It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Video: Mom beaten as toddler tries to intervene

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Settling differences with fists is not a problem in my neck of the woods. The gal that lost will not have more than a few bruises and sore spots. No weapons were used. I'm guessing there is a chance that she did something disrespectful that earned a whipping. You earn your licks, you take them. That did not appear to me to be a random assault.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
a reply to: 3u40r15m

People like the ones in the video and those who defend such acts ( yourself )are indeed what is wrong with society.

What is wrong with people like you?
A 125 pound white girl would NEVER talk # to a 200 pound black girl, let alone swing first! Give me a break man she got jumped.

Second: the kid was clearly trying his best to only attack the one attacking his mom. How can you say that is funny? That was awful to watch.

I am not sheltered I just do not cheer on people acting like a bunch of neanderthals especially when children are involved.

Really......... Just because YOU think like a 4 year old doesn't mean we all do. In the real world though, yes little white girls do talk # to big black girls and it happens often. And little black girls talk # to big white girls, and that also happens often. Maybe YOU haven't seen it, but yeah, it happens.....

Now I'm more amused by the fact you think theirs no way the white girl could have started this fight... hah...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412

originally posted by: 3u40r15m

Haha the little kid's kicking them both he doesn't care....

This video is pretty funny

This right here ^^^^ is what is wrong with society
Are people to the point of being desensitized to violence, such as this beating, where they see nothing wrong but merely enjoy it for the entertainment??

Just out of curiosity, what do you find so funny???
Inquiring minds want to know...

The kid kicking at everybody was funny to me.... "thats whats wrong with society" ppfffftt..... And what are you doing that's so right oh holy one.... You must live a pretty sheltered life. Yeah?

You don't know me well enough to assume anything and NO I don't live a sheltered life, far from it in fact

I've been around long enough to see changes in people, namely the young adults, and how they get off on violence now a days, everyone walking around with smartphone's like it's an attachment of their arm, waiting for something like this to happen so they can post it on FB for 'Likes'

Your comment about finding the video funny just had me curious, that's all, being as you were the only one that found it so
No need to get all worked up

No need to get all defensive.... It just seems like someone that finds this video 'baffling' in any way shape or form. would live a pretty sheltered quiet life... People have always gotten off on violence, we just have the internet now and everyone see's everything..... Some people just aren't use to it I guess.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I have unwisely spouted off and gotten my ass whipped. I took it as an educational experience. I don't know the details of this incident, but I'm guessing the one that got her ass beat did something to provoke it.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I have unwisely spouted off and gotten my ass whipped. I took it as an educational experience. I don't know the details of this incident, but I'm guessing the one that got her ass beat did something to provoke it.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

Are people to the point of being desensitized to violence, such as this beating, where they see nothing wrong but merely enjoy it for the entertainment??

The kid kicking at everybody was funny to me.... "thats whats wrong with society" ppfffftt..... And what are you doing that's so right oh holy one.... You must live a pretty sheltered life. Yeah?

You have one twisted sense of humor, I think you might be a sociopath lol.

Well the video title makes it even more funny to me.... You read it, and then you watch it as the kid kicks (who I'm assuming is the mom) whiles shes on the ground lol. I'm not really a sociopath I'm just entertained easy

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

Cut the crap.

I've had the opportunity to kick someones ass that rightly deserved it and I had the sense to hold off because there were children present. Doesn't matter if the white woman had it coming or not. What makes you think it's ok to beat someone senseless in front of their toddler?

Get a grip. What are you, 16?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
No excuse whatsoever for that attack no matter what the victim said and I hope the attacker gets some jail time for that. Harming someone in front of their children is a really low thing to do and the attacker seems like a ignorant fool as did the bystanders watching/recording. I have disputes with people from time to time but find more diplomatic ways of solving them.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

You don't know me well enough to assume anything and NO I don't live a sheltered life, far from it in fact

I've been around long enough to see changes in people, namely the young adults, and how they get off on violence now a days, everyone walking around with smartphone's like it's an attachment of their arm, waiting for something like this to happen so they can post it on FB for 'Likes'

Your comment about finding the video funny just had me curious, that's all, being as you were the only one that found it so
No need to get all worked up

No need to get all defensive.... It just seems like someone that finds this video 'baffling' in any way shape or form. would live a pretty sheltered quiet life... People have always gotten off on violence, we just have the internet now and everyone see's everything..... Some people just aren't use to it I guess.

I'm not the one getting all worked up....you are
You didn't like the fact that a couple of us said something to you about your original comment

And you might want to re-read the comments more thoroughly because you keep lecturing me about being 'baffled' and living a sheltered life

Well, not one person mentioned being 'baffled', that's your word, no one else
Maybe you're baffled as to why no one else found that video funny

These are the words that posters used in reference to the video:

-sad
-ignorant
-horrible
-disgusting
-not surprising
-stop acting like a child/toddler
-hard to believe no one tried to stop it

-Some discussed the reason behind the beating

But no one here was 'baffled' by it nor did anyone other than you, find it funny

Yes, I've seen plenty of fights in my life, nothing new there--came close to being in a few but held my ground

As one other poster stated, fights are a way of settling disputes, but should be done away from small kids

I'm not really a sociopath I'm just entertained easy

And this ^^^^ goes back to my 2nd comment....*sigh*

edit on 26-6-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

From over 10 years running various Pubs I know never never never get involved in a fight between two women If they don't turn on you they will demand their BF get involved and it just makes it worse.

Hope they get the woman and she pays for her crime.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Haha the little kid's kicking them both he doesn't care.... This video is pretty funny

really...you find that funny ?....even more appalling is finding the kids trauma funny........if there was a right or wrong answer you ended up very wrong

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus

originally posted by: Shana91aus
Thats f%#€ing disgusting! How can people stand by and let that happen, let alone record it.. ! i would have kicked that thing in the red shirt straight in the head, she clearly has no self respect let alone respect for other people and children! its so sad no one helps any one in situations like that anymore, which i do understand majority of peoples reasons for not intervening but its still sad. Videos like this make me hate people.

Lol you find it so discussing she's fighting in front of the girls kid (who could have swung first) that you would kick her in the head? hahaha THAT'S genius

I just realised i was kind of contradicting myself there wasnt i lol, but people like that should know they cant get away with that kind of stuff and people wont stand by and let it happen, like they did. If more people stepped in maybe it wouldnt happen so much now?

I don't see anything wrong with two people settling their differences wherever or however it may be... And when kids are present, it all depends on how they react. If a kid really is screaming and a fearful yellowbelly, then I would say it should be stopped or at least take the kids to a different location and explain to them what's going on.... But overall, you are right, theirs a time and place for everything. These two bimbos should have took care of the kids first and then fought...

I think that kids shouldn't be exposed to it at all even if it doesn't seem to bother them it probably does and it would be kind of traumatising to see your parent being assaulted, infact i can say that i know it is traumatising to see your parent being assaulted from experience, and not to mention the example its setting for them. I get that no ones perfect but i couldn't hit someone infront of their kid i have fought that urge before because like you said theres a time and place, which brings me back to my point that what is happening in the video is really wrong and its sad i feel really sad for that little kid.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Good for you? I pretty much explained my stance on this stupid video and when kids are present.... I handle things how I feel they should be handled accordingly....

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

So what I threw a word in their.... And I'm not getting worked up I'm still amused by this thread.... you "almost" got into a few fights, well it seems you have quite a bit of knowledge on this subject...................If you have never been in a position you had to fight with your kids present, then don't judge... You might be baffled a bit

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah I find that funny..... Just because the kid saw his mom fight means nothing, and doesn't really give you any permission to play internet psychiatrist.. Stay in your lane ...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

Everybody's different. Do someone wrong enough and you will get shot in front of your kids let along an ass whooping.
(I didn't mean you personally) I feel like I'm talking to people that have never been outside before? I didn't record this petty video, and I am not defending anyone in the video. I just thought it was funny the kid was kicking everybody. If you don't find that funny then you are a dull person or take yourself way too seriously....

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

So what I threw a word in their.... And I'm not getting worked up I'm still amused by this thread.... you "almost" got into a few fights, well it seems you have quite a bit of knowledge on this subject...................If you have never been in a position you had to fight with your kids present, then don't judge... You might be baffled a bit

I just thought it was funny the kid was kicking everybody. If you don't find that funny then you are a dull person or take yourself way too seriously....

*sigh*

edit on 26-6-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Go relax.... I know it's easy to take internet text outta context and make your own tone.... I'm not trying to ruffle your feathers or baffle you, I'm actually just defending myself at this point. But it's good.......

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Everybody's different. Do someone wrong enough and you will get shot in front of your kids let along an ass whooping.
(I didn't mean you personally) I feel like I'm talking to people that have never been outside before? I didn't record this petty video, and I am not defending anyone in the video. I just thought it was funny the kid was kicking everybody. If you don't find that funny then you are a dull person or take yourself way too seriously....

Lol im not a dull person and i definitely dont take myself too seriously i just think its F'd up i think most people wouldn't find it funny but whatever i wasn't trying to be mean so i dont know why you have to be so defensive and call me dull. Lol.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I think more people would find it funny if they where actually their. And say the black girl was walking from work, the white girl just came from mac donalds and wasn't pleased with her food so she throws it in her face, (after waiting 20 minutes for her)... So the black girl molly whops her and the kid also kicks his mom in the head while shes down, because she threw his french fries at the working lady...... That to me is funny....And a real plausible storyline

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join