It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Can Be Done to Actually Expose Sandy Hook???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:
(post by Soldato231547 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

What Can Be Done to Actually Expose Sandy Hook???

What EXACTLY do you think needs 'exposing' ??
Please bullet list them.

I'm not going to bullet list it for you, but the most important thing I gleaned from the Forensic Thread posted earlier was that *somehow* Ryan AND more importantly Peter Lanza KNEW that Nancy Lanza was murdered ...BEFORE her body WAS EVEN DISCOVERED at 36 Yogananda St on the afternoon of 12-14-2012.

This PROVES either foreknowledge OR complicity.

And that doesn't even have anything to do with the curious fact that this woman (mother of the shooter) was reported as being a MURDERED KINDERGARTEN TEACHER even prior to that.

My suggestion - if you really think you have something, then put together a well written point-by-point presentation briefing and send multiple copies to investigative reporters and open minded people .... Judge Napolitano for example.

I'll email Judge Nap, that's actually a really good idea

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: darkwarrior

Why don't you guys leave these poor families alone! Prove your stupid theories after they are old or with their murdered babies. Nobody is taking your guns. The lambs laid down their lives for your right. What have you ever done?

Really....I find it amazing that hardly anybody screams this when talking about 9/11.

This whole statement I find more offensive than the OP. "Nobody is taking your guns."

Are you born on another planet???? Many countries have taken the general public's weapons away and America will only follow suit. Obama has said it himself and the controllers of the government perpetuates these situations until their agenda have been completed.

Operation Northwoods is a prime example of thus and if you sheeple cannot wake up to notice this...you deserve the fate that is quickly coming.

Or you are an agent trying to stop these allegations.

My beef with Sandy Hook is the very fact that no facts were released and on top of that various reports plus video of someone being taking into custody. Who was this person and why? It is obvious that this person hasn't spoke out. To many questions to be it was just a shooting.

And, for you to accept that the human population is capable of killing children like this...you worry me more than the shooter themselves. Things like this should never be accepted in any fashion and we should be getting all the answers as to WHY.

Not leave it be.

To many shadow projects exists with the American government and we are quickly going broke.

Does none of this strike you as odd? Of course not...
That is why hardly anyone showed up to Operation American Spring and that is why WE THE PEOPLE keep getting ran over.

Enough said...

For all you sheeple wanting to see this shooting as merely a shooting out of respect for the children........

What happens if it wasn't just a "shooting?" What if there was an outside factor contributing to this horrible crap that happened?
Wouldn't that be more respectable to the children if the truth was let out?

There is always two sides of a coin and it is still flipping.

-The SheepDog

edit on 27-6-2014 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2014 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Soldato231547

I totally missed that. Now i have to go back and read the thread again lol

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: johngrissom

There are 100 Million gun owners (1/3rd of our total population) with over 300 million guns..and many thousands of people out here have the reloading equipment and supplies to maintain ammunition for generations after the last round is sold from a store shelf.

Sorry..but not Sandy Hook or any other criminal rampage will do a damn thing to take our guns, however much some would fantasize that outcome. It'll require something like the 1860's...to still lose the effort in the end.

If ANYTHING about Sandy Hook was played HARD for conspiracy it was THAT angle. Playing games about publicly saying which guns were used to what classification type media could assign to them and feed into the ongoing anti-gun madness. Whatever people feel about a man's right to defend himself against homicidal maniacs.....I think it's safe to say this incident was played to the max in that respect.

I'd also have to say I understand some of the sincere frustration in seeing confusion, mixed messages (literally) and power tripping control freaks running information and public relations on this. They MADE their own nightmare with the theories that, now? They'll never die. They'll only get more bizarre.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: johngrissom

Why is any of that your business? Was your baby there?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soldato231547
OR her "mass murdering" son who HAD NO MOTIVE,

Crazy doesn't need a motive.

(post by darkwarrior removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by darkwarrior removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join