It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Android Wear, thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I never wear a watch anymore since the whole smart phone thing happened.

What are peoples thoughts to the new android wear watch? Seems pretty limited.

Android Wear connects your phone to your wrist. Pause, play, and skip music tracks or quickly respond to text messages from your watch.

Wear works with phones running Android 4.3 or higher.

www.android.com...

If anyone watches Continuum it strikes me a little as a Gen 1 of Keiras suit.
www.syfy.co.uk...

edit on 25-6-2014 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Cant wear batt. operated watches they never last a day for me .. will stick with my rolex for the times need a watch far more accurate and reliable.

For the things use android for will stick to my tab 3 rooted .. degoogled.. running custom rom.
That watch looks flimsy doubt it would last long out here. it definetly wont last as long as my rolex has.
edit on 25/6/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

You drain batteries? I've heard of that., can't remember where.
Yeah I guess they aren't going for rolex quality

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
Yep batt. operated watches go haywire on me everytime .. never had one make it through a day.
always been that way

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

How odd.I saw two terms for this on google. One calls you a "gremlin" (tech term apparently)
The other calls you a SLIder.
www.facebook.com...

Someone suggested if you affect clocks in your house also, you can try to even out your em field is wear magnetic hematite.
I know nothing about any of this, but interesting!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
Interesting will have to look into it a bit more as at times in past have had similar effect on other electronics ..
Only electronics in house these days is my tab3 ..

Had to laugh a bit at gremlin .. last trip downriver was teasing grandson that im a daitengu (a japanese mythological being ) because live up in the mountains far from people most of the year .. was all in good fun as spoil grandson everytime visit.

Interesting as hadnt given much thought to it ..

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I'm dying to try it, but I fear my history with battery powered watches. Unless they are huge bulky divers watches, where it is up off my wrist somewhat, they will die within hours, every time. So, I'd hate to see it happen with a $200 cell phone watch.

Someone suggested if you affect clocks in your house also, you can try to even out your em field is wear magnetic hematite. I know nothing about any of this, but interesting!

I usually prefer the SLIDER term (Street Light Interference Data Exchange Receivers). Yeah, I can wig out clocks too (but streetlights are the most fun...just be careful who you show that too, if you can...can really entertain folks, but the next day, as they reflect on it, they seem to never see you the same way again...). There were some Harvard guys researching it, but I don't know what ever came of it. I'm sure it has something to do with our bio electrical field. Magnetic hematite huh? Hmm....

top topics

join