It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young thug cracks 18 y.o. Girl in back of head *wal-mart*

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Here is a white kid who played the knockout game with an old black man and it was a hate crime. Here

Well...that's not exactly the entire story. This is from your own article.

Investigators retrieved other videos from Barrett's phone, including some in which he uses racial epithets and talks about trying to work up the courage to play the knockout game, the complaint against him states. In one, Barrett says: "That plan is to see if I were to hit a black person, would this be nationally televised?"

That is why he was charged with a hate crime, because he was specifically targeting a black man.

Now if this guy with the bat has said or made any comments about him looking for a white person to hit, he should be charged with a hate crime as well.

You can't charge him (or a white person) for a hate crime just do to the fact that they attacked someone of a different race. If they make it clear they were targeting that person because of their race...then you can.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao

originally posted by: 3u40r15m

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

a reply to: Bassago

A few kids posted a few videos last year that's all it was.... Random assaults always have and always will happen. I doubt you would be saying anything if the girl was black and the guy was white....

A few?!?!? No, not a "few"; there are a LOT of these cases, and they are most certainly racially motivated.

Check this story - link - then check all the many, many links to the right, with story after story after story.

Yes, this is most certainly racial.

Idk I don't have the slightest interest in searching "knockout game" I've only seen it on the news twice the past few years that's what I'm going by. And this isn't a little kid punching someone. It's a grown man hitting a girl with a bat, which to me sounds like she did SOMETHING to piss him off... He went directly to her, so why make it about a game and throw race in it..... It is what it is. An assault...... Whoopty doo.... Next story plz....

was this vid as funny as the mom getting beaten in front of her kid?

hate crime will be decided by the prosecutor/state, not ats.

the dirtbag should get 5-15 anyway.

No I don't find this funny at all....I agree 5-15 sounds about right... 5 solid years should do....

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
a reply to: 3u40r15m

Here is a white kid who played the knockout game with an old black man and it was a hate crime. Here

Nevermind that though, you can pull dozens of stories of young black thugs killing people either deliberately or by accident in petty robberies or over ego rages. And you barely ever see a hate crime tagged onto it.

Yet if there is white on black violence Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are singing from the rooftops.

I could care either way, if it's a heinous crime it should be treated as such and these people need to face severe consequences for senseless violence. I think we are all tired of special circumstances being added on to these cases, seeing them politicized and seeing unfair treatment because of skin colour.

Unfair treatment for victims that is.

Why are you guys stuck on this knockout game and making it about race? READ.....They tell you pretty much what the deal was..... The point is a grown man hit a girl with a bat inside walmart, he needs to be put away for a while....And hopefully the girl recovers full. Sometimes I laugh when I see stuff like this in real life, but in reality it's not that funny, someone is getting hurt for no reason in some cases, and their lives aren't going to be the same again. PTSD is a b**** It's not fun.... But all you can do is make light of ANY situation life or death... I'd rather smile now and cry later...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Your attempt to downplay this senseless act of violence is quite bewildering.

You are pretty sure this has been going on since the beginning of time? Oh yeah? Do you have some proof of that? Or is this just your educated opinion?

Your dismissive tone is the type that unfortunately does not contribute to anything that has to do with eradicating these terrifying random brutalities. I really can't understand how, after watching that poor girl almost get her life ripped away from her, someone could feel the need to post that the media is just using this for their selling points.

What if this was your daughter? would you also take the time to write what you just did? Or would you write something else perhaps?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
a reply to: 3u40r15m

Nevermind that though, you can pull dozens of stories of young black thugs killing people either deliberately or by accident in petty robberies or over ego rages. And you barely ever see a hate crime tagged onto it.

Yet if there is white on black violence Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are singing from the rooftops.

I could care either way, if it's a heinous crime it should be treated as such and these people need to face severe consequences for senseless violence. I think we are all tired of special circumstances being added on to these cases, seeing them politicized and seeing unfair treatment because of skin colour.

Unfair treatment for victims that is.

Why are you guys stuck on this knockout game and making it about race? READ.....They tell you pretty much what the deal was..... The point is a grown man hit a girl with a bat inside walmart, he needs to be put away for a while....And hopefully the girl recovers full. Sometimes I laugh when I see stuff like this in real life, but in reality it's not that funny, someone is getting hurt for no reason in some cases, and their lives aren't going to be the same again. PTSD is a b**** It's not fun.... But all you can do is make light of ANY situation life or death... I'd rather smile now and cry later...

You may be right...It may not be the "KNOCK OUT GAME" and that would lead me more so to believe it was attempted murder. If you can stomach watching, he clubs her, takes off, turns around to pass by her again and look to see....if she is out cold?? I think if this were the "game", I SEE an ESCALATED version of the knock out game here. I'm not saying I can't be swayed but if I were, I would say "assault with a deadly weapon game"
Really sorry to see this has turned into such a race war, I guess I should have expected that.
edit on 26-6-2014 by Hr2burn because: typo

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This nutjob wanted to see what it felt like??? We need to ask him now how it felt to damn near kill that poor woman! Was it satisfying? Did it meet all his expectations? Is he complete now? I think we deserve to turn the tables and satisfy our need for justice by placing him on a big stage and cracking him in the head,with a bat, ON LIVE TV!!!! And we wouldn't be wondering how it would feel, we all know how it would feel, even though it really wouldn't solve anything, it would give everyone a rush of satisfaction!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago
a reply to: Hr2burn

This is a black on white hate crime. Simple as that. The weasel speakers can try to make it sound like a random assault but it's simple hate. Give that bastard the electric chair and be done with it.

You lost your ability to be taken serious when you suggested the electric chair.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The attacker admitted to police that this was his gang initiation rite.

The tattoo's suggest this as well...

Victim identified in racially motivated baseball bat attack in Fort Smith Walmart. Fort Smith police say Corey Mosley, a black male, wanted to join a black street gang. These gangs often use racially motivated attacks on white people as initiations. topconservativenews.com...

A quick look on Google suggests that this type of gang initiation may be widespread:

Pearl police say a 13-year-old is in custody after randomly ambushing a woman at Walmart on Thursday night, striking her in the head with a small dumbbell. Pearl Detective Jake Windham said while the attack may have been influenced by “the Knockout Game” that has been a gang initiation across the coast, it doesn’t appear to be an actual “Knockout Game” attack.

www.clarionledger.com...

This news video mentions that it was gang related as well:

edit on 26-6-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
$20,000 bond? THAT'S IT? OMG! The dude is going to be out jail in a year. This just sickens me. The video says he has schizophrenia and is off his medication. I have paranoid schizophrenia myself and I've been to the furthest reaches of insanity and back. After everything I went through with this illness I still knew right from wrong. The perpetrator in the video needs the be nailed to a tree and skinned alive.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I had a higher bail than that for growing marijuana, and I even had a 50k bail just for violating probation once.

Ft. Smith has a lot of whiteys there though, im assuming he's probably not having a whole lot of fun in the jail there. Had I watched this on the news and he was in there with me I would have stomped his balls out.

Yeah he should go to prison for this one. Too bad he'll probably look at that as an "ive made it" moment.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
$20,000 bond? THAT'S IT? OMG! The dude is going to be out jail in a year. This just sickens me. The video says he has schizophrenia and is off his medication. I have paranoid schizophrenia myself and I've been to the furthest reaches of insanity and back. After everything I went through with this illness I still knew right from wrong. The perpetrator in the video needs the be nailed to a tree and skinned alive.

You got my vote!
Thanks...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

RACIAL ATTACK!!!

but won't be seen as one.

discusting

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Stuff like this literally makes me turn red with rage. If only one of those little cowards would pull that on someone who'd fight back...

Kinda makes me want to work security at walmart, just so I could hammer little punks like that.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What a disgusting, low life coward. He should be charged with attempted murder. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
My wife and I both are snow white, even pale by some standards, but we both voted for a true African American named Allen Keys.

We don't care if your black or white or green for that mater, but we do care if you care about your fellow man and the country.

The problem as I best tell can is that there is too much anger being generated within the black community directed toward any and all white people.

Truth be told is that we dislike more whites then blacks as being the ones at the top in government do tend to hurt all of us equally.

It may be time to see who the real enemy is and start to work together to solves problems together.
edit on 26-6-2014 by waltwillis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Hr2burn

I'd love to see someone try the knockout game on me. I've been waiting for it. They will be pulling them away in a body bag I can tell you that much. Damn PUNKS, that's all they are is some pos punks.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It sure is getting tiresome seeing the people of this world thrown into all manner of hateful situations,

Situations that are actually planned carefully, years in advance by those who,, are NOT human.

The only way they stay in secret, is because they spend in-CREDIBLE amounts of energy and time ensuring they cannot be found out...

STRIVING to make sure so called "HUMANS" take all of the blame for everything,

DONE SO WELL, that almost all "HUMANS" cannot see that this is taking place, and surely using the worst- most servile types they have created, to silence those who DO know.

I tell ya, they got big trouble coming, EXPOSURE coming , IN a Form they cannot expect!!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Out in a year?

My friend I bet he does 6 months or less. Atleast that is how it would be in Florida.

Trust me I know this from experience. I get disposition sheets from the state attorneys office after the completion of the trial and sentencing of every person I arrest.

I have stacks and stacks of offenders who have prior records, who are found guilty of violent crimes yet get less then a year.

The judicial system is bogus.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bundy

Exactly, people who sell drugs or are arrested for habitual driving while their license is suspended get punished worse.

The judicial system is complete crap.
edit on 26-6-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobertDeniro
Maybe someone can answer this, under the circumstances if a bystander had witnessed the event and picked up lets say a golf club and struck the perpetrator in the same fashion, would he be justified or liable? - Just curious what your thoughts are.

I personally think an armed bystander shooting him dead would be justifiable. Save some money prosecuting him, as well. Win-win.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join