It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young thug cracks 18 y.o. Girl in back of head *wal-mart*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bashka
Isn`t that how it works though? White people are despised by a lot of blacks just because they`re white, and while 99.9% have never gotten any # from white folks whatsoever, whites are hated everywhere in the black community today supposedly because of slavery in which only 2% of the white people had anything to do with 200 years ago.
You want to talk stretches?In today's daily epidemic of black on white assaults It`s far less of a stretch to be concerned about a random group of black males attacking you because you`re white than it is for blacks to justify attacking whites based on something they never experienced almost 200 years ago in which 98% of whites had nothing to do with then,and 100% of whites have nothing to do with now!
I`ll tell you what, you work on your end to stop blacks from lumping all whites together and i`ll do the same from my end.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
a reply to: Bassago

A few kids posted a few videos last year that's all it was.... Random assaults always have and always will happen. I doubt you would be saying anything if the girl was black and the guy was white....

A few?!?!? No, not a "few"; there are a LOT of these cases, and they are most certainly racially motivated.

Check this story - link - then check all the many, many links to the right, with story after story after story.

Yes, this is most certainly racial.

Idk I don't have the slightest interest in searching "knockout game" I've only seen it on the news twice the past few years that's what I'm going by. And this isn't a little kid punching someone. It's a grown man hitting a girl with a bat, which to me sounds like she did SOMETHING to piss him off... He went directly to her, so why make it about a game and throw race in it..... It is what it is. An assault...... Whoopty doo.... Next story plz....

was this vid as funny as the mom getting beaten in front of her kid?

hate crime will be decided by the prosecutor/state, not ats.

the dirtbag should get 5-15 anyway.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mr10k

We couldn't know if its escalating or not. The MSM pro-government media has quit reporting it.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

Here is a white kid who played the knockout game with an old black man and it was a hate crime. Here

Nevermind that though, you can pull dozens of stories of young black thugs killing people either deliberately or by accident in petty robberies or over ego rages. And you barely ever see a hate crime tagged onto it.

Yet if there is white on black violence Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are singing from the rooftops.

I could care either way, if it's a heinous crime it should be treated as such and these people need to face severe consequences for senseless violence. I think we are all tired of special circumstances being added on to these cases, seeing them politicized and seeing unfair treatment because of skin colour.

Unfair treatment for victims that is.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
woaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What a total psycho that was nuts, he didnt do it because he knew her, he had no one watching or taking a video to brag to people or somthing.

He was quite literally out to hit somone VERY hard with that bat - why did he choose walmart thats covered in cameras surely he WANTED to get caught - even weirder.....

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
And I'm sure the parents of these kids would state that they're good kids to, but just misunderstood..... These kids who randomly assault others like this could die a painful death and I wouldn't feel bad at all for them.. I honestly HATE people like this with a passion and hope karma catches them and makes them pay, bad....

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Stop calling it the "knockout game" are we this stupid?! Call it what it is, racially motivated assault. Calling it the knockout game is as silly as calling rape the "naked wrestling game" or a shooting as "the try to dodge a bullet game". It's not a game, stop calling it that. I guarantee the perpetrators don't think it's game, they know what they're doing. By calling it that name you're allowing it to be framed as innocent kids doing something they don't really understand, they understand, I'm certain.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bashka

originally posted by: evc1shop

originally posted by: Bassago
a reply to: evc1shop

he looks around the store searching for the perfect victim who happens to be white but I do not think that is the reason for the choice

Uh huh, right. I can respect your opinion but I disagree. I believe there is a huge issue in the US with this type of violence but it is being suppressed in the media because it's not politically correct to talk about it. A simple Google/YouTube search will put that question to rest.

Black on white hate crimes and violence is alive and well in America but don't expect Eric Holder or the DOJ to ever admit to such a thing. Doesn't meet the requirements of the divide and conquer agenda of this administration or the simple fact that racial hatred by many young blacks is completely evident to anyone who looks.

Okay, so I googled that and I see that this knockout thing has been racial and so I give you that. I still think he went after her for all the other reasons, perhaps after seeing she was white. Either way, he should get a speedy trial and be taken off the streets.

I'm Black and I am NOT filled with hatred or still thinking back to slavery as a justification for everything. I am sick of constantly hearing about race in what is supposed to be a "Post Racial" society. Stupidity knows no color!

I agree bro!!! This is not reality though.

Just google "polar bear hunting", this is what they call it when a group of black men go out looking to assault while folks.

It is disgusting, it is pointless evil.

I also wish we would all see people, not white people, or black people..etc.

This is not the world we live in.

"post racial" is a BS term coined by the left and talking heads hate mongers on the right, because obama was elected.

A 1/2 black man being elected might make some rich dem feel better about being rich and white, but it changes nothing.

He is just another POS politician, and anyone that thinks him getting elected changed anything for the better because of it they are wrong, and quite possibly mental.

There is no magic bullet to fix racial issues, there are only those like myself, and seemingly yourself that see people, not people of X color.

We are winning this war, but it will be generations before the hate on both sides finally dies for good.

I have seen white men with black women being crap talked in public because they are EFFING an N, and her by blacks for EFFING whitey.

I was never so shocked in my life, I could not imagine this actually happening in todays world until I saw it with my own eyes.

Keep fighting the good fight man, we will win this through love not hate.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Hr2burn

Things like this only bring about more hate and set the whole process back another decade +100. Wash, rinse, repeat...and still here we are 2014. Same story, different day.
edit on 26-6-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Black guy committing crimes of violence??? Nooooooooo cant be!!

Hope that guy is killed asap!!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

The demonic weakness of the chaff of EA*RTH demonstrated

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mr10k
Wow....I don't know what to say without breaking the TOS.
First off, not escalating? It was a clenched fist anagint the side of face/head in any case I've have ever heard about....an ALUMINUM BASEBALL BAT TO THE BASE OF SKULL...she could have been paralyzed among many other horrible things.
Where do you live that the knock out game was a passing fad. Do they make it to your prime time news....well let's see if this ever does. In Colorado there are MANY, search 16th street mall knock out game in Colorado. Our RTD (public transportation are a close 2nd.)
"What does opposite sex have to do with it?" I can't believe that's a question. They are the fairer sex...if a MAN raises a hand to a WOMEN.... He should receive jail time....end of story. That I have to even have to explain that just tells me I am waisting my breath. God forbid you ever have a daughter and a man commits a violent crime against her....
"No rhyme or reason he chose her".... He's a pussy bastard, otherwise AT LEAST it would have been an adult male....I'll skip the sex thing but you realize she's a high school student??
Dint fool yourself, age, and sex had everything to do with this, it's a walmart, thee are plenty of his age and sex there. I'm not going to get into the race thing and what they played into it, I have enough ammo with the previously stated details of the crime. I suppose it could have been worse if the victim was 90 and in a wheelchair, but really is plenty sickening as it is.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
I'd love to show the people "playing" the knockout game a new game I've come up with called the "lights out game" your first and only lesson is free no matter your color or creed.
I second that motion, except I am going after all who pull the race card...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

edit on JunX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It's crazy to see how many people "stick up" for this pos.

Just shoot the bastard

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The FBI's uniform crime report is given to all police departments each year as a way to keep them up to date on stats.

The number one weapon use to commit murder in this country is a BAT or blunt instrument.

The black population in the country is about 12%, but 9 out of 10 murders are committed by blacks!

It is about a 50/50 black Vs. white murder rate.

Do the math!

To band guns would do little to stop the murders as they are NOT the Primary choice of weapons...

In the hand to gland training at the police academy we were given instruction never to strike anyone on the head.

The so called "secret assault with a lethal weapon constitutes an assault with a lethal weapon with intent to commit murder!

Some of the people posting here have no clue as to what the law states, and yet they run their mouths as if they know what they are talking about.

If you want to end this problem of the "GAME", we need to find the proximate cause and work from there.

edit on 26-6-2014 by waltwillis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'll attempt to put you on the right track and let you in on a little secret...

It all started with good intentions by a president back in the 60's with the great society program that told the inner city girls they would be helped if they got pregnant.

The black community was at first helped by this law, but it latter became a "slave" to the establishment and dependent on the big tit in D.C.

The children that grew up without a loving mother and a father that instilled discipline and gave guidance to the young kids went missing in action, leaving the child poor and angry.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: evc1shop
Was he looking for a white victim or just "the right" one?

He was looking for the right white victim.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobertDeniro
Maybe someone can answer this, under the circumstances if a bystander had witnessed the event and picked up lets say a golf club and struck the perpetrator in the same fashion, would he be justified or liable? - Just curious what your thoughts are.

As a self defense instructor for the state I can tell for this:
You are covered as a good Samaritan law protected from prosecution if you decide to intervene to protect an innocent person from rape murder or serious bodily harm and use necessary, but not excessive force.
The best tool to use would be a pistol carried by a person that had attained a CCW permit.
In the case mentioned of the girl and the bat, I would say that the bat would be a better choice to go up against another bat, but if all you folks that think a wimpy golf club is all you have at hand will do...then be all means go for it!

I carry a 1911 ACP with CorBon 165gr hollow points.

If you encounter a murderous attack such as mentioned above, I would suggest you go down on one knee and aim for the upper chest. You should be able to stop a murder and not hit any other innocent person as the bullet should continue in an upward path.

The news media has stopped reporting this type of crime because they are afraid of copy cat people doing the same thing for #s and giggles.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hr2burn
Just mind blowing. I consider this attempted murder. The knock out game is escalating. This jack off picks a young girl and uses a baseball bat. I of course do not condone the game...but a weapon?! The opposite sex?
The new knock out game

I wouldn't say this is the "knockout game"...this is just a disgusting criminal act.

The knockout game usually involves a group with them recording the act themselves...this guy was alone and was only captured on the store cameras.

It was also said that the guy has mental issues.

So I don't think this can be categorized as "the knockout game".

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join