It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young thug cracks 18 y.o. Girl in back of head *wal-mart*

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I have read some comments about having a CCW and people's attitude about it making you tough when your actually a coward or CCW folk going around shooting people playing cop.
Anyone who has a CCW had to take a class prior even being CONSIDERED (not guaranteed) the permit. My instructor was a survivor of the Columbine shooting. It messed him up pretty badly where he said he started carrying a heavy book to class to either throw at them or throw to distract so he could get out of the situation. Yes, kind of silly but he was a disparate kid. He went on to tell us a story of a mugging that happened to him as an adult. He had a gun on him and the muggers "asked" for his wallet. One thing you have to consider as a CCW holder, your're pretty much considered guilty until proven innocent. Scary to consider you could be jailed, heavily fined and spend 10's of thousands trying to protect yourself legally. At any rate, he handed over his wallet rather than dealing with all the risk.
Are there people that maybe are too quick to Unholster their weapons...could very well be, but if your smart and you learned anything from an instructor, unless your life (or someone else's, and your just not an ignore others well being kind of person) you DO NOT go for your gun. Guns are not always bad and same can be said about the people that carry them. Had I been there with a gun, I would have tackled him...the way I have noticed people would react....I would get help as long as I jumped in first. I have a real big problem with men making victims of women...it's a sickness and one my wife knows way too well of mine. Not everyone wants to be a hero when stepping into danger for others.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

This is how cowards roll..carry a gun to make themselves feel so much better. So your telling us..if you were there and had no gun, then "too bad..I would have done something but I had no weapon"..completely useless without a gun..

I could take the bat away from him without a gun. Keep on calling people cowards that you don't even know, cause one day you're going to be so comfortable doing it online that you're going to slip up in real life and say it to the wrong person. Then we will see who the coward is?

Oh, Personal attacks are a violation of the rules here, maybe you need to go read them again if you even ever bothered to read them in the first place. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Sure it's about hate...seems like folks of all shapes, colors, religions, races and so on are doing such unthinkable things anymore. Hate is the operative word here...race or religion or sexual orientation are after thoughts relevant to all this. Seems there are more and more folks that are filled with hate and frustration and insanity. You can research on your own and find out that there are large numbers of folks today on various types of psychiatric drugs. How many times do we hear after one of these random shootings that the perp was on SSRI's or other types of shrinker drugs?

It may not be so much racial in nature anymore as just plain insanity on a large scale...folks acting nuts, folks of any flavor/type, etc. Just notice how much hate exists and is coming to the fore anymore. Even in forums...there will be people that act in such a venomous way toward their fellow poster.

Plain point of fact is...I think there are just more and more psychos being born in every race, religion, gender and so on. These soulless ones enjoy inflicting pain. I think we will see more and more of these kinds of attacks. More of these so-called "zombie" attacks and the like, also. More and more folks are just going nuts or born nuts and that's that..whether it is from genetics, environment, drugs, prescriptions, something in the water/air/food/vaccines, who knows. All's I know is it is more prevalent and real and probably going to get worse. There is so much stress in daily living today relevant to jobs, money, wars and more....none of that helps.

Heck, there is talk of putting Lithium in our water supply....look Lithium up, very powerful drug. It can have opposite effect on some folks. Fluoride in the water already.

Maybe the excessive stresses and strains of today cause a lot of the frustrations and hate. If one is frustrated with TPTB and can't get results at them, they strike out at the next person they can...who knows. I still feel like there are more and more psychos around, (either born or made), and these sort of crimes will be on an increase regardless.

A lot of prescription meds like SSRI's actually can cause folks to be more violent and nutso, and look out should they discontinue said meds...then, they really go off the grid in their head. These attacks and crimes don't have any one simple answer anymore...sadly.
edit on 28-6-2014 by shrevegal because: word error

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Here's how you know it WAS RACIALLY TARGETED:

If you wanted to (or were forced to imagine it in your head for this argument) hit someone with a baseball bat you would naturally want to target someone of your own race. Why? Because you would not want people to think that you committed the crime with a racial motivation.

The motivation for someone to do something like this is hate. Nothing else. Prove me wrong. You will always target the thing you hate most in a hate crime. Call it random if you like, and I will call you naive.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I personally think an armed bystander shooting him dead would be justifiable. Save some money prosecuting him, as well. Win-win.

Absolutely LG. Who knows if the scum bag would have taken a second shot with the bat while she was helpless on the ground? Imagine that being your daughter, wife, sister, aunt or grandmother, hell even a friend! A bystander would have every right to execute that piece of trash.

This is why carry and conceal permits should be available to every U.S citizen, in every U.S state, as long as you're not a felon. Had I been there, I most likely would have killed him and would now be sitting in jail for trial, and most likely for at least a decade for manslaughter, maybe more. All for a piece of filth who is just wasting Oxygen at this point. ~$heopleNation

This is how cowards roll..carry a gun to make themselves feel so much better. So your telling us..if you were there and had no gun, then "too bad..I would have done something but I had no weapon"..completely useless without a gun..

There are old farts like me that are still very capable of taking the bat away and then shoving it up your back side in a heart beat!

You just have not run in to the right white guy because your out looking for little girls!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago
a reply to: Hr2burn

This is a black on white hate crime. Simple as that. The weasel speakers can try to make it sound like a random assault but it's simple hate. Give that bastard the electric chair and be done with it.

Agreed, should be prosecuted as a hate crime and attempted murder. But honestly this punk needs to be taken behind the Walmart and beat to death with the same bat. This is seriously out of hand.

Take these guys down to mainstreet and give them forty lashes with the long whip in front of their homes and then lock em up, castrate em first for good measure. Seriously this chit needs to stop.

The Bot

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Dynamike

He walked past an African American woman and male to hit a white girl. It was absolutely race motivated.

I am sorry for the rational thinking African Americans out there but you have your own issues like we whites have ours.

The thing is unless you start to weed out the bad apples and shun them from your communities they WILL represent you as a whole...Same as us.

Please do something in respect to the racism you are creating as whites have learned to do or you WILL hit the same walls we have in the past. There is a limit to the amount of tolerance people can have until they feel threatened and respond accordingly.

They should castrate this "boy" and make an example of him. Savages need savage extremes dealt to them before they understand to stop acting like savages. Reasoning is not something they even value. You should stop talking when no one is listening.

a reply to: dlbott

castrate em first for good measure.

I didnt even see your post before I wrote mine. I effing agree. This really is calling for drastic measures that will be effective for all and not so agreeable to the survivors. It does need to stop.

edit on 6 28 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I agree.

Unfortunately racial stereotypes always have some truth at the core. Want to not be stereotyped as a race (any race)? Then change core behaviors.

I am white, and I am sure I can come up with some stereotypical caucasian representatives of whatever stereotyped behavior is used as an example.

Doesn't make the stereotype accurate for all... once you attribute a stereotype to all of a given race, that is when bigotry sets in. Oddly, those of a race (often) when claiming they have been stereotyped are behaving themselves in a bigoted manner, assuming the behavior represented is a stereotyped image. If I see a commercial where a white guy is portrayed as a geek, or a redneck, I am not "racially offended" by assuming the intent is all whites are represented by those images. Unfortunately, not all feel as I do.

edit on 29-6-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dlbott

I agree so wholeheartedly.

We hide the punishment, as though we are ashamed of punishing.
We blame society for anti-social behavior. We ignore the fact that those committing atrocious crimes have made the decisions themselves to commit those actions.
If we want to eliminate a behavior, punishment must be swift and sure. Not delayed and hidden.

This kind of BS absolutely has to stop. The culture of violence in our country is not getting better by ignoring it, nor by treating it with kid gloves, nor by blaming everyone but the perp for his actions, for his decisions.

It is getting worse because we condone it. If your puppy chews on your shoes and you blame the shoes for being chewed on...is he going to stop chewing on shoes? lol

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Let citizens take them out, and give them a portion of that.

Jepp, thats NOooooo lynching, right. I got that wrong, obviously.

Okay, maybe they won't look for the next tree with a nice strong branch, but acting out power without legislation is.. unjustified, to say the least.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hr2burn
I have read some comments about having a CCW and people's attitude about it making you tough when your actually a coward or CCW folk going around shooting people playing cop.
Anyone who has a CCW had to take a class prior even being CONSIDERED (not guaranteed) the permit. My instructor was a survivor of the Columbine shooting. It messed him up pretty badly where he said he started carrying a heavy book to class to either throw at them or throw to distract so he could get out of the situation. Yes, kind of silly but he was a disparate kid. He went on to tell us a story of a mugging that happened to him as an adult. He had a gun on him and the muggers "asked" for his wallet. One thing you have to consider as a CCW holder, your're pretty much considered guilty until proven innocent. Scary to consider you could be jailed, heavily fined and spend 10's of thousands trying to protect yourself legally. At any rate, he handed over his wallet rather than dealing with all the risk.
Are there people that maybe are too quick to Unholster their weapons...could very well be, but if your smart and you learned anything from an instructor, unless your life (or someone else's, and your just not an ignore others well being kind of person) you DO NOT go for your gun. Guns are not always bad and same can be said about the people that carry them. Had I been there with a gun, I would have tackled him...the way I have noticed people would react....I would get help as long as I jumped in first. I have a real big problem with men making victims of women...it's a sickness and one my wife knows way too well of mine. Not everyone wants to be a hero when stepping into danger for others.

Just as the sheep would never fight a wolf, there are some that are sheepdogs that were born to protect the flock.
If you look up the story of the two you will better understand.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It's a hate crime. Too bad somebody there didn't put him in his place because had I been there, I'd probably be in jail.

My cousin went down south for a race not too long ago and this was attempted on him but they tried it on the wrong bull. They were left running for their lives. Behavior such as this knock-out game needs to be nipped in the bud. Try that # on me and see what happens

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

*YAWN* why don't you tell us what will happen..

Let me guess in your fantasy...you are this big tough guy who makes every other male shake with fear..

Kinda like walts fantasy of being batman..who is always out there defending the weak...

Internet tough guys are the best..

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

I hate to come off as an internet tough guy, because that's the furthest from what I am. The vid pissed me off so that's my reaction. but nope. I'm just stating fact. I've been in positions like this before and didn't stand by. I've also been the victim of a couple *ATTEMPTED robberies. I'm not the bystander type.

You may proceed on with your "yawning" session and Walt Disney or whatever you were talkin' about...

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Fylgje

*YAWN* why don't you tell us what will happen..

Let me guess in your fantasy...you are this big tough guy who makes every other male shake with fear..

Kinda like walts fantasy of being batman..who is always out there defending the weak...

Internet tough guys are the best..

Not a fantasy but a fact...I AM BATMAN!

And you are Guano (Bat Poop)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
All those who try to skirt around the issue that this was deliberate targetting of a white female victim, so it was black on white hate crimes, like alot of others going on, seemingly smiled upon and even encouraged by Obama's administration and some cartel who is doing something hideous, when instead of blaming white middle class, they need to go to the corner, shave big fat zero's on their royal and banking heads, and really really look at their filthy ugly usary of this world and wear the blame like good little psycho's report to jail ASAP!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if he was deliberately targeting her for being white or not.

Whoever, whether or not acting under color of law, in any circumstance described in subparagraph (B) or paragraph (3), willfully causes bodily injury to any person or, through the use of fire, a firearm, a dangerous weapon, or an explosive or incendiary device, attempts to cause bodily injury to any person, because of the actual or perceived religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability of any person—
(i) shall be imprisoned not more than 10 years, fined in accordance with this title, or both; and
(ii) shall be imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined in accordance with this title, or both, if—
(I) death results from the offense; or
(II) the offense includes kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill.

The FACT of the matter is, had this situation been reversed.. and a white boy hit a black girl with a bat, there would be no question as to if it was a hate crime or not. There is a HUGE double standard in this country. It is not the whites who have caused it, nor the blanks, or any other race. It is the media. I sincerely believe it is there agenda to stir up racial tension in this country.

*edit*

Just to add.. His excuse (Corey Mosley) was that it was "Gang Related" and she was "in the wrong place at the wrong time". Of course this idiots brother comes out saying "its not his fault.. he was off his medications". Sure.. He should get 25-life for attempted murder. Period

edit on 2-7-2014 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Yes Sir, our mass media is party to blame as they are profit motivated and stirring the pot with sensationalized news reports as a money maker.

It is the price we pay for a liberal owned mass media and a free press.

Still, another part of this equation is the black culture we have created with the great society program of the 1960's that encouraged young mothers to kick the father out of the home so they would receive free money.

The poor black fathers gave in and gave up on being with their kids and felt unwanted.

After many years of expansion of this situation the chickens have come home to roost.

Until the back man is encouraged to man up again and be rewarded to play a part in his kids life, the problem will continue.

edit on 3-7-2014 by waltwillis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This was well said...

By now, almost everyone has seen one of the semi-amusing videos of black teen mobs rampaging through a store. Maybe we've even seen the non-amusing pictures of the victims, or heard their stories. Most Americans have heard of recent violent "flash mobs," which are the bands of black teens that attack mostly white victims and white businesses, as even the New York Times once noted.

But the flash mobs, which are more accurately called "race riots" or "racial mob violence," are not the only interesting topic to cover in our national conversation about race. There is also the "knockout game," which is stunning in its brutal simplicity and stark racial significance.

The knockout game involves "unprovoked attacks on innocent bystanders," according to police who have had to deal with it. A retired officer explained, "Normally it was a group of black males, one of which would strike him as hard as he could in the face, attempting to knock him out with one punch," says retired Sgt. Don Pizzo. The victims are typically not robbed, but simply punched with no provocation. Such attacks have been reported in Illinois, Massachusetts, Missouri, and New Jersey.

The knockout game has claimed at least one life so far. In St. Louis this year, 72-year old Hoang Nguyen was walking with his wife, Yen, when four "young people" attacked. The attacker pushed the old man's face to the side to make a "clear target for his fist," recalled his wife. Nguyen was punched so hard that he fell to the ground and struck his head. Then the attacker turned on Nguyen's 59-year-old wife, punching her so hard that she suffered a broken eye socket. She could only watch as her husband was then kicked repeatedly. Hoang succumbed to his injuries later that day. A young black male, 18-year-old Elex Murphy, is charged with first-degree murder.

In addition, a mob of young black males can be seen playing the game here. The video shows the group attacking a young white man named Adam Taylor, who was left with internal bleeding, bruising of the brain, severe whiplash, and scratches on his face when he was beaten in Columbia, MO in 2009.

Sgt. Pizzo noted that the attacks fit a pattern: "black attackers on a white victim -- and the victim was often an older person walking alone." In a thorough and sensible piece on the subject in a local arts and entertainment magazine, eight of the victims interviewed were white, one was black, and one was Latino. All of the attackers, or "players," were black. Some witnesses claim that they have white relatives who play the game and that therefore the game is not a racial issue. But anyone who reviews the reporting -- when race is revealed, at least -- will see that the attackers are predominantly if not exclusively black.

As one player of the game says, "[w]e used to walk to where a lot of people be at and hit 'em. If one of the homeboys didn't knock him out, then the other would come. Whoever knock him out would be king."

Local media outlets have failed to report on the racial aspect of the attacks. At best, the media will allow the race of attackers to be revealed by mugshots, or quotations from police or victims. This follows a conscious policy of self-censorship that has been openly admitted by major newspapers.

A New York Times editor says that his paper will report on race "only if it's relevant to the story" or if readers would "learn something" from the description. The Chicago Tribune's editor, Gerould Kern, explains his paper's "approach" to concealing the truth: "We do not reference race unless it is a fact that is central to telling the story." Of course, no guilt-ridden white liberal editor will ever admit that race is relevant, unless of course a white is attacking minorities. The Los Angeles Times explains that the media will not report race because they don't want to "unfairly stigmatize racial groups." The Washington Post ombudsman openly admits that the Times's staff "worried about hyping a story that involved race" when blacks brawled on the Metro. Instead of stigmatizing racial groups, the liberal media prefers to condemn minorities via low expectations and preferential, secretive reporting -- which only creates a cloud of ominous suspicion over the race issue. But at least racial groups aren't being stigmatized.

A senior reporter from the Houston Chronicle admits, "We don't ever include race normally -- unless race is made an issue by other people." In other words, if racial interest groups make something of the issue, race will become part of the story. And we all know which racial groups advocate on their own behalf, and which one doesn't.

The liberal media policy of resolute silence about race and crime may strike a reasonable observer as troubling, given the violence and obvious racial aspect of the knockout game and flash mob attacks. The net effect of this Orwellian reporting is to place minority feelings above the public interest in safety. For those of us who are curious about our society and group behavior, who should be able to rely on the professional media, the reporting is worthless.

When the liberal media does touch on the topic of race and flash mobs, it is only to condemn conservative blogs for mentioning race at all. The Village Voice, for instance, thoughtlessly dismisses the concerns about racial mob violence, reasoning that because crime is falling, racial mob violence shouldn't be criticized. The progressive tendency will be to define these stories as isolated incidents -- it is easy extrapolate a social problem, but that could be misleading in the big picture.

But the knockout game must be seen in the context of black-on-white violence in America. The big picture is that black-on-white violence is a social problem that deserves more attention, regardless of whether the overall crime rate is rising or falling. Department of Justice statistics show that 33% of white murder victims are killed by a non-white, while only 8% of black murder victims are killed by a non-black1. Even greater disparities exist in violent crime and robbery2.

Some of those who work with these kids blame boredom and the kids' need to prove their toughness. Those causes will be present for a long time, thus the problem will remain. Moreover, the problem will predictably get worse, as some of the mobs are armed.

Hoang Nguyen will not receive the same attention as Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. After all, Hoang was not the victim of white hatred, so he is not a household name...but he should be.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join