It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceased Lockheed Martin CEO claimed that we are already traveling amongst the stars

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Here we have a blog claiming that Ben Rich former ceo of Lockheed Martin said that we already traveling the stars. I do believe we have reverse engineered tech from the Roswell Crash so to me it is entirely possible.You then have Gary McKinnon who claimed to see a list of non terrestrial officers when he hacked government computers and a supposed ex space marine claiming he protected human colonies on mars.Tell me what you think of this.

xenophilius.wordpress.com...
edit on amquamThu, 26 Jun 2014 11:15:20 -050015u2026u by Aquariusdude because: double word

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

However, this kind of thing is going to be classified higher than anything else, so evidence is going to be anecdotal at best, and proof is probably going to be out of the question.

But..being Human, we know what a bunch of devious and scheming liars most of those with access to resources are so it should not surprise anyone that what these people are saying is 100% accurate.

edit on 26-6-2014 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Discussed a while back. Here's what I had to say about it then and my opinion hasn't changed.

So now it's a deathbed confession? Rich died in 1995. He was on his deathbed for two years? But then, there are various versions of where that statement was made.

We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.

Ben Rich, stated during a 1993, Alumni Speech at UCLA,

www.rense.com...

Supporting this contention is the following quote from Ben Rich, former head of the Lockheed Skunkworks. Just prior to his death, he stated to a small group after a lecture that:

www.spiritofmaat.com...

Ben Rich of Lockheed Skunkworks, prior to his death, confirmed to a CSETI consultant that:

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

Sort of makes you wonder. So easy to make claims about what dead men said. A little more difficult to come up with evidence that they actually said it, or the context in which it was said.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6/26/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

This has been mentioned 100's of time.

I think it comes down to just a joke he used to say at the end of his presentation at university's ect being misunderstood.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

But then, there are various versions of where that statement was made.

[...]

Sort of makes you wonder. So easy to make claims about what dead men said. A little more difficult to come up with evidence that they actually said it, or the context in which it was said.

Yes. Either that or - to be fair - he just said it on several occasions.

I have always found it less than plausible that anyone with the proposed knowledge would choose to reveal it in that ..uhm.. in one of those ways.

edit on 26-6-2014 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

The claim of the article in the OP is that it was a "deathbed confession."
You only get to give one of those once.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Engineered tech from the Roswell Crash? yeah right more likely that the stories of Dulce might be true then well expect i doubt of the alien races that are mentioned though.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

a reply to: DupontDeux

The claim of the article in the OP is that it was a "deathbed confession."
You only get to give one of those once.

Unless he was a born again .. and again ... and again ... Christian.

No, my point was that the fact that he is reported to have said it on more than one occasion is not in itself something that makes it less credible, which you sort of implied - or that is how I interpreted it at least.

But agreed, it does make the deathbed version silly.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Yeah read the day after Roswell by Colonel Philip Corso.. Book claims that allot of our current tech was derived from the roswell crash site.Read a bit about the dulce underground base and the supposed aliens that reside there..interesting stuff.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Respectfully, all hokum in my opinion. Fed up with silly stories about advanced technology evolving behind closed doors..Too advanced for the public to know about, blah, blah.. Yet another deathbed / retired employee story, publicised to meet their own agenda, which has nothing to do with top secret info... More likely ego driven.

It just would'nt be possible to keep advanced technology secret, too many people would be working on it, human nature being what it is.

And most importantly of all, I cannot believe America would not be using the alleged technology for global domination, one way or another...

Not that the U.S. of A needs more advanced technology, anyway, their military is adequate enough to dominate world affairs with present technology, as we know.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
A link to a detailed explanation of the "deathbed confession." Page 18.
home.comcast.net...

Posted a couple few months ago here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A case of someone hearing what they want to hear, taking it out of context, embellishing, and running with it.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hard to believe if parts of these claims are true, there is virtually nothing to back it up leaked despite the large number of people who would have or currently work in the fields.

The public would (or should) be out for blood once it was known.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrJohnSmith
Respectfully, all hokum in my opinion. Fed up with silly stories about advanced technology evolving behind closed doors..Too advanced for the public to know about, blah, blah.. Yet another deathbed / retired employee story, publicised to meet their own agenda, which has nothing to do with top secret info... More likely ego driven.

It just would'nt be possible to keep advanced technology secret, too many people would be working on it, human nature being what it is.

And most importantly of all, I cannot believe America would not be using the alleged technology for global domination, one way or another...

Not that the U.S. of A needs more advanced technology, anyway, their military is adequate enough to dominate world affairs with present technology, as we know.

The Manhattan project was kept secret with thousands working on it...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

It's not secret any more. Every secret and facts for work over 5 to 6 decades without a single leak? Busy death squads I guess.

edit on 6/26/2014 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Not so much.
blog.nuclearsecrecy.com...
www.smithsonianmag.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Not so much.
blog.nuclearsecrecy.com...
www.smithsonianmag.com...

Was there a leak saying what the Manhattan project was about? I doubt it.. Personal in these type of projects are kept on a need to know basis..this can also be called the onion layer effect no one person knows what the whole project entails..so it would be impossible for one person to leak the entire projects details out to the world..

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Was there a leak saying what the Manhattan project was about?
Did you read the links?

But we aren't talking about all the "details", are we?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

It's not secret any more. Every secret and facts for work over 5 to 6 decades without a single leak? Busy death squads I guess.

its not a secret because we publicly displayed the technology so there was no reason for it to be kept top secret..

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aquariusdude

originally posted by: MrJohnSmith

The atomic bomb was built by The U.S. Britain and Canada. So that's 3 countries who had to keep it secret.
Highly doubtful

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So...all the amateur astronomers in on the secret? Hell, the pro's from other countries?

Radio operators?

Everybody engaged in power transmission?

These are all people that would be well aware of anything in our neighborhood producing enough energy to 'travel the stars'.

Nobody is space traveling in secret. Anybody that thinks so is blissfully unaware of what it would take to make that travel possible, and just how visible it would be from the planet. To give you a good idea...using the latest materials (most of which aren't even being produced by the scientists that invented them yet, let alone top secret military programs) the craft required to travel the stars would be easily visible, by the human eye...on the ground.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join