It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Video: Mom beaten as toddler tries to intervene

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Maybe woman A should have kept her mouth shut. She got what she deserved IMO. Now with a actual backstory the video is even more hilarious.

And under what circumstance can she sue Mac Donald's? Does that mean kids can sue schools if they get beat up for running their mouth? Nooooooo.....not now not never

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

If the suspect was not wearing her uniform, then she could not sue McDonalds. However, with the person wearing a uniform of McDonalds, as the time of committing a crime, then McDonald's could be sued.

Many companies that have uniforms that a person wears, most will have as part of the employee handbook, that if a person get arrested while wearing said uniform can and will be terminated. Most companies do not want their logo or brand associated with crime, hence such being in the employee handbooks.

But in either case, there is a good chance that the suspect has lost her job, when this hit the news, and is probably on the run.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
How can people stand by and watch? They're minorities and it's a minority attacking evil whitey. SIMPLE

I've seen loads of the same and it's always the case. Minorities stick together. White's need to wake up and realise this before the SHTF.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JorWhi
How can people stand by and watch? They're minorities and it's a minority attacking evil whitey. SIMPLE

I've seen loads of the same and it's always the case. Minorities stick together. White's need to wake up and realise this before the SHTF.

Why is it a race thing... If you where walking in the park and saw a fight would you stop it? Probably not..... These responses to this video are so damn stupid I can't help but to keep coming back to check to see more idiotic bigit responses...

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

It wasn't on Mc Donal's property so they are not liable whatsoever... And it was a petty assault IF she started it and swung first like all the white people on here seem to think happen... This site comes off as a little white sided to be honest, that's just my opinion though.... So much hate over a white girl getting beat up. Shocker....

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

says the man defending a woman who threatened to kick a toddler in the face and shoot any one who intervened yeah that seems to make sense.by your logic any one would be legally able to hit you in your face to stop you from running your mouth(talking smack and all).....some how i dont see that holding up so well in a court of law.

what we know(facts) the attacker is a fugitive(being searched for by law enforcement),lost her job and her house/apartment and apparently the bulk of her worldly possessions and will most-likely end up in prison for a long time for her threats and actions (blinding a woman and all) and hopefully if she has been unfortunate enough to breed her children will be taken from her and given to foster care so they can have a chance at a normal existence while she rots in a prison cell.

sure she wont be there for life but imagine trying to get a job as an African American woman who has gone viral for beating a woman in front of her child and then getting fired from MC Donald's. yeah sure she has great financial prospects when she gets out of the pen and as she will be a convicted felon which in some cases(not all) bar you from economic assistance (welfare etc) so she has effectively tanked her entire life for lashing out at some one for talking smack as you put it....gee who looks like they are gonna come out better in this the injured white woman or the fleeing African American woman

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

I didn't have audio so I didn't hear the woman say anything. I'm not defending her I just think people overreact. Their are millions of fight videos online even ones of adults beating up kids. What makes this particular incident so special...? That's all I wanna know.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Because people are empathising with the fear & terror that the toddler has just had to deal with, when all around people just stand there and watch. You think it was funny that this kid might have mental trauma based on this incident, what a hoot I'm PMSL over it.

The woman has only partially lost sight, now I'm just crying with laughter, it couldn't get any funnier.

Yes there maybe worse videos out there but I choose not to watch them because I don't take pleasure in seeing people getting hurt whether mentally or physically but especially when kids are involved. You do apparently.

If you can't see why people are getting so uptight over it then I suggest that you look at your own mental state.
If you were there you would have stood there and taped it while laughing your ass off right?

Sorry but looking through your posting history it appears compassion for your fellow humans is severely lacking, so how big of a hole are you going to dig yourself before you realise that most people don't share your point of view?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

Ohwell like I said before maybe she should have kept her mouth shut and she wouldn't have gotten beat down....Say what you want about my mental state, but empathizing over a petty fight is a pretty weak mind state. And I doubt the kid is going to have mental trauma, you're being dramatic....

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Savages. They should be shot. I am not even kidding. Kill em all. They arent human.

As far as everyone else just watching, they are the prime example of why cowardice should be treated as it was before....as unacceptable and even punishable.

edit on 6 28 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

maybe she should have kept her mouth shut and she wouldn't have gotten beat down

Maybe you should shut up. If youre defending a physical beatdown OVER WORDS spoken then you too fall into the category of "savages" I say should be shot.

I have no sympathy for your kind. You arent human.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

maybe she should have kept her mouth shut and she wouldn't have gotten beat down

Maybe you should shut up. If youre defending a physical beatdown OVER WORDS spoken then you too fall into the category of "savages" I say should be shot.

I have no sympathy for your kind. You arent human.

Then a savage I shall be... Coward

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Then a savage I shall be

You said it.

As far as bravery and cowardice are concerned....that is absurd to argue over the internet...BUT the savage is usually the one to run in fear from a world he does not understand. The civilized man is usually the one to fearlessly conquer it.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Couldn't be farther from the truth... And it really makes no sense. Yellowbelly's like yourself are the ones screaming and crying while us savages fight. And it is indeed absurd to argue over the internet, yet I've been called names, judged and verbally spit on for thinking a video is funny.... Funny how that works.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Just a question...

What criteria do you go by when calling me a coward? Random name calling meant to hurt my feelings or something?

It is funny to say the least.

And what I said before is not far from the truth. Fear is a product of ignorance. Savages are all about fear. Its all they have or understand.

Also, we are all savages at heart, just some of us are smart enough to go beyond that. I am as much of a savage as those I am forced to deal with. Make no mistake, just because some of us strive to be more doesnt mean you scare us with violence. Many of us appreciate a good fight. You are talking to a Bronx bull.

In short there is nothing special about being able to lash out. Learn to respect the reserved guy. He doesnt need to prove anything and every fight he does get in is about survival for him.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
It's all race-war fuel.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m

It wasn't on Mc Donal's property so they are not liable whatsoever... And it was a petty assault IF she started it and swung first like all the white people on here seem to think happen... This site comes off as a little white sided to be honest, that's just my opinion though.... So much hate over a white girl getting beat up. Shocker....

The fight might not have been on McD's property, but the woman was working and left work to go hunt the victim down
That is when the woman got fired, not before.....

Harris carried out the attack while she was on duty at McDonald’s, police said, adding that Harris followed the victim out of the restaurant. Harris hasn’t returned to work since the attack;

And this from the manager:

Jim Burlaga, owner and operator of the McDonald’s where Harris worked, released a statement:

“I am aware of the incident involving one of my employees earlier this week. I am extremely disturbed by this kind of behavior and it goes against the values and standards that I expect from my employees in my restaurants. This employee will not be serving customers pending this important police investigation and I’m fully cooperating with the local police in this matter.”

So yeah, the victim does have a good case against McD's, even if it's just for medical expenses
Their employee, while working & in their uniform, left with intentions of doing bodily harm....and she did, on video

So the stories of her attacking the victim because it cost her job is false....
She only got fired AFTER she walked out while she was supposed to be working, just to go do what thugs do, and beat the crap out of someone

Hope they throw the book at her and she's gone for a long time
People like that have nothing to offer society & are better off behind bars

edit on 29-6-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I guess you don't remember telling me to shutup and calling me a savage, and also "non human"... But I guess its ok for you and the rest of these bigots to instigate a little argument, while blaming a whole race and openly say they would also kill this lady if they had the chance. Because you're a high and mighty superior like that.... I've took quite a few insults over one comment, even though others agree'd with me, you and those alike go on a tangent with your superiority complex and overreact.

Now if you're a "bronx bull" like you claim to be, this video should not phase you. I have sisters that fight like this and even in front of kids, literally, watching a stupid video of things that are normal to me is amusing. If she had used a weapon, I'd have a different view.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

You're pretty quick to judge.... Don't be so judgmental you don't know any of these woman.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
a reply to: snarky412

You're pretty quick to judge.... Don't be so judgmental you don't know any of these woman.

Excuse me?
Where do you get the impression I'm judging?

I just stated what the latest updates were on the investigation that was released

If you would take the time to read instead of always attacking, you could find this info out yourself

Just trying to clarify a few false facts from the beginning, that's all

Carry on....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join