It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Video: Mom beaten as toddler tries to intervene

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

When you said

So the stories of her attacking the victim because it cost her job is false....
She only got fired AFTER she walked out while she was supposed to be working, just to go do what thugs do, and beat the crap out of someone

Hope they throw the book at her and she's gone for a long time
People like that have nothing to offer society & are better off behind bars

How you know she doesn't already have it bad enough as it is? Some people just need a break.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

There's no point in talking with you about this

You can't or won't understand why normal people are upset with a one-sided beat down and her threatening to hit a 2 yo
If you are okay with someone threatening a toddler & whooping on their mom, clearly upsetting the kid, well there is nothing left to say to you

You don't get a damn thing any here tries to explain to you
All you do is try to instigate more BS

No wonder why you can relate to the attacker

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I already stated I didn't have sound so I didn't hear anything. I don't care about the actual fight itself whatsoever, the little kid kicking away is what made me laugh, that's it really..... I'm not some sadist laughing at someone else's pain.
Of all things said in this lame thread I guess IM the one instigating..... I'm not the one who turned it into a personal thing like I made the video. Relax yourself....

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

She needs a break, really ?! Maybe she was a horrible employee and deserved to be fired. This crazy woman confronts her "accuser" off duty with her child ..at the park. If she had a leg to stand on she would have dealt with whatever "unfair" accusations were made against her through the proper channels at McDonalds.

Crazy, Cruel, Violent nut job beat this poor woman and partially blinded her, threatened her child, absolutely disgusting!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Maybe she's a horrible employee because she gets beat by her boyfriend everyday and co workers make up rumors about her? People do have limits and snap.... But IDK if I'm wrong I'm wrong maybe she's a crazy woman who needs to be locked up? I think She should at least apologize to the kid and take him out to ice cream

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m

I already stated I didn't have sound so I didn't hear anything. I don't care about the actual fight itself whatsoever, the little kid kicking away is what made me laugh, that's it really..... I'm not some sadist laughing at someone else's pain.
Of all things said in this lame thread I guess IM the one instigating..... I'm not the one who turned it into a personal thing like I made the video. Relax yourself....

Okay, fair enough...

Have a good night

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I have sisters that fight like this and even in front of kids, literally

And that shows that your parents raised a bunch of "someone elses problems".

My parents would have beat my ass if I got into unnecessary fights. They made sure not to raise idiots.

The woman in this video probably had a similar upbringing as your sisters and yourself where lashing out like an ignorant intolerant child was OK. In my family we were not encouraged to act like sniveling children on an emotional tangent and to not blame our actions on the circumstances of our lives. We were raised to take responsibility for our actions and to own up to them. When possible, to make things right when we did wrong.

But hey, you are the one to take pride in your "fighting skills" and are proud to claim the title of "savage". You are proud of instilling fear in fellow human beings "when you fight" because they are "yellow bellies".

I guess that trumps any superiority complex "those like me" may have.

What ever guy. You are upset because most dont appreciate you defending this freaking lunatic. Maybe next time dont post something if you are so thin skinned.

She literally threatened a toddler. What the hell is wrong with you.

edit on 6 29 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Ok Mr. sensitive bronx bull lol.... You can assume all you want about my family, I was under the impression all families had a little disfunction. But of course you are too busy being queen pompous. Idk what you're ranting on about my fighting skills? But you gave me the title "savage"... None of what you go on about have much to do with the video itself it's just bs trying to pick at me personally... If you don't agree with me, don't agree, but don't get butthurt when you get called out on your bs... go be mad somewhere else kid

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

yet you are posting in an emotional state over the response your statements brought upon you.

Butt hurt? Yes, apparently.

You are literally defending this woman for beating another in front of her toddler and then threatening her child. You can think what you want. I dont have to agree with it. No one does. You should have accepted the criticism your posts brought you though. You didnt and went on a tangent about it against everyone who called you out on YOUR BS while decrying its unfairness.

Anything else you feel is entirely on you and in your camp.

Most people see this video and see a savage act of violence. I called her a savage. I make no apologies for that. She is and those like her should be dealt with savagely. History proves that is the only response a society can take so as to survive a threat from unrelenting savages.

Appeasing the barbarians brings the end of Rome. They are at our gates. I say kill em all, unapologetically at that.

You dont have to agree with that. The savages amongst us arent really supposed to. Just know that we are getting tired of seeing this crap and something WILL give out eventually.

Then a savage I shall be... Coward

Yellowbelly's like yourself are the ones screaming and crying while us savages fight.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Nah I just looked at the video from all aspects, nobody knew what happened on here, most of the comments where race related. If i had sound when watching, maybe I'd have a different opinion. I'm pretty sure I said that more than once... I don't mind criticism, just not criticism based on race. Like I said, if it was two white girls, or two black girls, nobody would give a #. Better yet, if it was a white girl beating a black girl, the white people on here would be spewing the reverse racism card. So I think the horse is dead here, no point on kicking it.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I dont know where you got the impression that race was a factor in the response your posts provoked . A response of repulse and disgust.

I dont see where race has anything to do with this. I call any savage act an act of a savage. I never said blacks or whites are savages. I said THIS WOMAN was a savage and those like her should be dealt with.

You read into the words people wrote and deduced it was race motivated. No guy.

We are sick of animals ruining the world we work so damn hard to lift up from the darkness. We are tired of the apologists helping them along to the end of our peoples legacy and the end of our future. We are sick of the rational acceptance of societal decay. As if this crap is normal. As if this sort of thing can last or lead to good ends.

We are sick and tired of it. Your words and those like them bring out a gag reflex to something disgusting and revolting. We would be sick of it and rid ourselves of all that your mind set is like a bad taco from the night before.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Race was a factor in some responses throughout the thread from other people. I get what you're saying but I myself find it refreshing to see differences settled with hands instead of some kind of weapons. And my words are more like a glass of iced tea on a hot sunny day, you're just spewing out hatred.... I'm literally running out of things to say about this video it is not all that great, besides the kid kicking at everyone.... Got anything else to say besides boo hoo society stuff? Violence is a way of life, it always has been and always will be. Get used to it!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I thought I would post this video because I follow this guy on youtube, he's a stand up guy and he calls things as they are. Here's his reaction to the video.
So is his reaction racially motivated or is he angry because it was done in front of a toddler? Correct because he is a civilised human being he cared enough about the childs mental state after seeing this and yes he also believes that this is trauma to the child because he isn't a savage as you like to say, nor is he a yellow belly or a coward or any name you want to throw around.

You were obviously raised in a manner where these type of incidents occur regularly and for that I truly feel sorry for you because it has made you a cold hearted human being.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

Whatever you don't know me I'm just not shocked by this crap.., I should have just not said anything after my first comment left it at that and not defend myself throwing personal information around. Now I'm a cold hearted person wow... Ok..

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It'd be nice if dense idiots would quit replying to me on this thread. I explain I didn't have sound and what I found amusing. Leave me alone about it
edit on 29-6-2014 by 3u40r15m because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

After careful reading of your other replies i've decided not to respond.
Good luck fellow human being.
edit on 29-6-2014 by metodex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: metodex

After careful reading of your other replies i've decided not to respond.
Good luck fellow human being.

Thankyou!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

That guy was just like the people in the crowd oooooing and awwwwing. Obviously she didn't deserve it. Violence is what you turn to when your own life is being threatened. Getting disrespected at your fast food job? Doesn't that happen every 10 seconds? Honestly I see people complaining in fast food restaurants every other time I go. This woman just had a big ego. If she wants to impose her own gangland rules of respect on people then she probably belongs in prison.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Shocking and funny all at the same time! Pretty sad though that the kid had to be in that situation.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

You should be locked up into a mental asylum along with this violent nutcase who brutally beat this mother in front of her child.

I hope someone is watching who has the authority to monitor someone like you who supports this kind of senseless violence.

I do honestly hope that you find some help. ~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join