that's all he said, if he actually did say any of it at all.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

how do you know other classified systems utilize chemical rockets to get to orbit? do you have access to top secret files at the military?

You know...there often lies the problem...we people are often unable to grasp that something could be more advanced than us. That things we theorize these days are already invented out there somewhere...in vastness of endless space. Like anti-gravity drives (and probably places where it's ancient tech) or teleportation for example. It is inevitable as a mathematical equation.

Only 25 years ago...I remember clearly that my biology teacher in high school told us that conditions that were needed for life are unique and that it only occurred on earth. That the odds were too great to have happened anywhere else.

Today almost every monkey knows we have detected habitable planets...which means...light...water...athmosphere. Conditions for life are as common as a day. And we only looked in our backyard. Not even that.

It's failure of an imagination sometimes. Confined within educational indoctrinations.

The more we know...the more we understand how little we knew before.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Yeah I'm surprised he didn't jump into my thread and tell me I saw a satellite or a flock of seagulls. I'm mean I saw flock of seagulls once...never again. But that's a different thread altogether.

Some people don't believe me simply because I don't have pictures. Cool with me. I'm the one who saw it. I'm the one who knows it's real. I'm pretty sure it's ours. And I'm pretty sure it's badass.

But yeah, people can't accept that sometimes there is some high strangeness going on and that the universe is a more mysterious place then lenticular clouds.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Only 25 years ago...I remember clearly that my biology teacher in high school told us that conditions that were needed for life are unique and that it only occurred on earth. That the odds were too great to have happened anywhere else.

Your Biology teacher was a very naughty boy, he was telling you only what he thought you needed to know, at least that's what it seems like, and a lot of people act like that.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Ive had this suspicion ever since i became aware of conspiracy theories.

Why would our government not have a secret space program, and if they did, why would they not try to include all the greatest minds of the world? I believe that the USA and Russia are in cahoots with this whole thing too, really every major nation is probably involved. national space programs are good enough to launch probes and run satellites, but in order to reach out of our solar system and into deep space, it will take the cooperation of all humanity, imo.

We may have a secret space fleet, but i doubt we're out of the solar system, we might be, but i doubt it. the sheer amount of resources a large star ship would require, and the capital it would take is probably more than any one or two nations could afford. you think those new f35s are expensive, imagine a space ship capable of deep space flight at sublight to ftl speeds, youd need the very best of the best materials, no cutting corners.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Your Biology teacher was a very naughty boy, he was telling you only what he thought you needed to know, at least that's what it seems like, and a lot of people act like that.

You might be right there smurfy...but it was a serious discussion. Nevertheless...it was an academic professional with college education...transferring it's acquired knowledge (I assume from college) to a younger sponge like generation..

But I don't blame her...she probably was in college during the 60's or 70's...who knows what was the consensus back than

edit:

Your Biology teacher was a very naughty boy

It was a woman in early forties btw

edit on 26-6-2014 by MarioOnTheFly because: sex change

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Consider this: if time travel is ever realized, then it exists during all time, the inventors being able to visit backwards as well as forwards.

And if a civilization has achieved time travel, it seems likely that they will have also achieved the more simpler, perhaps, ability to fly at FTL speeds, or warp drive.

Which means we could be getting visited at any time, by anyone, from anywhere.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If this is True then it Coincides with the Marine who Spent 17 Years on Mars . Yes No ???

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire

Consider this: if time travel is ever realized, then it exists during all time, the inventors being able to visit backwards as well as forwards.
Which means we could be getting visited at any time, by anyone, from anywhere.

But surely time travel does exist, we all travel in time, our time since we invented it? and we can't get fecking away from it.
However, forever/infinity, we have no concept of we just don't, nor have we been around that long and it seems that the Universe hasn't either? so we have to work with time..and space, and the faster we go the more we are travelling in time.
So about this thread as given, what would Rich be talking about? most likely about propulsion systems, and the crafts abilities. One of those systems could be MAGLEV to depart the planet with a huge velocity, a target planet nearby with a huge gravity and you are gone at a big rate.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

You might be right there smurfy...but it was a serious discussion. Nevertheless...it was an academic professional with college education...transferring it's acquired knowledge (I assume from college) to a younger sponge like generation..

But I don't blame her...she probably was in college during the 60's or 70's...who knows what was the consensus back than

It was a woman in early forties btw

Oops! I forgot to gender for that, mea culpa! But Drake's Equation has been around since early 60's, not that it was intended to be definitive, but probable, and it sure was attention grabbing at that time.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Someone relaying information that another person said to them, has absolutely no legs in any legitimate discussion that seeks the truth. It is pure hearsay, and nothing more. It might be fun to theorize about it and wonder about the odds of it being true, but that is as close as you will ever get.

If the original person wrote it down, and that document was verified by scientific analysis to be in his or her hand, then you have something. You may even have a recording of someone saying something that may also prove originality, if subjected to the proper scientific voice analysis.

Other than that, there is no point in discussing anything they "said" in an effort to legitimize and prove it is true. Even a picture today has very little legitimacy, as it is also second hand information.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I've been posting over there and the more things I find...well like pieces of a puzzle.

This leads to a discussion of something called a BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATION

transmissionsmedia.com...

Very interesting and related to topic in a scary way.

I am going to provide the reader with evidence that supports the idea that much of this Breakaway civilization’s advanced technology and its super-secret Space Program is based upon reverse engineering extraterrestrial technologies. These advanced exotic propulsion and exotic power technologies have been gained first through extraterrestrial crashes, and soon afterward from what are called Technology Transfer Programs (TTPs), negotiated between different ET civilizations including the Tall Whites and the Greys. Such negotiations imply embassies and ambassadors, in fact Charles Hall states that his female teacher in the 1960s was, “The Ambassadors Daughter”.

This Military Industrial Complex is the real reason the UFO/ET cover up has lasted so long because the corporations involved profit immensely from maintaining a monopoly on ET access or in the suppressing of exotic cheap energy technologies that would put the fossil fuels industry out of business. I call this loosely knit conglomerate of allied special interests the Alien Resource Cartel.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

this thread is worthless without primary sources

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrJohnSmith
Respectfully, all hokum in my opinion. Fed up with silly stories about advanced technology evolving behind closed doors..Too advanced for the public to know about, blah, blah.. Yet another deathbed / retired employee story, publicised to meet their own agenda, which has nothing to do with top secret info... More likely ego driven.

It just would'nt be possible to keep advanced technology secret, too many people would be working on it, human nature being what it is.

And most importantly of all, I cannot believe America would not be using the alleged technology for global domination, one way or another...

Not that the U.S. of A needs more advanced technology, anyway, their military is adequate enough to dominate world affairs with present technology, as we know.

The Manhattan project was kept secret with thousands working on it...

When the Manhattan project was underway, just who would you contact? Dump your data on wikileaks? Tweet out a secret? It was way easier to keep things secret in the days before the internet. Today, I can watch the contracts on fbo.gov. In the 40s, how did you even know what the government was doing?

Then there were the spies in the Manhattan project:
Klaus Fuchs

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join