It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long does it take to kill a animal in a hot car

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
That's what police are saying they found on Justin Ross Harris work computer after his son died in the back of his car when he said that he accidentally forgot him.

I'm truly at a loss for words.

www.myfoxla.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

No parent, no matter how effing stupid (like this guy is pretending to be) forgets about their own child in the car! NOBODY!! There is no accident when this happens, and when people use that as an excuse they need to be locked in a car and driven into the middle of the desert for 3 days! This is a picture of pure evil on that link and he will be getting extreme heat like his poor child (RIP) in the very near future, although his will last a lot longer than the child's I REALLY HOPE!!!

Poor child, RIP.

edit on 6/25/2014 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

I hope they have video evidence of him going to his car at lunch.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
They also said that this revelation is just the 'tip of the iceberg'.

I do not understand how someone can do that to a child.....and their own flesh and blood.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Wow that makes me sick to my stomach....

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
They also said that this revelation is just the 'tip of the iceberg'.

yeah. that would seem to say they have other info demonstrating intent or some such.

personally,
he should be strapped into an adult size carseat, locked and left somewhere in downtown LA.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Every single time this happens. Which is dozens in America in 2014 already just so you know - the parent responsible should ALWAYS be charged with manslaughter at least and first degree murder at worst.

This man - this animal himself, should be charged with first degree murder WITHOUT A DOUBT. He murdered his child by suffocation on purpose! The facts are all the proof needed, this animal even went back out during lunch to SEE if the child was yet dead or not.

No trial necessary, IMO. Take the man out back and put one in his skull. Also - let the wife do the shooting.
edit on 25-6-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
now thats worth punishment in kind.....2-3 days in a hot car with no water preferably somewhere in the 100 degree plus in the shade area

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I also wanted to add, this REALLY shows the stupidity of this murderous man.

Not ONLY did he know he would be a suspect and his internet history would be looked at; but he ALSO was stupid enough to think typing 'animal' instead of 'child' would be enough to get him out of this. What a moron.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Every single time this happens. Which is dozens in America in 2014 already just so you know - the parent responsible should ALWAYS be charged with manslaughter at least and first degree murder at worst.

This man - this animal himself, should be charged with first degree murder WITHOUT A DOUBT. He murdered his child by suffocation on purpose! The facts are all the proof needed, this animal even went back out during lunch to SEE if the child was yet dead or not.

No trial necessary, IMO. Take the man out back and put one in his skull. Also - let the wife do the shooting. I am sure she would love to. Had I done this I would've been a dead man at the hands of my girl long before the cops got to me.

It takes a cold person to kill their own child but checking on his baby at lunch to see if he was still alive is a whole different level of evil, I hate to think about it but I think the child was still alive at that point because if he had died prior to his lunch break he would have acted in the parking lot at work.

Ef'n scum.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Sa reply to: thesaneone

Sit in a hot car and find out.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Totally agree. You nailed it here with the whole other level of evil. In this article it does not mention it, but on nbc news an article said there were several growing online petitions to drop the felony charges on this guy.

This was several hours ago before this latest revelation probably but still. Are you f'n kidding me? Anybody who signed those petitions is going to look like a real asshole very soon.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

Have you seen the TV series "Atlantis", there is a punishment they had where they put the person inside a metal bull, then lit a fire beneath it so they roasted to death.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Sa reply to: thesaneone

Sit in a hot car and find out.

Do you have anything to add to the story?

edit on 25-6-2014 by thesaneone because: Because I'm better then that

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Moron

Maybe ask a better question, genius.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Moron

Maybe ask a better question, genius.

If you read the story you would see that's what the killer was searching for on the internet.

So you going to stay on topic or just troll?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I did read the story.

Are you going to stay on topic or call people names? Maybe someone left you in the car for too long.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

If you read it then you would know it was not my question.

Not sure what your purpose for coming in here and trying to be funny over a sad situation.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Back on topic...yeah i think this is sad that he knew. Assuming he really went to lunch and checked to verify his deed was done. You really get the full spectrum at ats. This is a great example for how the parents in the us are getting worse. Cant believe he would leave him there

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: darkwarrior

Well this isn't something that only happens in the states but there is no doubt that he is a very evil person.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join