It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russell Brand: Fox News is ‘fanatical, terrorist, propagandist’ and ‘more dangerous than ISIS�

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AnIntellectualRedneck

I think the US government combined with the US media make the largest and most dangerous terrorist organisation on the planet.

The media pull the wool over everyones eyes while the government commit atrocities all around the world.

I like Brand and I agree with him

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I personally find the whole hatred of ANY news organization laughable. Fox News on one side, MSNBC on the other. People of like mind will always find their way to each other, and it's a lot better than the alternative, which would be a North Korea / China style of government "news". Is That what you people want? No other opinion but the one the government approves?

Reporter after Reporter has come forward to reveal how the current administration has continued, and strengthened the push back on stories being ran on their "partner" networks. Fox news is the lone Conservative voice among the many Leftist news channels. So those of you that hate Fox are OK with that little fact? Really? I find it reprehensible regardless of which side of the political spectrum that you happen to be on.

Hate them if you must, but there is a reason Fox News is #1. Because most Americans are tired of the Government propaganda coming from the others and are smart enough to see through it. No, Fox News isn't perfect, and yes they do stoke the fires, but IMO they need to. And they must continue to do so, or else freedom of the press is truly lost forever.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982
Hate them if you must, but there is a reason Fox News is #1. Because most Americans are tired of the Government propaganda coming from the others and are smart enough to see through it.

If that raving loon of a commentator represents America getting smart, then I'd say Iraq is the least of your problems!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The judge is just another Rush Limbaugh... you know, "News entertainment" people. It's their job to go on asinine tirades to get ratings. Thing is, she probably holds most of those brutish points she's made to heart.

Was she really a judge?.. With actual power kind of judge? That's a scary thought... If so, it would be interesting to go through her cases and see the rationale of the sentencings brought down from her gavel.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Selective quote. taken out of context. Thanks for proving the left / right stupidity I was referring to.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Selective quote. taken out of context. Thanks for proving the left / right stupidity I was referring to.
Naw...any justification of this loon outside of cruel satire (a la Colbert) is pretty much self defining, thanks.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

What unmitigated drivel.

Fox . . . which still has to be a somewhat connected arm of the globalist MSM machine . . .

is the ONLY

hint of a shred of a gnat's fart's worth of

TRUTH AND REALITY

amidst a hurricane swept ocean full of disinformation, brazen lies and mind numbing globalist propagandizing mind control hogwash from the rest of the MSM.

It boggles my mind to think how far down the rabbit hole and how mind numbed folks already are who think that Fox is more full-of-it than the rest of the MSM.

Fox is the last shred of a ray of hope that most masses in the population of of hearing anything remotely true.

Sigh.

twoday.net...

www.crossroad.to...

www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

twga...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
Fox is the last shred of a ray of hope that most masses in the population of of hearing anything remotely true.

So utterly deluded....

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

LMAO, never have i, in my whole life, have seen my credibility for someone drop that fast.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Your assuming I don't know what anarchist means, you also don't know whether I think it's a derogatory term or not.....lot of assuming there on your part, yet again. Hence the reason I said 'closet anarchist'. So please, there is no need to talk down to me.

I understand that most Americans are not interested in war. I think you will find that a common trait among the human species. Governments on the other hand have no problem perpetuating war and the US government has been in an almost perpetual state of war since its foundation.

Well, we can agree on that, and the same can be said of the UK government too.

I still dont get it as much as peeps want to put this man down.

Have I anywhere put him down in the way you are suggesting?....no I haven't, I have said at least twice that he speaks quite logically.

He is speaking from the heart and he is speaking of peace.. How is it that people get so much damnation for speaking of peace.

Who exactly has damned him? People are just expressing that they don't like him or agree with him...so yet again you are saying people should be agreeing with him and you, and not have opinions?

With all due respect I took time and consideration to answer yours and asked a few questions for clarification. You managed the bit about it being a post addressed to somebody else and apologised. But in fairness if that's the best you can answer........well, I needn't say anymore.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Wrong....there are just as many laws passed to protect your freedoms as an individual, please don't be so naive.
For example, and for clarification, would you like to tell me where the law that says rape is illegal in any way takes away your freedom as a victim of such crime?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

In my opinion he speaks the truth

I have a hard time taking anyone serious or believe that they are telling the truth when they appear to be so one sided.

I'm no Russel Brand follower but the clips I have seen of him he is always appears to be attacking one side of the political spectrum. To act like Fox news or the GOP is the only koolaid dispenser is dishonest and naive.

Both sides and all MSM media are koolaid dispensers.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Well I will say this

At least Fox is willing to tell the people what is going on; As well as keeping DC's feet to the fire for all the lying; stealing and corruption. Every single GOV agency is corrupt ALL of THEM.

They take and take and take and even still they want more of our money but can't tell us were all the money already given has gone. Remember we lost 1.x Trillion????? last year

The other networks. CNN; MSNBC; ABC; CBS ECT ECT
Don't tell their viewers # about anything important -- They are making you guys all SHEEEEEEEEPLE

What I don't like is there always seems to be a BRAND NEW shinning penny to look at.

The current administration is crumbling before our very eyes and the puppet masters on the other channels don't want you to know...

Regardless -- I would suggest the sheeeeeeple wake up and get the news from multiple sources

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: MarlinGrace

And bombing them for me is fine. If I was there I couldn't stand by and watch as they kill indiscriminately

and let me ask you this. Would you have stood there and watch as that attack helicopter whilst it falsified claims that it was under attack itself and lied about men being armed with AK47s and indiscriminately killed 15 or so people and wounded children.

There is a few differences here, first of all we have a permission system here where you have to ask for authorization to shoot and kill anyone.
ISIS didn't ask for permission before shooting any car on the frwy unless a allah Akbar is asking permission

Secondly these people clearly had weapons, I am very familiar with firearms and the RPG stuck out the most, it wasn't clear if the reporters in the video had weapons or not I would suspect from the helo you couldn't tell.
ISIS shot unarmed people just driving down the road, once a Iraqi military soldier surrendered he was executed on the spot.

Any reporter running around jihadis takes his life in his own hand, just like ours did during the second war armed or not. If you remember one of Fox News reporters took a nasty head wound from an RPG, and Daniel Pearl lost his head televised in full youtube color

Lastly for the children how could have the pilots known? They were inside the van out of sight.
This is one of those horrible things that happens in war, maybe one should ask why would you take your kids into a free fire zone?

Let me say again ISIS killed people indiscriminately driving down the road, after surrender, and just like the nazi's in WWII lined up like animals. Hardly what your video shows. Your video shows fire control and not just killing anyone they see.

I am not making excuses for our Military either it did seem very overboard, but it pales compared to ISIS.

Now I watched yours, Live Leak can be search for "Clanging of the Swords IV" it is in sub titles for easier viewing.

Will you hold the same, more, or less disdain for ISIS?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tow69

At least Fox is willing to tell the people what is going on

As long as a democrat is in office.

Don't tell their viewers # about anything important -- They are making you guys all SHEEEEEEEEPLE

Look at how Bush started the private bailouts using tax payers money and took away your civil liberties with the patriot act.

Any good republican would have been outraged by those two things but instead they were brainwashed and started to regurgitate the FOXNEWS propaganda:
"They are to big to fail" and "If you did nothing wrong you got nothing to worry about"

Foxnews spews the same cr@p as the others just from different @$$holes under the same roof.
edit on 45630America/ChicagoThu, 26 Jun 2014 09:45:14 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tow69
Well I will say this

At least Fox is willing to tell the people what is going on; As well as keeping DC's feet to the fire for all the lying; stealing and corruption. Every single GOV agency is corrupt ALL of THEM.

Fox love for government varies with which political party is in the whitehouse.

They take and take and take and even still they want more of our money but can't tell us were all the money already given has gone. Remember we lost 1.x Trillion????? last year

Remember who tanked the entire economy, oh no, you wont hear that from Fox. It probably tells its viewrs Obama started Iraq invasions lol.

Sheep calling other sheep, laughable. I see Fox viewers as sheep who is afraid to go out their fence because the sheppard tells them its scary and dangerous and everyone outside the fence is out to get you.

What I don't like is there always seems to be a BRAND NEW shinning penny to look at.

Some use the same penny again and again.

The current administration is crumbling before our very eyes and the puppet masters on the other channels don't want you to know...

The current adminstration is doing far better than previous, just because one news station repeats every negative part associated with the current admin does notmean that is all there is to it.

Regardless -- I would suggest the sheeeeeeple wake up and get the news from multiple sources

Probably only unbiased reply. and i agree.
edit on 6/26/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
If you are a democrat then you don't think highly of Fox. If you are a republican then you don't think highly of Cnn. So lets stay divided as a nation and see where it gets us. Its not gonna be pretty.

Exactly, But I watch both do fact checking on line, CNN and the other outlets report the same news, eventually.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Naw...any justification of this loon outside of cruel satire (a la Colbert) is pretty much self defining, thanks.

Your loon is another's hero. And your hero is another's loon.

Get it? Probably not. Another 50 percenter for you right there folks.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Opinion is one thing but threats of death are another
I am all for them saying that ISIS are bad , but for them to say we want to blow them up and bomb them
knowing full well that bombs being dropped by the air force normally come with collateral damage included
plenty of innocent lives to be lost when things go right and when they go wrong

Yes we should denounce them as bad if they themselves are out killing innocent people, ISIS or any other group who are killing for any reason are wrong , murder is wrong in any shape or form.
Allowing a news network to cry out for deaths of people is wrong

I am for the complete freedom to speak as you please, but when it comes to asking for the death of others then you should have to face the consequences

If you said on television you want to bomb people and in this case specifically ISIS, lets pretend its a person called ISIS Ali and you said you wanted him dead , then thats wrong you should be questioned by the police its a threat of violence on other people.

Yes say they are evil bastards all you like , but dont stand there and say your going to kill them or want them dead without fear or reprisal .
wise men speak because they have something to say , others because they have to say something , in this case she is a fool as are her network , the audacity to cry out for the death of others on national tv is shocking

edit on 26-6-2014 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2014 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

this guy is freaking awesome, i have to admit, ive only seen him play one role, and that was in 'Get Him to the Greek' and he was a dope in that, but he seems like he'd be a complete knob irl, BUT HE'S NOT, HE'S A GENIUS

i may have a tiny man crush

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join