It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long does it take to kill a animal in a hot car

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
He was busy thinking about sex-ting young girls while his child was roasted to death.

After today's hearing , he is looking guilty of intent to kill. As is his wife.

When he got out the car and said the child was choking, he already had rigormortis. There was a foul door of decomposition in the car, lingering for hours with the door open. The kid died around noon, when sicko opened his car door to toss some lightbulbs in.

He needed to look behind him to park as well.

He made a comment to his wife " I dreaded how he would look".

There's much more damming circumstantial evidence, can't recall the rest.

Oh yes, the motive:
Life insurance policy on the child.
Financial problems.
Him visiting child free sites ( living without children )
Marital problems, his cheating and sex texting
His living a double life, not really the family man he's been shown to have been.

He left his child to die the most uncomfortable death. Imagine how scared he was and trapped, wanting his daddy to come back. He had abrasions on the back of his head from thrashing about out of frustration being trapped or caused by convulsions as his brain and organs were shutting down. I hope this bastard is put in an oven and cooked in the prison kitchen
Oh yes I recall he also googled " how to survive in prison"

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell
He had daycare to drop him off at though but he "forgot"

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
From what I heard in the morning news, he may have additional charges filed regarding the texting. Seems one of the girls was 17. I'm not sure if his wife was at the hearing or not but unless just she has one of those youthful faces, she looks barely out of her teens.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Apparently, the wife is not entirely blameless looking, either. She asked him if he'd said too much as soon as she got to the interrogation room, and there were some suspicious search hits on her computer, too.

Every time this comes up, it makes my husband absolutely sick. He's the one who takes our son to daycare every day because he's the one with the flexibility to leave work if there is a need (sick child, etc.). He says he never goes through a day where he doesn't check to make sure he didn't forget to drop our son off, and even then, he gets into work and sometimes worries that he might still have forgotten to do it. Stories like this ... they don't help at all.

He said he saw a picture of the father and son together, and he said the naked adoration in the kid's eyes just make him want to find this bastard and strangle him.
edit on 4-7-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I just cant imagine what the child went through. As a parent of 2 my kids were always on my mind no matter what I was doing. It does look like this was a plan to murder a child and I hope justice is served. There is special place in hell for people like this and I hope these two find their way there..

<< 1  2   >>

join