It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Sprite Image & Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I'm a huge fan of storms, the bigger the better. The quantum of energy storms release is eternally staggering to me considering clouds are water vapor for the most part.....

The following image is the stuff that we don't generally get to see, and it's spectacular. How much energy is in this image ?, I'd be curious to know.

And Here is a Video

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Fascinating, and why do the tendrils shoot of up into space as well as down to the ground?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JonMel77

Don't know, and neither does anybody else.

Bearing in mind these things were only photographed in the early 90's ,or there about, to start with. What they do, how they relate to our environment/ionosphere/troposphere and beyond ????????????

Fascinating indeed.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The first part of this vid alludes to why we see such electrical phenomena every where . The Electrical Universe theory makes more sense or for me it better explains it in a way I can relate to .

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I have an increasing tendency to support the proposition of an EU as time & observation passes. Thanks for posting, I'll watch the video later.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I wrote an article covering this:

www.libertariannews.org...

“Scientists are still puzzled as to what triggers a spark during a thunderstorm. The latest attempt to answer the question only adds to the intrigue. It seems hard to believe that we still don’t understand what causes lightning during thunderstorms – but that’s a fact.” – BBC’s Phillip Ball

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

Interesting piece. I'll spend a bit of time later going through the embedded links you've got in there.

Thanks &
Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

new topics

top topics

join