It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Million Dollar IRS Bounty Offered For Info Leading to White House

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: solarstorm
Anyone with the testicles to squeal and take the money will have a bounty on THEIR head. It would be nice to see something come of this but I doubt anyone will step forward.

Any "techie" or a person with a modecom of computer savvy could set up a email account and deliver evidence anywhere in the world. For a million dollars I would buy a cheap ass computer laptop, go to a any free WIFI at say a starbucks create an email account at google, and send it off. Then turn off the computer, and in a few days return for the answers. Once you have them throw the computer in the trash. You can change your IP address but you can't change the MAC address without some good tech knowledge. Besides with a million just dispose of it like the IRS emails, or give it to a gang banging drug dealer, wouldn't he be surprised when the FBI shows up.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

naw, sounds to Cia ish,,,

i still think the NSA crashed her drive,, after DATA retrieval first,,,

then it was "Here u go Boss"

p.s i still have not heard anyone ask

"Can i see the workorder, for "Cause of HD Failure" at Station XCV123,, "

or "Lenovo Laptop" *see below

* "lenovo is a guess based on availability and price points
"
edit on 6/25/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We have to offer cash prizes to find the facts in the US today. Is it just me something or is very wrong with entire country and world I dare say.

Everyone is looking down the facts are all truths. Not a single person we can point to anymore and say they will tell it straight.
edit on 25-6-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
a reply to: MarlinGrace

naw, sounds to Cia ish,,,

i still think the NSA crashed her drive,, after DATA retrieval first,,,

then it was "Here u go Boss"

p.s i still have not heard anyone ask

"Can i see the workorder, for "Cause of HD Failure" at Station XCV123,, "

or "Lenovo Laptop" *see below

* "lenovo is a guess based on availability and price points
"

Oh I like the work order idea, but like I have said before the emails have to go to someone lets just start at the whitehouse and search the email server for any email with a irs.gov extension. Same in reverse search the exchange server a the IRS for any whithouse.gov extensions.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I think it is pretty obvious, given that IRS chiefs, during this administration, have visited the White House hundreds of times more often than previous admins, given that Lois Lerner pled the 5th, given that shortly thereafter hers, and other key IRS figures', emails "were lost".

Transparent govt = obviously corrupt.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: minusinfinity
I just wonder how a "non-profit organization" has $1,000,000 laying around to offer for a bounty.

They didn't. The money was crowd sourced.

That means they put out a call to collect money to give as a reward, and people who heard about the collection and the reason all donated a little something. Some maybe a 5 dollar bill, some maybe a hundred... a few possibly more, and some probably only a dollar.

But when everyone pitches in - money can get collected for good causes such as this. And MANY people think this is a VERY good cause.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Im not sure about yall but i really wish i had some info for these guys.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Oh I think a few of the unscrupulous, lowlifes involved in this would love that million.Especially if there is evidence implicating them personally and end of their career.Just may work.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This kinda sucks but, it's not hard to see why the dems are playing this game after the whole Bush admin" f@$k the law" mentality" that took place for the previous eight years. There just realizing that you can do anything you want in office and get away with it because "we the people" aren't gonna do squat.

Until we hold every last one of them accountable, this carp is never going to change!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

lol

Yep, it was Bush's fault!!

(FYI: I don't like Bush and didn't vote for him either time, but I find the constant mention of the previous Prez 6 years later absolutely hilarious)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The likelihood of someone with legit info stepping forward to collect the 'bounty' is laughable. Anyone who holds this information would be in the six figure salary range. Not only would they lose that, they'd lose their retirement benefits. Very simple.

Now that that's understood, I have to ask ... what is the message here? There's a signal obviously, but it's over my head.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Emails: IRS official sought audit of GOP senator

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AwrBEiKHOqtTER4ARUnQtDMD

Congressional investigators say they uncovered emails Wednesday showing that a former Internal Revenue Service official at the heart of the tea party investigation sought an audit involving a Republican senator in 2012.

The emails show former IRS official Lois Lerner mistakenly received an invitation to an event that was meant to go to Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa.

The event organizer apparently offered to pay for Grassley's wife to attend the event. In an email to another IRS official, Lerner suggests referring the matter for an audit, saying it might be inappropriate for the group to pay for his wife.

"Perhaps we should refer to exam?" Lerner wrote.

It was unclear from the emails whether Lerner was suggesting that Grassley or the group be audited — or both.

The other IRS official, Matthew Giuliano, waved her off, saying an audit would be premature because Grassley hadn't even accepted the invitation.

"It would be Grassley who would need to report the income," Giuliano said.

The name of the event organizer was blacked out on copies of the emails released by the House Ways and Means Committee because they were considered confidential taxpayer information. Grassley and his wife signed waivers allowing their names to be released.

In a statement, Grassley's office said the senator did not attend the event, and did not receive any invitation intended for Lerner.

"This kind of thing fuels the deep concerns many people have about political targeting by the IRS and by officials at the highest levels," Grassley said. "It's very troubling that a simple clerical mix-up could get a taxpayer immediately referred for an IRS exam without any due diligence from agency officials."

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

The ultra-Progressive totalitarians and authoritarians know no bounds.

Their extreme psychotic jealousies are embarrassing to the Human Race.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

How is it all these people in positions of power happen to be democrats?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Emails: IRS official sought audit of GOP senator

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AwrBEiKHOqtTER4ARUnQtDMD

Congressional investigators say they uncovered emails Wednesday showing that a former Internal Revenue Service official at the heart of the tea party investigation sought an audit involving a Republican senator in 2012.

The emails show former IRS official Lois Lerner mistakenly received an invitation to an event that was meant to go to Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa.

The event organizer apparently offered to pay for Grassley's wife to attend the event. In an email to another IRS official, Lerner suggests referring the matter for an audit, saying it might be inappropriate for the group to pay for his wife.

"Perhaps we should refer to exam?" Lerner wrote.

It was unclear from the emails whether Lerner was suggesting that Grassley or the group be audited — or both.

The other IRS official, Matthew Giuliano, waved her off, saying an audit would be premature because Grassley hadn't even accepted the invitation.

"It would be Grassley who would need to report the income," Giuliano said.

The name of the event organizer was blacked out on copies of the emails released by the House Ways and Means Committee because they were considered confidential taxpayer information. Grassley and his wife signed waivers allowing their names to be released.

In a statement, Grassley's office said the senator did not attend the event, and did not receive any invitation intended for Lerner.

"This kind of thing fuels the deep concerns many people have about political targeting by the IRS and by officials at the highest levels," Grassley said. "It's very troubling that a simple clerical mix-up could get a taxpayer immediately referred for an IRS exam without any due diligence from agency officials."

And moreover Senator, for that clerical mistake motive was shown...
since we've descended into the IRS' big grey area between scrutiny and
harassment, since there had not yet been any illegal activity.
I also submit that if an equal measure of scrutiny was not exercised unilaterally
by the IRS and all its agents; the witch hunt is over, and the IRS CHARTER needs
to go for the people's sake.
edit on 25-6-2014 by derfreebie because: Clerical error, by whom pray tell? At this point, it DOES matter

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

"Democrat" is synonymous with "Psychopath".

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

A few years ago it would have been the other way around.Now both parties are interchangeable and indistinguishable from each other in their treachery.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

"Democrat" is synonymous with "Psychopath".

I never thought I'd live long enough to see official ineptness
overtake evil, X.. but these guys/gals might be getting there.
Like I just said, it'd be great to get the mail tag of whoever
spiced Lois' trunk.

EDIT:: and PS, How could Elijah Cummings, due simply to
affiliations not recuse himself from the committee?
Of course, I'm not Dennis and am consequently usually wrong.
edit on 25-6-2014 by derfreebie because: THERE's a wormy oar in the water

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
So what we need is a "Deep Throat" and some of those fancy lib super journalists. Well we will see.

Meanwhile look for more of this.....

And this.....

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
WOW She must be the devil.

But who is she answering to? and why?

Issa Expands Investigation – Subpoenas 28 Years of Lois Lerner Emails
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Lois Lerner, the controversial director of the tax-exempt organizations division at the Internal Revenue Service, has a long sordid history of targeting conservatives.

Under the direction of Lois Lerner, the Federal Election Commission sued the Christian Coalition in the 1990s. She harassed the Christian Coalition for three election cycles. Eventually, she lost her case. At one point Lerner even asked a targeted conservative if Pat Robertson prayed over him. (Sound familiar?)

al lois
Al Salvi – Lois Lerner

In 1996, while at the FEC, Lois Lerner harassed Republican Senate candidate Al Salvi and made him this outrageous offer, “Promise me you will never run for office again, and we’ll drop this case.”

“Promise me you will never run for office again, and we’ll drop this case.”[

are you kidding me?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join