It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

inspiring advice from a mentally ill person.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Bwahahahahahaha...

The best advice ever!!!

What do you think ATS?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I think he must be doing the same kind of high quality drugs Tom Petty and Pink Floyd enjoyed.

He did have some good advice though.... made even better by the (yet again) high quality sound effects he was doing. The total package if I've ever seen it!

edit on 6/26/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

S&F!

I was inspired!

I question deeply whether he is really insane?

Because he made a lot of sense to me!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
That is freakin' OutSTANDing!
I totally love this guy!
Hope he makes it all the way...to the top!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
There is a good chance he is a poster on ATS.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Actually that made a lot more sense (aside from the sound effects) and was more entertaining than 99% percent of the political speeches I have seen.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
Bwahahahahahaha...

The best advice ever!!!

What do you think ATS?
if only everyone could take that advise on board the world would be a better place

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
He is a street performer.

A really good one I saw one with him and a drum running in shops with his Y-Fronts on.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I thought either he is a performer or on something. Cool vid though.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
He is a street performer.

A really good one I saw one with him and a drum running in shops with his Y-Fronts on.

Yep.

His name is Matthew Silver. Here's his website:

www.maninwhitedress.com...

And here are some more videos of his craziness:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

This one

"We don't need no clothes we have love!!"

Give these people movies, TV shows and put his face on a T Shirt
!!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Also this one.

"STop buying stuff. Love is the answer"

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Absolute legend, so true.

"Life is a paradox,
its a mirror of confusion,
so love now"

Thanks for posting

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

“I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.”
~Alan Watts

Also in India, there is a certain difference in attitude to people who would be called nuts, because there is a poem--an ancient poem of the Hindus-- which says 'sometimes naked, sometimes mad, now's a scholar, now's a fool, thus they appear on Earth as free men.'

The guy you call "ill" here is actually more sane than us.
edit on 26-6-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a must-see.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Like a boss. Perhaps the finest line between bat-shyt crazy and beyond brilliant.

Insane modern day man; Or prophetic voice of the gods?

You decide.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DietJoke

S&F!

I was inspired!

I question deeply whether he is really insane?

Because he made a lot of sense to me!

Looks to me like another incarnation of Dionysus.He has seen and thus speaks only pure truth, the kind that us mere mortals can only dream of catching even the slightest glimpse of.

So, of course he is labeled by society at large "insane." Sad, but true.

A divine spiritual being [messenger of the gods, if you will] manifested briefly in our fleshy realm. Sure, many won't hear his message, and go with the comfortable, non-thinking response of "Oh, he's different. INSANE!" However, those few of us open and receptive to these universal truths will hear, and aspire to live out this message from the spirit realm.

Many forget the vast difference between listening and hearing.
Those who can or will not hear are of no consequence.
edit on 6272014 by CloudsTasteMetallic because: typo

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Nice to see you find mental illness so hilarious and this guy mocking mentally ill people is an idiot. It's not a joke to have a mental illness. It is debilitating and definitely not fun to deal with esp when you are not on any meds and have no help.

I have a mental illness, bi polar disorder, and it is no laughing matter nor should it be mocked. It's so easy to mock and laugh at something you do not suffer from. Try and live in my shoes for one day and then tell me how funny it is. It's a constant battle every day.

There are so many people who don't seek treatment because of idiots like this guy who mock them and think it's funny or people like you who think it's hilarious. Mental illness is not funny nor is it a laughing matter. People need help and this country, USA, LACKS any real mental health care system. I KNOW because I've been dealing with it for over a decade and STILL haven't gotten any help. They don't care. The only time they care is when they want to dope you up with pills that make you feel nothing like yourself and you feel worse off than you did without them.

Call me whatever you want but I don't find mental illness a joke or anything to laugh at.

Oh and this so doesn't belong in this forum. This guy is a joke.
edit on 6/27/2014 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

Nice to see you find mental illness so hilarious and this guy mocking mentally ill people is an idiot. It's not a joke to have a mental illness. It is debilitating and definitely not fun to deal with esp when you are not on any meds and have no help.

I have a mental illness, bi polar disorder, and it is no laughing matter nor should it be mocked. It's so easy to mock and laugh at something you do not suffer from. Try and live in my shoes for one day and then tell me how funny it is. It's a constant battle every day.

There are so many people who don't seek treatment because of idiots like this guy who mock them and think it's funny or people like you who think it's hilarious. Mental illness is not funny nor is it a laughing matter. People need help and this country, USA, LACKS any real mental health care system. I KNOW because I've been dealing with it for over a decade and STILL haven't gotten any help. They don't care. The only time they care is when they want to dope you up with pills that make you feel nothing like yourself and you feel worse off than you did without them.

Call me whatever you want but I don't find mental illness a joke or anything to laugh at.

Oh and this so doesn't belong in this forum. This guy is a joke.

Sorry I can't please everyone

The RANT forum is just over yander .

*shake my head* "theirs always one in the bunch"
*rolls eyes*

new topics

top topics

join