It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Video: Mom beaten as toddler tries to intervene

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Lipton

This is a great example of why I carry. The police would of had no trouble finding this woman mainly because corpses tend not to move too fast.

"The only way you’re going to stop this is you have to leave one laying in the grass.”

I was about to "drive by post" this thread with my last post because this video isn't shocking and because it isn't worth the time....but I had to come back after reading this.

Really? You would shot her? In this case? Of all the things to shot people over [justifiably] in this world and you advocate shooting a woman over a squabble?

This was no "beat down"....it was a few punches, some smack talking, and a kick or two. Where is the "beat down"? Where is the justification for shooting her?
Your post is pathetic and idiotic and this comment will probably get deleted because I said that....I don't care! Truth is the truth whether ATS censors me for it or not. Stupidity!

You "sir" are the reason that those of us who are sane KNOW we should carry.

Smh....you would have shot her in front of children. You are sickening.

*Walks away from thread before head explodes

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m

originally posted by: snarky412

Haha the little kid's kicking them both he doesn't care....

This video is pretty funny

This right here ^^^^ is what is wrong with society
Are people to the point of being desensitized to violence, such as this beating, where they see nothing wrong but merely enjoy it for the entertainment??

Just out of curiosity, what do you find so funny???
Inquiring minds want to know...

The kid kicking at everybody was funny to me.... "thats whats wrong with society" ppfffftt..... And what are you doing that's so right oh holy one.... You must live a pretty sheltered life. Yeah?

Are you even old enough to be on the Internet???

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DaphneApollo

Funny thing is, I just said the same thing to a friend of mine. This has to be classed as a hate crime or racially orientated attack in my book. If this was flipped around and a group of white people were recording a white woman attacking a black person it would be treated as a race crime.

two ways to solve it, either the black woman is locked in prison for a few good years (this wont happen, it will be done as a caution and a year suspended, that's what happens to a lot of black on white crime lately. Police in most countries do so, so they're not labeled racist) or she is locked in a room with a large group of white people who attack and beat her.

If there is any karma in the world she will get her arse kicked and handed to her. I bet you all the tea in china that the black woman waited until the white womans back was turned before attacking.

And just to the point about the phones and it being recorded, I work in a secondary school (high school) and this is the new thing, if there is a fight, about thirty kids at least take out their phones and start recording its like an unwritten law.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123

originally posted by: snarky412

Haha the little kid's kicking them both he doesn't care....

This video is pretty funny

This right here ^^^^ is what is wrong with society
Are people to the point of being desensitized to violence, such as this beating, where they see nothing wrong but merely enjoy it for the entertainment??

Just out of curiosity, what do you find so funny???
Inquiring minds want to know...

The kid kicking at everybody was funny to me.... "thats whats wrong with society" ppfffftt..... And what are you doing that's so right oh holy one.... You must live a pretty sheltered life. Yeah?

Are you even old enough to be on the Internet???

Are you? I'm not the one who said I'd shoot the girl..... Get on him....

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton

originally posted by: Elliot

I was driving home at ~0200hrs in my old Jeep (no top and no doors on at the time), down an old two lane highway when I got passed by a guy who was hauling ass in an older Camaro. Shortly behind him were a half-dozen highway patrol cars cresting the hill.

I pulled over to allow them to pass then began driving again. As I rounded the curve that was just past where they passed me I saw that the Camaro had spun out, hit a telephone pole and was engulfed in flames.

All the cops were just standing there. And I swear I could hear the guy SCREAMING FOR HELP!

I slammed on the brakes, threw the Jeep in neutral and sprinted over the the burning car.

I reached in the broken window, grabbed the guy (who is still SCREAMING) by the arms so as to pull him from the wreckage and degloved him from his elbows to his fingertips.

I fell on my ass, holding cooked man flesh in my hands and threw up on myself. Most of the cops laughed their asses off and two grabbed me by the neck and shoulders and drug me back.

After recovering from the shock one cop said to me, "Sometimes people just don't know that they're already dead."

Good God, man...that is horrible. At least you tried.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well unlike many others here apparently, I am going to take a completely different position on this.

What if it was deserved?

Yup, I said it. What if that lady deserved to get beat?

When watching the video, the first thing I had to ask myself was why would people stand around watching and "ohhh" and "ahhh" as the assault takes place? Well, people would do that if they thought the assailant was justified.

So I watched it a few times, turned up the volume, and I am pretty sure that in some fashion the lady being beaten got the attacker fired from her job at McDonalds. So if that is the case, I would not be so quick to judge. I have had people cost me a job before. Even today, I see it every day in the Customer Service/ Hospitality Industry where people will try to get workers fired for the silliest of reasons and in some cases no reason at all. If that was the case here, then that lady deserved to get beat and I wont have much sympathy for her.

Dont be so quick to judge.... sometimes things are not as they appear and sometimes- just sometimes, an ass whooping is justified and needed.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MrWendal

ohhwee...Feathers have been ruffled!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I have unwisely spouted off and gotten my ass whipped. I took it as an educational experience. I don't know the details of this incident, but I'm guessing the one that got her ass beat did something to provoke it.

Not necessarily. All they know is that the woman doing the beating said something about the gal she beat saying something that almost get her fired. That could mean a lot of things - everything from possible intent on the part of the gal who got beat to the gal doing the beating having messed up and the gal she beat called her on it. If the former, OK. If the latter, it's really the gal doing the beatings misplaced anger and she's taking it out on someone who had every right to complain.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MrWendal

Well unlike many others here apparently, I am going to take a completely different position on this. What if it was deserved?
Please give me an example of any, i repeat, ANY situation when it is 'deserved' to beat a mom in front of her child, and then threaten her child.

Just one example.

To defend these actions is repugnant.

No matter what the person did, the child did not deserve to be witness to that.
edit on 26-6-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I am glad they ID this animal. Now to track, capture, and cage it.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

www.liveleak.com...

Police are searching for a woman ...

This is a great example of why I carry. The police would of had no trouble finding this woman mainly because corpses tend not to move too fast.

Would you have shot her....?

Only if she had been dumb enough to press the issue after seeing a gun.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Classic example of the Bystander Effect. Damn shame society has come to this and is only getting worse.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Wholeheartedly agree here.

Here's some more info on the case and the savage beast that attacked. www.nydailynews.com...
edit on 2014b53262626pm6_b by Obsidian_Butterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bashka
Classic example of the Bystander Effect. Damn shame society has come to this and is only getting worse.
Thats what blows me away. there are children present, yet not one adult even tried to stop the fight.

And we wonder why our kids are so screwed up....

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Now I don't know the story behind why the woman got beaten up but beating someone like that, in front of a small child is disgusting and disgraceful behaviour!
And to make threats about hitting the child is also out of order man... there may be justification for the beating, but not not in that way in front of the child, who was clearly upset.

Little kid was kicking and fighting back too.... no fear.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

www.liveleak.com...

Police are searching for a woman ...

Would you have shot her....?

Only if she had been dumb enough to press the issue after seeing a gun.

Ok? I don't see any reason a gun would need to be pulled in this kind of situation..... Two girls fighting....SHOOT HER! OMG!
edit on 26-6-2014 by 3u40r15m because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Yet I got called a sociopath (joking or not) for laughing at the kid fighting back......I guess shooting the girl is the answer.....I wish they would do more thorough mental checks before giving people guns.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

OK, let's assume for one moment that the backstory to this situation is as follows:

Woman who is beaten went to McD's to buy some food for herself and son. And gets a horribly botched order. She complains as she has every right to do. What she doesn't know is that the woman who botched the order has already messed up and is one or two steps away from being fired. The woman marks her for later retribution. Which she deals out as soon as she sees the woman with her son at a nearby park.

If I were that woman and I had a gun, I'd damn sure draw it and defend myself. I did nothing to provoke a beating. It wasn't my fault the order was botched, and it's not my fault the other woman's job hangs in the balance. She has no right to blame me for it and try to inflict physical harm.

For all any of us knows, this could be the scenario.

Or it could be what others have also assumed.

Since we don't know either way, it is still legitimate to say that I would potentially draw my gun to defend myself. And even if I did mouth off, I could do it because last I checked, simply mouthing off to someone is no grounds for inviting physical attack. At least it wasn't all while I was growing up. Kids mouthed off to each other all the time without it turning into violent physical assault, and I've seen adults mouth off to each other without sinking so low.

At what point do you start thinking that every difference of opinion should be settled by simply beating, or attempting to beat, the snot out of someone?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well that's a damn shame you never learned to fight without a gun.... because when you're on the other side of the gun it's not all that great.... But the story can go both ways, the worker could have walked up and shot her. End of story

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yet I got called a sociopath (joking or not) for laughing at the kid fighting back......I guess shooting the girl is the answer.....I wish they would do more thorough mental checks before giving people guns.

I'm confused with your double standard. You've already admitted earlier that you are "easily entertained". So doesn't it stand to reason that since you found it humorous that a woman was being savagely beaten, kicked, spat upon and having the safety of her toddler threatened that you would therefore be manically laughing if the attacker was shot on top of it?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join