It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Marine Asked His Bootcamp Buddy to Watch His House While He Was Stationed Overseas & He Never C

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: greavsie1971

originally posted by: KnowledgeSeeker81
Stories like this give me faith in humanity, thanks for the share.

> People trained to kill other people being nice to each other? Gives you faith in humanity?

It would be nice to see people helping strangers. It would be nice if these people stopped killing brown people.

Sorry, no time for people acting all nice when in the military! If you decide to choose a profession killling people you are NOT a nice person.

After reading your post, I thank God you joined ATS. Here you'll be educated about many things and you will have a chance to correct all those wrong concepts you have now.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Way to leave your wife in a shack while your gone..... You know his friend fixed more than a few "repairs"..... Yeah don't ask don't tell!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: greavsie1971
[snipped] Some1 has to do this stuff as ugly as it may seem.. We owe everything to these guys for risking their lives for us to live peacefully. Think about all the families that get delivered the bad news of never seeing their loved one again, think about all the families with little boys and girls that will never see their parents, older brother, and older sister only because they are trying to protect their country in which we all live in and take for granted. YOU are a disgrace to humanity sir. Most soldiers don't believe in their cause but they believe in their people and country, and that reason alone is why these people are so respected. What most people seem to not understand is that these soldiers are not in it for anything else but to protect our country, do you REALLY think they want to join just to kill people? Please tell me you are not that stupid. Wow grow up.

edit on 26-6-2014 by Kandinsky because: insult removed

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: lamphead444

Can you explain to me how Military are risking their lives for us......? You do realize they are fighting, in ANOTHER country, other people who are defending THEIR country..... So the rest of the world does not give a damn about what you and the suited goons think they are doing for OUR freedom. We where been plenty free before 9/11.....I give more respect to firemen than anyone overseas fighting a war they started. At least a fireman doesn't go around starting fires, then calling all units to put it out.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
Way to leave your wife in a shack while your gone..... You know his friend fixed more than a few "repairs"..... Yeah don't ask don't tell!

Once again, you have misread...

The article states that he AND his wife were in Japan, meaning no one was home, hence why he wanted his friend to watch the house for him

Thanks for your input, it was really informative and contributed to the thread

edit on 26-6-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

(post by Czulkang removed for a manners violation)
(post by alienjuggalo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412

The article states that he AND his wife were in Japan, meaning no one was home, hence why he wanted his friend to watch the house for him

You're gonna debacle all my post i see.... I guess I should have read the article! Not.....
edit on 26-6-2014 by 3u40r15m because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

First, this is a beautiful OP. Very nice story and definitely a star and flag for the thread.

As to you, to whom I am replying....

Look, I'm Muslim, but fanatical Islam is growing, and its starting to grow exponentially world wide. And, whether anyone likes it or not, it's at the doorstep of every western nation - because its INSIDE now every western nation. It's place of origin, and place of growth and the propagating center of it does happen to be overseas, although this does not stop its export into whatever country you happen to live what with immigration and the exchange of ideas through the internet. While the internet is a good thing, its also a tool that can be used for very bad things too.

The growth of fanaticism is just one of those bad things.

My husband hadn't realized until tonight how bad it has become in countries like the UK. And he read outloud some of the stories to the shock and horror of us both. It is very saddening really the things western countries are dealing with inside their own borders.

Whether this was a planned thing that TPTB thought they can control, how it started, who started it... is really no longer any of our concerns. The concern is now, how do you protect yourself from it. I don't believe in the meddling of other countries, actually I am very much against such a foreign policy, but lately... I'm definitely starting to be more "for" some serious assassinations and targeted bombing..

And feel like what will end up happening inside the borders of our own country will be sad... but ultimately necessary to protect yourself.

You can dislike politics all you want... but if this is not ended, it will effect us all and in much worse ways than the UK is experiencing even now. The only way to end such things, in my honest opinion as of late... is to kill it dead. I have personally tried other much less violent ways, and its a loosing battle...

Time to step it up a few notches... because its not what America is doing overseas that is causing it anymore. Its like a cancer that is growing... and it needs to be stopped before it kills us all. So yes, the military is protecting you, whether you happen to agree or not. You should be thanking God for them.
edit on 26-6-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

Between this thread and the other one tonight, you went full retard.

LMAO...

*spits soda on keyboard*

Sorry folks, it's been a rough one with these young pups tonight

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

You're gonna debacle all my post i see.... I guess I should have read the article! Not.....

Being as this is my thread, if I can, I try to keep the facts straight according to the article and try to keep the thread from being derailed to help others that might find it interesting and would like to add their views

And well, you clearly were off the mark with your comment, obviously due to the fact that you didn't read the source and only care about making smart azz remarks

Try to learn to debate without slinging insults this time....

Thanks~

snarky

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: greavsie1971

Why is it that your story just isn't believable? Seriously... your promoting obvious propaganda.

I'd tell you how it is I know factually that this is untrue, at least in the context to which you are implying however, I'm not going to be the one to teach you how to fix all your lies for the next round of propaganda.

Let people see through it... that is the best course there.

edit on 26-6-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

I do like your suggestion in the OP... to start some kind of a fund or something to do home repairs for returning vets, and disabled vets too...

It sounds like a wonderful idea, and something everyone can involve their self in, regardless of monetary ability. Some can donate money, some can donate time, some can donate items.

It sounds great to me!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Being as this is my thread, if I can, I try to keep the facts straight according to the article and try to keep the thread from being derailed to help others that might find it interesting and would like to add their views

And well, you clearly were off the mark with your comment, obviously due to the fact that you didn't read the source and only care about making smart azz remarks

Try to learn to debate without slinging insults this time....

Thanks~

snarky

I never sling any insults...at you? I just think it's a waste, so he went and did some dirt in another country and comes back to whatever the story said a rebuilt house? ( yeah i still haven't read it) ... Time to visit Mrs Sandman ZZzzz....

Don't reply to that. I'd prefer if you just delete it, I'm tired and can't debate this subject right now... Hopefully you find a article or video by then, that's worth posting!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: greavsie1971
Military personnel are not protecting our countrys anymore. They are being used for the globalist agenda.

Makes them all traitors.

People are nice to eachother all the time. Why put this up on ATS?

Used to respect military.

Like many others........no excuses anymore. You are with them (govt), then I am not with you, like many others.

When are you military guys and cops going to grow balls and stand up to your governments. Arseholes the lot of you.

historically, military men always used as the hammer for the elite.. witness the roman legions that was used as a tool for their empire..

sadly these military guys do not realize that the elite is using their service for the country for the elite's benefit..

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
+Faith in humanity

It seems these days my tolerance and consideration for the rest of humanity is in a constant teetering flux.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: lamphead444
You need to get real live in piece hahaha. It is nice to kill millions to "protect" a few. Why do you not take your whole terrorist killing machine home and protect your country in stead of raping, pillage and murder innocent people the world over.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join