It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

One Million Dollar IRS Bounty Offered For Info Leading to White House

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:45 PM

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Does anyone here actually think 1 million is tempting enough for those who would actually be in the know on this?

Yes, I do. The missing emails are not all in control of the IRS. Sonasoft is still in the picture. May be some Snowden type techies have access to them. One can always hope...right.

That's assuming that the lost emails point to the White House or Obama being involved.

We all know that is your pipe dream...but it is all just pure assumption on your part.

Oh, you just never let go of your shining image of your leader in flowing white robes, with halo lighting the path for you.

This is a conspiracy website, in case you forgot. I can think and post anything I darn well please. The fact is, I provide links data and research to back up my posts. Whereas you provide nothing but a deflated cheering team for your King Obama.

Toodles Sweetie...your pom poms are looking a wee but ragged...

BTW, I'm convinced the emails will lead right to the WH, like bread crumbs for Hansel and Gretel...we all know that lead to the wicked witches house....just like the WH is the wicked house in this story.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:26 AM
Fight greed with greed. I like this idea. If I was a multi millionaire I would offer these kinds of bounties all over the place.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:24 AM
a reply to: twohawks

Yeah, but one thing I notice the last 20 years (or longer) is that people are less likely to accept the responsibility for their actions.

Obama cannot control what Bush did during his administration, but he sure as HELL can control what HE does during HIS administration. Seeing Bush's name pop up as often as it does is not cause and effect, it is deflection.

The fact that your neighbor does heroin is no justification for you to use heroin.

The fact that the guy who had your job previously did a piss poor job documenting his work is no excuse for you to do as poorly.

The fact that the person who lived in your house before you had 19 dogs who crapped all over the floor is no reason for you to live like a slob.

Cause and effect my ass.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:17 AM

originally posted by: xuenchen
An organization named True The Vote is offering a "bounty" for any information concerning the IRS targeting of Conservative groups that implicates Obama or any White House or IRS official and the "recovery" of those "Allegedly Lost" Lois Lerner connected emails.

True The Vote was not only targeted by the IRS, they were victimized by at least one member of the U.S. House of Representatives as well.

Now they want "Justice" (along with all the political exposure that goes with the effort).

There's already some compelling evidence and strange & odd "coincidences" that point to political targeting by the IRS. Somebody had to give the "Orders".

I bet this will blow the whole scandal wide open. Somebody knows what happened. Maybe now they will sing.

With idea that surely someone somewhere knows something, one of the non-profits that was victimized by the IRS, is offering a million dollar bounty for smoking gun evidence that leads to the White House.

In May, Catherine Englebrecht's group, True the Vote created The IRS Bounty which offers a million dollar "crowd-funded award for new, relevant evidence implicating IRS senior leadership or Obama White House officials in the IRS scandal."

One Million Dollar IRS Bounty Offered For Info Leading to White House

recent thread related to True The Vote targeting....
U.S. Congressman Elijah Cummings prompted IRS targeting of True the Vote

good on her!

she really got reamed, by a ton of gov agency's.

i watched her a few times on greta's show.

nothing but harassment from everyone.
they even accused her of making weapons.
if recall correctly.

i hope she has to pay out that million. i bet she does too.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:53 AM
a reply to: Snarl

I have specific reasons to suspect the Fed, but I've dragged this post out too far already.

Why the fed?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:59 AM

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Wow, she has been at this for decades?
That would explain that "look" on her face.
The one that seems to say "untouchable"!

Here is something about how the IRS broke the law
in the handling of the "lost" emails.

Archivist: IRS did not follow law on lost emails

A million might pull up some interesting finds,
lets hope in that case they can stay alive long
enough to get it into the open.

Boggles the mind.

I am not sure my mind can even reach into the depths of this wickedness.

Many villains in this play, and many people under the spell.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:05 AM
In before IRS intercepts whistle blowers and offers them 2m.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:47 PM
I will see that bounty and raise it with 1 million stars.

For Lerners emails.

Another 1 million stars for the connection to the White House.

Cause they exist!

Yo NSA ?

There another Snowden in your midsts ?

'leak' them eh ?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:15 AM

originally posted by: Snarl

I'm giving no one a pass on this. Lerner was too high up the food chain to meet the simple definition of rogue employee. She was operating outside the scope of her pay grade. The WH attempt to cover her by blaming low-level staff in Cincinnati makes them complicit. The WH is waaayyyy too smart to involve themselves where they're not coated in Teflon. That (in my mind) means the WH was serving as distraction/deflection. If they were, we're ultimately looking at the Fed.

I have specific reasons to suspect the Fed, but I've dragged this post out too far already.

Yes, yes and hear, hear. As one of my political science professors once informed his class of graduate students, the fed and the "bankers" are the ones that have been promoting so much social spending in the US for years. They make money off the interest. LOL......they seek to control trough debt he says. He was even a hard lefty having a moment of honesty?

Barney Frank and his buddy.....fall guys presented to the american public as wiping boys. What does the "fed" do best? Blow bubbles.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>