It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Savile told hospital staff he performed sex acts on corpses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Savile told hospital staff he performed sex acts on corpses in Leeds mortuary
Former TV presenter said he posed with bodies in lewd positions and stole glass eyes, Broadmoor nurse tells investigators.

Jimmy Savile told hospital staff he interfered with patients' corpses, taking grotesque photographs and stealing glass eyes for jewellery, over two decades at the mortuary of Leeds general infirmary.

The Guardian

edit on 26-6-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Weirdly i wish that this jimmy stuff would stay "discreetly undercover".

Hes dead. He did bad things and we get it. But he cant be jailed, theres no emotional gratification of his in imprisonment left.

Yes research how the BBC and such operate but digging up his specific crimes helps no one. Its all just shock news. Sell a few papers etc.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

someone call old man hogan too come deal with ole rick flair over here ehhh?!? (*Itallian accent*)

in all seriousness saville has more and more accusations come to light as time moves on... idk if he pissed off the wrong person or if he's just really as despicable as it seems, hopefully its mostly exaggeration with saville... would be a shame if not.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

What really is odd that all this was covered up for decades. he should have been stopped when he was alive and all the culprits involved should be put in jail. Savile case is propably just a tip of the iceberg.. there is more than we know.
edit on 26-6-2014 by dollukka because: typo

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Now my tummy feels kind of oozy, thinking of something so gross. Yuck.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

What really is odd that all this was covered up for decades. he should have been stopped when he was alive and all the culprits involved should be put in jail. Savile case is propably just a tip of the iceberg.. there is more than we know.

ya it feels like since he died the ones still active just piled the blame on him. I'm sure he was a baddie and deserved a good boot in the ass but I'm sure he's got lots of friends involved in this all that are pretty happy at the chance dead ole weirdo jimmy presented them. saville really is the perfect scapegoat cause of the story. the closeness with all the kids on TV. the extra weird personality... too ez to make look bad
edit on 26-6-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Can the hospital staff prove this?
No.

Well done them for cashing in on a few quid.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if it was true

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

one has to wonder why its taken them 30 years to say anything

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
So JS had no circle of friends? Big wig contacts/associates? Didnt dine with the Thatchers and with Prince Petit Pois Charles.
Those who mix/dine/associate tend to have similiar interests and there behaviours mimic.
He is small fry in all this and it was all kept quiet until he died so he couldnt name names etc.
All this stuff goes to the very top and I personally think is a massive cover up!!!!

edit on 26-6-2014 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Exactly, the people who are getting outed are all media celebrities and such and not the real power players behind it all.
There were police, judiciary, royals all involved and it's a culture that still continues to this day, there is a down syndrome girl from where I live that was abused by high people in power and they kept her story quiet and out of the news for years and still do. If it wasn't for an investigative reporter nobody would know about this.

Holly Greig

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This was reported in the 1990's.

I wish people would pay more attention.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Not even surprised. He even did an on-air fondling on the episode of Top of the Pops...the bay city rollers were singing shangalang

Bold man he was...if only i can link my pedobear Jimmy Savile pic to this post to authenticate

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

It is very strange that in all these years he could get away with it. Maybe there is a connection because of that with jhigh profile people in england and the european continent. Hopefully some investigative journlist will dive into this and will bring some of his monster friends to the surface. I think Saville was part of a huge pedo network and that marc dutroux was part of that same network.

The russians used to incriminate high profile people with hookers and gay activities in order to contriol them. I think this network works some way like that. All the members of this sick network can not talk about it without pointing the finger to themselves. And it goes very high up the government ladder.... of all countries.. There is a simular theory about Olaf Palme. Palme had this 'natural' urge and this pedo/gay technique was used on him by the russians to control him.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Swedish minister of Justice Geijer tried to decriminalise pedophilia and have connection to Palme. He was stopped as susoicions arised. Maybe Palme was investigated and "had to go".
Savile himself was not a "big gun" but had connections, he might had been seen as a " akward fool" and his actions as a comedy stunts so he might not been believed when he spoke to others as a nurse in this case.
In History for example Royals have had exotic and rare animals in their menus to experiece something exquisite, this is another "weird" "naughty" "forbidden" adrenaline kick for those who have everything.. who knows but its sick !

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The more that comes to light of this guy just becomes more disturbing.Like a serial offender.I find it hard to believe he's gotten away with all these crimes if he didn't have some VERY powerful friends in positions of power.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObservingYou
This was reported in the 1990's.

I wish people would pay more attention.

Very true. There were even websites in the early internet days that "revealed" all of Savile's crimes. Most thought they were just allegations, but as it turned out, these were all true.

I still don't understand why people are shocked when the info has been out there for decades.

Why it was covered up, now that's still open for much debate.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
Not even surprised. He even did an on-air fondling on the episode of Top of the Pops...the bay city rollers were singing shangalang

Bold man he was...if only i can link my pedobear Jimmy Savile pic to this post to authenticate

It was alleged that certain female pop stars of that era even went as far as to instruct their record label not to book them to appear on TOTP if Savile was presenting that week because of his "wandering hands".

new topics

top topics

join