It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of these troubled times...a new world order can emerge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Interesting things to consider : My Forum and its Outcome of opinions etc.

''did senior really say this and what does this mean ? why do people freak out this ''new world order'' thing ?''

''"[The war in Iraq is] a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times...a new world order can emerge."

Bush spoke before Congress on September 11, 1990, delivering a speech which he entitled "Toward a New World Order". Addressing the subject of his Gulf War, he made his first public utterance of his and his rich cronies' plans for world imperialism.''

who are these guys talking

www.sonataband.com...

''The "New World Order" is something you hear conspiracy people talk about when they talk about Black UN helicopters, the Illuminati, the Masons, etc.

Supposedly this secret cabal of rich people are controlling the world through proxies in the all the world's governments, and they are using the UN to create a one world government to control all of us consumers.''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Ironic date for the speech. Is that the whole point and I just missed it or am I the first to notice''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Bush SR. spoke of Iraq and a New World Order on September the 11, 1990. Eleven (11 is a big number in conspiracies, if you want to get into Masons and Numerology and all that) years later on the same day, the WTC and pentagon come under attack, initiating the second war with Iraq. ''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''If I'm not mistaken, the New World Order (NOT THE WWE BS! GROW UP!)
is a bit older than Senior.
But, it's all the same really.

This : www.newamericancentury.org...
is a related subject.

"There are no theories in conspiracy."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''interesting . thanx for the link .

do you feel this is a sucess or failure ?''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'So far, it succeeds, although difficultly.
A plan like that, though, is doomed to failure.
Unity in Tyranny most often leads to rebellion and downfall.''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
''People freak out over the 'new world order' is because it's damn scary.
The latest incarnation sees to be 'the project for the new american century'

Quote from the website:
"The Project for the New American Century is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to a few fundamental propositions: that American leadership is good both for America and for the world; that such leadership requires military strength, diplomatic energy and commitment to moral principle; and that too few political leaders today are making the case for global leadership."

The US administration seems to think it is 'on the side of god' and that the rest of the world is either 'irrelevent' or 'a threat to civilisation'.
Funnily enough every other country would quite like to retain sovereignty and the idea of american 'global leadership' is not an attractive prospect. So naturally when american politicians start talking about a new world order, everyone freaks out a little.''

''Man, a global society based in the country with one of the highest gun murder and rape rates worldwide? The world will slip even FURTHER into debauchery and chaos. All I know is that every politic is a moron, but the persons running the politicians (Media, religion, corporations, etc.) are far too smart to be dealt with.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
''how would they get countries like korea to even agree to such a thing ?''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''They wouldn't. they would just bomb the hell out of them.''

''"The most powerful clique in these (CFR) groups have one objective in common: they want to bring about the surrender of the sovereignty and the national independence of the U.S. They want to end national boundaries and racial and ethnic loyalties supposedly to increase business and ensure world peace. What they strive for would inevitably lead to dictatorship and loss of freedoms by the people. The CFR was founded for "the purpose of promoting disarmament and submergence of U.S. sovereignty and national independence into an all-powerful one-world government."
Harpers, July l958''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''its just a new name for the new world order . people get freaked out cause its like reading a headline but not getting the info between . thats why people run around screaming ''the end is near'' . they just dont have the info and the process that carries out this idea/plan .

imo , if this is true we go backwards and it all unfolds . idk though . only time can tell eh.''

---------------------------------------------------------------------
''no its not, the new american century is not the same as the new world order....its basically a component that furthers and allows a new world order by creating widespread crisis....order out of chaos...'''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

more interesting info : www.disinfopedia.org...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''The Bush dynasty has in fact initiated a new order of things. The United States of America has become its own opposite, a nation of triumphant freedom that claims the right to restrain the freedom of others; a nation of a structured balance of power that destroys the balance of power abroad; a nation of creative enterprise that exports a smothering banality; and above all, a nation of forcefully direct expression that disrespects the truth. Whatever happens from this week forward in Iraq, the main outcome of the war for the United States is clear. We have defeated ourselves. ''
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thoughts ? anything you want to add?

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I noticed that too, exactly 11 years from 9/11/90 to 9/11/01.

America--land of the free in name only!

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by myformerself
who are these guys talking
www.sonataband.com...

If I'm not mistaken, that's GHW Bush, Dan Quale, and someone else.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   
FireChief420, I like your avatar. It reminds me of Tool's video, Parabola.

I believe that everything will go according to how it was written. I don't know the exact plan, but I believe it to be create a catastrophe so great, that the world will have no choice but to unite into a one world order. I've read anywhere from a nuclear war to a simulated extraterrestrial assault. A one world government can be a good thing, if done properly. But I think it is not something that we are ready for.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Hmmm....i dont know, you MIGHT be looking into things abit too much.

exactly 11 years from 9/11/90 to 9/11/01

Now, thats too odd if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I don't understand how NWO could be considered a good thing if it's to be brought about by such dastardly means.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireChief420
I don't understand how NWO could be considered a good thing if it's to be brought about by such dastardly means.

depends how you look at it.
A united earth is a good things, but its how it will about. The thing is, a one world government is a good things but i dont want to see it come about via force.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Exactly my point. One world government born out of true cooperation between all peoples could be a very great thing. One born of violence, lies, coercion, and slavery could not be anything but evil.

new topics

top topics

join