It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Can Be Done to Actually Expose Sandy Hook???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

What Can Be Done to Actually Expose Sandy Hook???

What EXACTLY do you think needs 'exposing' ??
Please bullet list them.

My suggestion - if you really think you have something, then put together a well written point-by-point presentation briefing and send multiple copies to investigative reporters and open minded people .... Judge Napolitano for example.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

what EXACTLY is " interesting " about it ???

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
What amazes me about the OP to this thread is that he/she seems totally oblivious to the fact that by implying that there was something more to Sandy Hook than a sick minded individual opening fire on a bunch of kids he is being just a disrespectful as these politicians, I would argue even more disrespectful.

I find it really quite pathetic that Sandy Hook is even discussed as a conspiracy, its shocking, its like spitting on the graves of dead kids and a slap in the face of their grieving families every time someone tries to claim the event was "staged" in some way.

What is equally shocking is how it is almost always a "pro-gun" thing, think about it, Sandy hook is a pretty strong argument for saying America needs to do something about its relationship with guns. As such there are many conspiracy thoeriests who also happen to be "pro-gun" who have twisted this tragedy into a political conspiracy that ignores the pile of dead kids so they can keep their constitutionally insured penis enlargements.

When you have a guy walking into a school full of kids and slaughtering them, politicians are quite with in their rights to start asking questions about your liberal attitude towards guns.

This is not a conspiracy this is how the world works, get used to it, stop trying to piss on the graves of these kids so you can ignore a uncomfortable reality that the gun you love so much also has the capacity in the right hands to kill a bunch of kids.

IT is utterly insane to everyone looking in on this from outside the bubble that some of you don't quite get that you have a slight problem your liberal gun laws.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
What amazes me about the OP to this thread is that he/she seems totally oblivious to the fact that by implying that there was something more to Sandy Hook than a sick minded individual opening fire on a bunch of kids he is being just a disrespectful as these politicians, I would argue even more disrespectful.

I find it really quite pathetic that Sandy Hook is even discussed as a conspiracy, its shocking, its like spitting on the graves of dead kids and a slap in the face of their grieving families every time someone tries to claim the event was "staged" in some way.

What is equally shocking is how it is almost always a "pro-gun" thing, think about it, Sandy hook is a pretty strong argument for saying America needs to do something about its relationship with guns. As such there are many conspiracy thoeriests who also happen to be "pro-gun" who have twisted this tragedy into a political conspiracy that ignores the pile of dead kids so they can keep their constitutionally insured penis enlargements.

When you have a guy walking into a school full of kids and slaughtering them, politicians are quite with in their rights to start asking questions about your liberal attitude towards guns.

This is not a conspiracy this is how the world works, get used to it, stop trying to piss on the graves of these kids so you can ignore a uncomfortable reality that the gun you love so much also has the capacity in the right hands to kill a bunch of kids.

IT is utterly insane to everyone looking in on this from outside the bubble that some of you don't quite get that you have a slight problem your liberal gun laws.
i got confused after you attempted to add logic to your reasoning. Are you talking about cars now? Or guns? I think we should have taken away lanxas drivers license. Probably a good thing he used guns. Think of all the damage if he used a car?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
We could start by showing a little respect for the poor victims.

Then you can try to prove it.

Respect can be shown the victims by exposing the truth. Obfuscation and coverups every step of the way by government and law enforcement demonstrate total disregard for the innocent victims.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
"Conspiracy" needs to stop being thrown around so freely. There are strong feelings on both sides of this debate, so it's hard to remain objective. I can see why this really strong emotional reaction, which creates a taboo could well seem to imply a coverup (something like the way we deal with the holocaust, not suggesting that it is a coverup, but just the way it's taboo or maybe even illegal to question what happened).

There is not enough evidence to suggest anything other than the official story but nevertheless some of the official reports are inconsistent and inaccurate at best, which has been shown in the forensic evidence thread which someone linked to earlier.

I don't know what happened, and I wouldn't dream of making claims or allegations, but there are some questions that need answering re the forensic evidence. Like someone said earlier, it would be worse if an accomplice or "real" killer was still out there.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I think if Sandy Hook "truthers" ever want to be take seriously they need to do several things.

1. Get a representative who is shall we say, intelligent and sane.
2. Get some professional assitance as in private investigators and doctors
3. Stop getting any information off the internet, MSM etc. Send (sane) people to conduct an investigation.
4. Get one theory and stick with it.
5. Gather real evidence.
6. Present real evidence.

What is not going to get people to take you seriously, repeating things long ago debunked, using MSM sources while at the same time claiming MSM is in on it (which of course they would have to be), using any police, corner etc sources since they also would have to be in on it, harassing or threatening the victims families, making youtube videos or using youtube videos as evidence, having so many different theories that they cancel each other out, rants.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

What amazes me is that you don't seem to care that the DNA of a convicted felon was found on the evidence and that we have documented confirmation of such.

You appear to not even care who killed these children or how they died. That's the epitome of pissing on their graves.
edit on 26-6-2014 by LimitsOfLogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LimitsOfLogic

What amazes me is that you don't seem to care that the DNA of a convicted felon was found on the evidence and that we have documented confirmation of such.

You appear to not even care who killed these children or how they died. That's the epitome of pissing on their graves.

You seem a bit confused on the DNA evidence. If you read the DNA reports you will see they break down the swabbing and results of several items at a time. In one batch they find DNA on an envelope from a Christmas card and also on a cartrige. They specificaly say both swaps were checked against the data base and the swab from the envelope flap only came up with a hit from a past felon. And that no matching profile was found for the other swab. Of course all kinds of DNA is all over everything and often not enough of it can be found to identify anybody. However one DNA hit of a felon on a swab from a Christmas card envelope does not a cospiracy make.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpadHowever one DNA hit of a felon on a swab from a Christmas card envelope does not a cospiracy make.
Nope, the DNA hit does not make a conspiracy, but it does make evidence worthy of further investigation. Right? Perhaps they did follow it up and I just haven't come across that info yet.

I suppose we'll all get more clarity in 20-30 years when some ratings seeking cold case tv program looks into it further.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

You're right. Just looked back at it. The .22 cartridge was NOT matched. Thanks for correcting me.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
We could start by showing a little respect for the poor victims.

Then you can try to prove it.

the citizens of america are the poor victims here, not the b.s. agitators involved in sandy crook

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoAngel2u

originally posted by: MrSpadHowever one DNA hit of a felon on a swab from a Christmas card envelope does not a cospiracy make.
Nope, the DNA hit does not make a conspiracy, but it does make evidence worthy of further investigation. Right? Perhaps they did follow it up and I just haven't come across that info yet.

I suppose we'll all get more clarity in 20-30 years when some ratings seeking cold case tv program looks into it further.

They did had an entire task force searching for any evidence of additional parties being involved they found none. The fact they were taking swabs off of the envelopes of Christmas cards tells you how deep they went with this investigation to leave no stone unturned.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mwood

Humm.....they have been quoting one source CT state police report. No body was hired as the school was deemed a hazard and was or is to be torn down....one could at least familiarize themselves with the facts before degrading others who clearly have invest much more time than you into this situation...or provide evidence to counter their claims....

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

And the felon who put prints on the christmas card was just discarded...only mentioned once in forensic reports

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Sorry if any of this offends you guys some of it is graphic...these are just dry facts with no association to other conspiracy theory stuff or "connecting dots" to develop a perceived motive or goal of the situation. Unbiased bullet pointed facts as requested...

-multiple charities started the day before the shooting
-police photo'd blocking off the school 2 hours before the first 911 call(twitter feeds)
-the first 911 call from a janitor has a school employee on the line saying "i heard the shooting was fake"
-another 911 call features a teacher shot in the foot and tended to by a state trooper who never was reported to receive medical care by ANY source
-adam lanzas room had several xbox 360 games with no xbox 360 photographed in his home (that I have seen...some photos were redacted)
-Asbestos and other toxins found in school at near lethal levels
-mold found at school
-no christmas decorations found in school
-fire code violations found in multiple places around the school (every classroom)
-Internet useage ceased in 2008 from Sandy Hook
-Trauma helicopters called off on 14 December
-No ambulances at scene (as in near the school...and if they were then how would they have driven out?)
-One witness interviewed on a show talking about debunking conspiracy theorists stated the people wouldnt want to see photos of the children because they had "softball sized holes in them" which is not typical of a 556/223 AR15 (determined to be the murder weapon for all deaths). It typically takes 2-3 rounds to drop a person at range with an AR15. Especially at close range; and the only way you put holes in someone like that is with a Beowolf cartridge/projectile+bolt+barrel modification which would be identifiable from the photos released by police of the scene showing small projectile 55-70ish grain casings. Only other realistic possibility is a modified gas system/buffer combo not compatible with the projectile weight causing keyholing which doesnt fit the photos of the AR15 as it was shown with stock handguards.
-forensic reports in the other thread state that adam lanza was not able to be tied to the ar15 or the vehicle
-A felon was affiliated with the christmas card found in Lanzas room that was never mentioned (forensic evidence)
-green screens clearly used by reporters the day of the events, and funeral
-adam lanza has no online history 3 years prior to shooting
-police scanner has mentions of nuns in a van and other suspects who were filming a documentary on "fowl hunting"...statements also recorded which say "end life of Adam" by individuals in the school that communicated on the frequency
-The team who destroyed the school are on a gag order
-First responders to the scene are on a gag order
-photos/video from first responders are exempt from FOI requests
-Department of Homeland security has conducted school shooting drills meeting at the firehouse in sandy hook since 2001 (saw it for myself on the DHS website...not sure if it is still there)
-Families of victims on 2 different occasions asked Anderson Cooper to read a letter from relatives of deceased that were word FOR WORD the exact same concerning the applicability of assault rifles for sport use only
-One family asked a senator if their child was one of the children who got treated at the hospital
-Personnel at the scene have different colors of badges; portable sign says to "sign in"
-26 christmas trees donated to victims families were seen in overhead photos of firehouse the day of the shooting
-Over $40 Million donated to Sandy Hook for healing from charities and other donations from around the world
-No photos available that contain 600+ children/faculty the day of the shooting. Not a building in the area to contain that many people.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Total population of the USA is over 300 million

1 guy kills 26 people and himself=27 people

Less than 0.000009% of the population died as a result of the incident (I used 300,000,000 for the math). How is this a STRONG CASE to change gun laws/"relationships with guns"???

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
They did had

what? Try to English better.

The fact they were taking swabs off of the envelopes of Christmas cards tells you how deep they went with this investigation to leave no stone unturned.

Excuse me, but this "Christmas card" was found in the bedroom of murdered woman. It was addressed "To the little children of Sandy Hook Elementary School". I'm sure you probably heard that this was the school where the murdered woman's son allegedly went to murder a bunch of children.

So this xmas card (btw whats INSIDE the card???) is found next to the murdered woman, but wasn't touched by either her OR her "mass murdering" son who HAD NO MOTIVE, but this card/envelope AND stamp WAS handled by a CONVICTED OFFENDER whose DNA is in the NY CODIS database and you think that even being looked into in the first place was an example of "how deep they went with this investigation to leave no stone unturned"???

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: jaynkeel
They have answered this question, or at named a name.
Company owned by Jim Maguire, Named JP Maguire Associates

"J.P. Maguire Associates is a full service damage restoration company. We offer emergency services, board-ups, trauma scene cleanup, water, sewage, and soot cleanup, mold remediation and complete reconstruction."

www.metabunk.org...
And this is not just a metabunk thing for those that will turn to the attack at the site, just the first source I found

thats not right. the cleanup company was called Clean Harbors

www.cleanharbors.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join