Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Anicent chinese people can fly 5,000 years ago ?

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
In my history of anicent history chinese people were able to have the abitites to have life force and charging energy from their hands they also can charge energy themselves by gathering energy around them. My ancestor said, it was lost do to the fact that the chinese people abuse it and or never wanted to learn them and till then history was lost and only some chinese monk in the monutian know this abilties because of they practice of the ancient that pass it on . In fact flying abities was lost to, I don't think chinese people today would know how to fly again......
In the human body our nerous system has a little electic so were able to charge and use energy if you just feel the inside of you and meditate takes practice everyday in the ancient time.

In ancient times in chinese and Japan, energy was thought of as a spiritual force. The way it does damage to building and anything else, to bad history was lost

suggestion ?

[edit on 1-12-2004 by AzXsNT]

[edit on 1-12-2004 by AzXsNT]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Like the Force in Star Wars...
A link might be helpful!

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I have also thought that "flying" by asian mystics, didn't mean physically flying, but more of an out of body experience.

but I too have heard such stories of physical flying done by ancient Indians.

btw, I believe there was a Maharishi Mahesh Yogi from the back in the 60's who claimed to be able to teach people to fly (basically levitate) thru transcendental meditation.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I also believe the flights in question may have simply been descriptions of astral travel or OOBE. I'd be quite interested in finding out if this was an actual physical phenomenon, but I'm not sure how we can conclusively find reason to believe it from any ancient text, as they can be re-interpreted so many ways by modern thinking.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think you refer to the Chi or Ki that is found in many martial arts and meditation styles. Yes, stories and fables have it that this energy of spirit could be used for many things....making hands like iron, jumping 40 feet, etc, etc

In reality though, just like the Fakirs in India...many of those are just tricks.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was aking in the above thread for ANY information about humans that are KNOWN to fly..........some interesting replies.....

Someone said Mohamad Ali the BOXER could levitate.....and they saw him do this with theyre own eyes!

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Food for thought. Man has found fossilized bones of prehistoric creatures we call Pterodactyls. Their wings were similar to the style of bats, but in the form of a large reptile. These creatures had wing spans of at least 20 feet. If these creatures were alive today they would not be able to get off the ground. If it jumped off a cliff to get a start it would break its wings because of it's weight.

Condors of California and South America are the largest capable of flying. They measure around 4 1/2 feet long and have a wingspread of around 11 feet.

To achieve and maintain flight, a bird has to have tremendous muscles. Over 30 percent of a hummingbird's weight is in its flight muscles. In fact, the flapping motion is one of the most strenuous activities in the entire animal kingdom. The heavier the bird, the more difficult is flight. The top weight range of flying birds is about 20 - 30 pounds. Examples that come to mind of this upper limit are mute swans, California condors, and some pelicans.

birding.about.com...

Flightless birds:

www.enchantedlearning.com...

www.madsci.org...

How many birds do you know that cannot fly?

Could it have been easier to fly in the ancient world? If so, what made it possible?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I think you guys have been watching to much dragonball z but if its true then sign me up for flying lessons

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this should or shouldn't be taken literally, but I have personally wittnessed what the physical body can do when in controlled altered states of consiousness. I am in martial arts. I have seen things done through meditation that cannot be explained by the average person. I once witnessed an event where a person meditated for a substantial amount of time focussing on the fact that his body was stone. He layed on a piece of plywood supported on both ends by chairs. The person told two very built men to pick him up by the head and toes while another person removed the plywood and placed him back down on the two supporting chairs. All the while his body stood rigid and did not bend. When the board was removed he had the two large men stand on his mid-section. This person was not extremely muscular but was phsically fit. His body bent about 1 to 2 inches down from its original position. THIS WAS NOT FAKE. There was no plexiglass or any metal bars. This was at a martial arts seminar. Average people teaching special techniques. I have also witnessed Wushu practitioners focus their ki energy into areas of their bodies such as their throats to bend bamboo staffs tipped with daggers. When done there is only a minor indentation from the dagger, but no blood. VERY IMPRESSIVE!! There is much that can be done with this mental and bodily energy, but flying just seems a little far fetched to me. Not saying it couldn't be done but.... if it is possible to do it sign me up and send me instructions

I was once told that if you look at everything around you, you are in a sense looking at an extention of yourself. Break everything down to its most basic part and you have energy. Learn how to control the energy and the possibilities are endless in what you can do. If you look at things this way, maybe it is a possibility that they somehow new how to harness the energy around them and use it in this way.

[edit on 1-12-2004 by Kata]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I am not so sure about thier abilities to fly without wings, however there have been kites and small wingd vehicles found in tombs of Egyptian Pharos. As far as mans abilities to fly back in the B.C. times....... Likely however there would seem to be no real advantage since dropping swords or arrows from aircraft would not deal the kind of damage people really crave.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AzXsNT

would these ancient chinese gather into their bodies, an energy specific to human flight, or a general energy they would convert to flying energy ? also, would the flying energy energize them to overcome gravity or perhaps form a shield from gravity or perhaps both ? what about horizontal movement in the air ?
i think the various governments and/or rulers of the chinese banned the use because it gave the people some form of independance or they would be easier to control, if they could not fly.

top topics

join