It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Video: Mom beaten as toddler tries to intervene

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This is pretty sad to watch. A woman who works at McDonald's is caught on video beating the crap out of another woman while her toddler watches and kick the attacker and pleads for it stop. Police are looking for this Psycho Bit#$ so hopefully someone will recognize her.

There are at least 10 to 15 people standing around watching and the only person man enough to do anything about it was a dam toddler.

Sad, Sad ,Sad world

www.liveleak.com...

Police are searching for a woman seen on an amateur video savagely beating another woman as the victim's 2-year-old son watched and pleaded for the violence to stop.

Read more at www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
There was a time where we would tell people to stop acting like a child and grow up when they were doing something so ignorant. How sad is reality when we can now say please act more like your toddler??

He was trying to intervene the only way he could at the moment it seems. I can't believe the adults standing around didn't lift a finger.

People... I just don't know.

edit on 6/25/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

That was horrible, not really sure there was 10-15 people that could have done anything tho.
Only male presence was those 2-3 kids or maybe teenagers and them seemed to be with the lady in the red shirt.
This is just a video that girl getting essentially jumped tho, out on her walk with her kids and only other moms.. They probably still could have helped but I don't really fault them to much.

She will get hers tho, she did that in a mcdonalds uniform, they will get to the bottom of that.
edit on thWed, 25 Jun 2014 23:40:49 -0500America/Chicago620144980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

That was horrible, not really sure there was 10-15 people that could have done anything tho.
Only male presence was those 2-3 kids or maybe teenagers and them seemed to be with the lady in the red shirt.
This is just a video that girl getting essentially jumped tho, out on her walk with her kids and only other moms.. They probably still could have helped but I don't really fault them to much.

She will get hers tho, she did that in a mcdonalds uniform, they will get to the bottom of that.

I could not stand to watch the video more than once I just saw people standing around watching.

But I would have tackled that B#@#.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I'm not sure the victor in that conflict was a female. They were very mismatched as far as size goes. I couldn't understand the dialogue. I don't know what lead up to this. There is chance the woman who lost let her mouth write a check her ass couldn't cash. Tip of the hat to the kid for being a man.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I could not stand to watch the video more than once I just saw people standing around watching.

But I would have tackled that B#@#.

You know, this is what pisses me off, the ones taking the video
They stand by and record it so they can post it on FB rather than to help the victim

Shameful IMO....the whole lot of them!!!

The kid is the only one who knows something isn't right
Now that says a whole lot about the direction our society is headed

Great role models for kids[/sarcasm]
And one day, this kid will probably be just like them, standing around gawking....[learned behavior]

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
She said something about her almost making her lose her job, before beating her.

Can't help but notice the victim is white, all others standing around and taking the video are not.

She even threatens the child too.
edit on 26-6-2014 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Not surprising. That's all I'm going to say about the video.

I'm rather surprised no one tried to stop it, no I take that back. Nothing surprises me about our behavior today.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DaphneApollo

Well, she's going to lose her job now and a whole lot more, as they will find her from that video.

That was quite the beating she gave that woman and, despite the violence, the kid did warm my heart trying to defend his mum. I find it hard to believe no one else tried to stop it though...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Haha the little kid's kicking them both he doesn't care.... This video is pretty funny

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Thats f%#€ing disgusting! How can people stand by and let that happen, let alone record it.. ! i would have kicked that thing in the red shirt straight in the head, she clearly has no self respect let alone respect for other people and children! its so sad no one helps any one in situations like that anymore, which i do understand majority of peoples reasons for not intervening but its still sad. Videos like this make me hate people.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus
Thats f%#€ing disgusting! How can people stand by and let that happen, let alone record it.. ! i would have kicked that thing in the red shirt straight in the head, she clearly has no self respect let alone respect for other people and children! its so sad no one helps any one in situations like that anymore, which i do understand majority of peoples reasons for not intervening but its still sad. Videos like this make me hate people.

Lol you find it so discussing she's fighting in front of the girls kid (who could have swung first) that you would kick her in the head? hahaha THAT'S genius

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Salem, New Jersey, United States
stats from a couple of years ago:
-30.7% had a female householder with no husband present
-population density 2,195.9 per square mile
-median household income was $25,682
-About 26.5% of families and 28.4% of the population were below the poverty line,
including 43.4% of those under age 18
probably worse now

seems as though they knew each other,
co-workers perhaps ? The social situation in u.s is partly the governments fault too,
since the government is NOT a very good roll model for it's people.
edit on 26/6/14 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m

Lol you find it so discussing she's fighting in front of the girls kid (who could have swung first) that you would kick her in the head? hahaha THAT'S genius

I just realised i was kind of contradicting myself there wasnt i lol, but people like that should know they cant get away with that kind of stuff and people wont stand by and let it happen, like they did. If more people stepped in maybe it wouldnt happen so much now?

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Haha the little kid's kicking them both he doesn't care....

This video is pretty funny

This right here ^^^^ is what is wrong with society
Are people to the point of being desensitized to violence, such as this beating, where they see nothing wrong but merely enjoy it for the entertainment??

Just out of curiosity, what do you find so funny???
Inquiring minds want to know...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I just realised i was kind of contradicting myself there wasnt i lol, but people like that should know they cant get away with that kind of stuff and people wont stand by and let it happen, like they did. If more people stepped in maybe it wouldnt happen so much now?

I don't see anything wrong with two people settling their differences wherever or however it may be... And when kids are present, it all depends on how they react. If a kid really is screaming and a fearful yellowbelly, then I would say it should be stopped or at least take the kids to a different location and explain to them what's going on.... But overall, you are right, theirs a time and place for everything. These two bimbos should have took care of the kids first and then fought...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412

Are people to the point of being desensitized to violence, such as this beating, where they see nothing wrong but merely enjoy it for the entertainment??

The kid kicking at everybody was funny to me.... "thats whats wrong with society" ppfffftt..... And what are you doing that's so right oh holy one.... You must live a pretty sheltered life. Yeah?

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

The kid kicking at everybody was funny to me.... "thats whats wrong with society" ppfffftt..... And what are you doing that's so right oh holy one.... You must live a pretty sheltered life. Yeah?

You have one twisted sense of humor, I think you might be a sociopath lol.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

People like the ones in the video and those who defend such acts ( yourself )are indeed what is wrong with society.

What is wrong with people like you?
A 125 pound white girl would NEVER talk # to a 200 pound black girl, let alone swing first! Give me a break man she got jumped.

Second: the kid was clearly trying his best to only attack the one attacking his mom. How can you say that is funny? That was awful to watch.

I am not sheltered I just do not cheer on people acting like a bunch of neanderthals especially when children are involved.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

You don't know me well enough to assume anything and NO I don't live a sheltered life, far from it in fact

I've been around long enough to see changes in people, namely the young adults, and how they get off on violence now a days, everyone walking around with smartphone's like it's an attachment of their arm, waiting for something like this to happen so they can post it on FB for 'Likes'

Your comment about finding the video funny just had me curious, that's all, being as you were the only one that found it so
No need to get all worked up

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join