It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russell Brand: Fox News is ‘fanatical, terrorist, propagandist’ and ‘more dangerous than ISIS�

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: The 5th

The idea they continue is laughable, the idea that they are perceived as some sort of authority is mind boggling.

I know Fox is just a bit above, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, and NPR. And Mr. Brand has a serious addiction to bong water.
The things that come out of his mouth make anyone at Fox look like rocket scientist.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This is funny, because Fox News (News Corp.) and ISIS are both largely funded by Saudi Arabia. News Corp's second largest shareholder/investor is Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, who once said "A strong American Government is not good for us."

Number 2 owner of Fox News is Saudi Prince

So naturally, Fox "News" coverage will be slanted per the whims of the Saudi Royal Family.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

The things that come out of his mouth make anyone at Fox look like rocket scientist.

There is only one way you could make a statement like this. You don't know much about rocket science.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

That makes me wonder why everyone on Fox News wants us to drill, drill, drill, and frack, frack, frack.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Well that should make the relatives and friends of all of the people beheaded, shot, blown up or killed in other ways by ISIS feel a lot better.

Having their pain and suffering trivialized and diminished by comparing it to few westerner's faux outrage over a stupid infotainment network is just what they need right now.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I think Brands use of larger words is strategically very good.

He is backing the interviewer (I've noticed he tends to use more during interviews) into a mumbling corner by using words that one wouldn't expect to come out of his mouth, and that itself plays a big part in the battle of winning over the audience.

In my opinion, this tends to be most effective when being interviewed in America, not as much over here....Paxman, for example, seemed to keep his composure and responses a little bit better than the American presenters.

What I would like to see is Brand present his arguments directly to TPTB, whether the British PM, POTUS or one of their lapdogs...it could make for an interesting, if not funny debate.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

This man is a progressive scum bag and lap dog for the elite PTB. If he had included all the other propaganda outlets that make up the government controlled mainstream media I would buy what he is selling.

All this scum bag progressive wants is division not truth. When will some real leaders rise up.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Oh damn

I never knew O'reilly went around beheading people.

I never knew Hannity did either.

For a bunch of 'terrorists' Fox News sure has some hot anchors.

Where are their burka's though ?

Fox News is more 'dangerous' than ISIS !!!!!!!!!

Fox News haters sure threw everything including the kitchen sink this time.

edit on 26-6-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Watch more of his stuff, he goes after quite a lot of people....granted, he says what a lot of us already know and/or feel....but it's nice to see a celebrity who has at least some influence put it out there for more to see, and using humour IMO is a good way to get people to listen more and think about it later.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

When you identify yourself by your nationality or your religion you are identifying yourself by a predefined concept. You are borrowing someones elese idea of what you are and labeling yourself with it. Nations for example only exist in the minds of men they are not real things. You can identify yourself however you wish but in reality you are a human being.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
wow he's got a lot of you fooled. How about.. wake up think for yourselves. Do you really need a demonic shill to tell you fox news is bad for you to know it? Hop off the merry go round of bullsht you're currently riding please what this moron says is completely irrelevant and BS, designed to confuse you, lead you astray, his part in the whole enlightenment new age movement also have many fooled. You'd better take a step back and look at the big picture if this is someone you praise and listen to. All the shills on ats praise this guy. A few are in this very thread.

WAKE UP Not only don't listen to this guy, avoid him like the plague. Because he is the plague. It's a battle of good vs evil, it's a battle for your soul. Which side are you on? You better know, because if you don't, you're probably on the wrong side.
edit on 26-6-2014 by Hiasyouwant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Below I added in a lot of seemingly unrelated items, but they actually are relevant because all of these things are the very reason why we now have a FOX news and a CNN and all the rest that you simply can't trust anymore than you would trust a fleet of pirate boats coming towards you from Somalia.

I see your point here, and granted, anytime there exists news agencies like FOX which is EXACTLY like all the other media corporations on the whole globe practically.
Even Canadian news corporations through trickle down orders from brass, and that includes brass from the USA, "edit" their news in ways that shifts that information towards a desired output for the masses, and done for political means.
But in Canada they can definitely get away with a bit more details that their more communist counterparts in the US would not print.

ISLAM is always being touted as a religion, and it ISN'T! It has all the telltale components of a CULT! If it looks like a Spade, then call it a spade. (OH no! we can't do that right now, that goes against our corrupted, arrogant, criminal minded, and entitled leadership in the USA.

That the masses even think of it as a religion, shows how widespread and powerful the worlds propaganda machine is.
It seems those hell bent on continuing to support politically correct agendas, (Politically correct to me, means believing and following every single pile of garbage BS and lies this administration stutters out and sometimes overloads the zero IQ teleprompter along with it.

ISLAM and ISIS are all manufactured garbage, and ISLAM itself was created by the fraudster Mohammed to create a political system taking power away from all commoners and giving to the murderous minded and criminal leadership.
For proof, look at how these neanderthals treat their own families, and look at the murderous contempt that ISLAMIC governments act towards free nations and "non muslim" nations.
Look at what they do to members who QUIT ISLAM.
Look at how they resemble Scientology.
This is may have have had a lot of original coincidences that were very convenient to "Corrupt" Politicians who are always looking for ways to scheme and manipulate and exploit any situation (or crisis lol), to give themselves more power and remove more power from common people.

Look at all the pathetic "waffling" our current criminal minded and lying and honorless leaders do almost daily to try to win an argument that just simply is not winnable simply because they do not posses wisdom, reasoning ability that is not corrupted and perverted, and honesty, which simply again, is just an idea that they have never considered to employ in their personal lives and political careers.

This OP perspective is sadly coming from our current STONE AGE of absolutely uneducated and ignorant world views, (or maybe I should say educated with the rubbish approved by criminal minded refuse which are the sole reason why the current president is not already sitting in some prison along with "Shillary Clinton" and Horse face Kerry.

Until people realize the people they keep parroting and supporting are not(and have never been giving a flying F about them, and those handouts were simply offered like how you feed poisoned food to rats, and ant colonies!!!

Why do people do this!?? They feel that if they admit anything about it, it means they are wrong, and they have no courage or real self esteem to accept that wrong, because it acknowledges they were far worse than thy even felt deep down.(But actually, it is not bad to be willing to examine the stuff spewing from your supported leaders, and if it lacks morality, ethics, virtues (pick one), then stop being one of their little toys, because that is all they feel about you.
To do this doesn't mean you weren't smart, or good, and it actually shows very good virtues and qualities in a person when they do this.
But to keep on repeating all the junk they want you to repeat, is being a conspirator in your own ignorance.
This by itself should, (and does make people pretty mad when they realize what kind of person they were following.

FOX more dangerous than ISIS? Does FOX news murder people? (and I don't mean how inccorect news reported damages or causes someone to be in a deadly situation. I mean premeditated murder like ISLAM is planning RIGHT now for ANYONE that isn't ISLAMIC.
Even our own idiot judges are afraid of these fraudulent garbage who have the gall to think of themselves as as superior people.
This is a situation where you take a very perverted group to start with, and simply observe how they implemented this so called religion in order to elevate themselves right up with ALLAH himself, and then procede to act this out in every vile and evil way they desire, and the whole time they say ALLAH says they can!

And then we have all these subsequent groups who use that to discredit religion itself. (Yes , even the real ones).

How can people escape this lunacy? By stop being angry when you are shown how wrong you have been and have the courage to examine everything, and not let these corrupt garbage leaders we have tell you what is right, and what is wrong!
They are secretly laughing at you! And this includes Obama, a real king of corruption and spiritual filth who does not give a rats behind even to African Americans, of which he never fulfilled any of his promises to them, and the poverty level of these good people have dropped very dramatically since he began making all those false promises.
edit on 26-6-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu

Free Speech is not granted to any one or any thing - it is a RIGHT. This also means that you, nor anyone else, gets to pick and choose who or what they "grant" free speech to. Read the First Amendment again - it's not "granted" to anyone, it is guaranteed to... THE PRESS.

It is granted to you by the government. See the government takes your rights away and then decides which ones you get back in things like the constitution.

I am all up for people having free speech but corporations are not people nor or banks...

and no Free Speech in is not guaranteed to your press you have one of the most controlled free presses in the western world.

You rank 47th next to Thailand.

If you think that is free speech you are mistaken. This is corporatism simply control what goes into the head and you will control what comes out the mouth.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Hiasyouwant

I dont need anyone to tell my television is bad for me I will never have one in my house. Explain to me how this is a battle for my soul are you trying to say Russel Brand is an ambassador for the devil or am I missing your point.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

You do realise that music video is from a film he starred in right? Not to be taken seriously....

Also, calling people shills because they have an opposing viewpoint is unbecoming of an ATS member and is generally unwelcomed here, especially when aimed at more serious participants.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Hello Neo

Information can be a weapon of mass destruction. The news reporter is certainly extremist in opinion at best. Really lets go and bomb them again and keep bombing them and bomb them some more. Lets not admit that bombing caused this situation in the first place.

Yep we bombed Iraq into Freedom. Well we bombed the million civilians that died into freedom anyone. So suorised we have not had thank you cards from them yet.

So how many people have been killed by terrorists in this war on terror and how many people have been killed in response.
I know which number is higher...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
And what's he do that's so great besides talk about this and that... He has plenty of money, buy out a news cooperation and practice what you preach. Otherwise SHUTUP!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

lolz yes it would make a funny debate. I dont see anything like that happening anytime soon...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Sorry bud I wish I could tell you she was a joke. People like that scare me there words are to cheap..

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

lol, wow, that music video was f**king AWESOME!

and seriously man...how dense to you hafta be to NOT notice that the song was written and performed by a band, and not brand? he's playing a character in a music video. jesus(see what i did there?), talk about oblivious.

brand talks about peace, and NOT bombing the crap out of people, and NOT meddling in the affairs of other countries, and NOT spreading lies, fear, and propaganda...

how is any of that bad?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join