It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Million Dollar IRS Bounty Offered For Info Leading to White House

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
An organization named True The Vote is offering a "bounty" for any information concerning the IRS targeting of Conservative groups that implicates Obama or any White House or IRS official and the "recovery" of those "Allegedly Lost" Lois Lerner connected emails.

True The Vote was not only targeted by the IRS, they were victimized by at least one member of the U.S. House of Representatives as well.

Now they want "Justice" (along with all the political exposure that goes with the effort).

There's already some compelling evidence and strange & odd "coincidences" that point to political targeting by the IRS. Somebody had to give the "Orders".

I bet this will blow the whole scandal wide open. Somebody knows what happened. Maybe now they will sing.

With idea that surely someone somewhere knows something, one of the non-profits that was victimized by the IRS, is offering a million dollar bounty for smoking gun evidence that leads to the White House.

In May, Catherine Englebrecht's group, True the Vote created The IRS Bounty which offers a million dollar "crowd-funded award for new, relevant evidence implicating IRS senior leadership or Obama White House officials in the IRS scandal."

THE IRS SCANDAL: TIMELINE

recent thread related to True The Vote targeting....
U.S. Congressman Elijah Cummings prompted IRS targeting of True the Vote

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Star and Flag for you.

But, I would keep an eye on the obituary pages, TPTB do not like their secrets reveled.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
About time. I figure ol' Lois would probably spill her beans for half of that.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I just wonder how a "non-profit organization" has $1,000,000 laying around to offer for a bounty.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
An organization named True The Vote is offering a "bounty" for any information concerning the IRS targeting of Conservative groups that implicates Obama or any White House or IRS official and the "recovery" of those "Allegedly Lost" Lois Lerner connected emails.

True The Vote was not only targeted by the IRS, they were victimized by at least one member of the U.S. House of Representatives as well.

Now they want "Justice" (along with all the political exposure that goes with the effort).

There's already some compelling evidence and strange & odd "coincidences" that point to political targeting by the IRS. Somebody had to give the "Orders".

I bet this will blow the whole scandal wide open. Somebody knows what happened. Maybe now they will sing.

With idea that surely someone somewhere knows something, one of the non-profits that was victimized by the IRS, is offering a million dollar bounty for smoking gun evidence that leads to the White House.

In May, Catherine Englebrecht's group, True the Vote created The IRS Bounty which offers a million dollar "crowd-funded award for new, relevant evidence implicating IRS senior leadership or Obama White House officials in the IRS scandal."

THE IRS SCANDAL: TIMELINE

recent thread related to True The Vote targeting....
U.S. Congressman Elijah Cummings prompted IRS targeting of True the Vote

Good, now we can put some of these POS losers where they belong, with the other felons.

Hope they all get a new boyfriend their first day in.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Actually, they ought to offer $1M TAX FREE.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

She would of if she didn't put herself in a place of being arrested for contempt.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
here is a hint:

thee trail to the White House, now begins at TREASURY DEPARTMENT.

IRS guy,, "we didnt tell nobody,,,,,,,except the guy from Treasury,,
,,so there!"
insert satisfied smirk.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I can see a rush to push each other out of the way to collect this bounty...with some people...

I love this idea. There is some low level underpaid, with access to data techie, at the IRS...this might look like the goose that laid the golden egg to them. They know if they come forward, they'll lose their job...now they get paid to lose their job, and provide the smoking gun.

The twists and turns in this whole debacle, just got a whole lot more interesting.

Des

edit on 25-6-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
a reply to: IAMTAT

She would of if she didn't put herself in a place of being arrested for contempt.

Take the 1 MILLION...AND immunity. Sweet deal.
edit on 25-6-2014 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Does anyone here actually think 1 million is tempting enough for those who would actually be in the know on this?

edit on 25-6-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Does anyone here actually think 1 million is tempting enough for those who would actually be in the know on this?

Yes, I do. The missing emails are not all in control of the IRS. Sonasoft is still in the picture. May be some Snowden type techies have access to them. One can always hope...right.

Des

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
HAHA! I love this new, how great. There are some amazingly skilled hackers out there who can do things you cannot even imagine, I'm sure one of them could see this as a pretty good opportunity if they had the stones.

I just hope somebody finds those emails, it's going to be a good day.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: minusinfinity
I just wonder how a "non-profit organization" has $1,000,000 laying around to offer for a bounty.

Strange eh.

But please read the article.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I think the Obamabots that still support the notion that the IRS did nothing wrong. See this million dollar offer, as just how pissed off people, who know they did break laws, are.

I wonder if it will be an independent hacker, or an inside man, who collects the prize.

Des

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Elijah Cummings is connected.

Issa said that Democratic staff reached out to the group True the Vote with requests that were “virtually identical” to IRS queries of the same organization. He questioned whether Democratic interest in the group placed it on the IRS’s radar, noting that IRS officials at the center of the controversy responded to staff requests for information.

“New IRS documents identified by the committee raise disturbing concerns about your possible motivations for opposing this investigation and unwillingness to lend your support,” he wrote in a letter sent to Cummings.

In a response, Cummings said the claims had "no merit and no basis in fact." He defended his inquiries as completely legitimate, and said that he made no attempt to hide those efforts.

Issa’s questions come one day before the Oversight panel is set to vote on whether to hold Lois Lerner, the former IRS official at the center of the controversy, in contempt for refusing to answer questions from lawmakers.

Emails recently obtained by Issa’s staff show Cummings's staff asked the IRS in January 2013 for publicly available information about the group. It was Lerner herself, in her capacity as director of the exempt organizations division, who followed up on information requests from Cummings’s staff. Holly Paz, an IRS official placed on administrative leave for her role in the controversy, informed staff that the group had not been granted tax-exempt status.

Read more: thehill.com...
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Why is he sitting on the committee?

Why did Rangle the serious corrupt get re-elected?

why?
why?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Anyone with the testicles to squeal and take the money will have a bounty on THEIR head. It would be nice to see something come of this but I doubt anyone will step forward.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: minusinfinity

Maybe you should ask the Red Cross, or any fund raising political campaign.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

I think the Obamabots that still support the notion that the IRS did nothing wrong. See this million dollar offer, as just how pissed off people, who know they did break laws, are.

I wonder if it will be an independent hacker, or an inside man, who collects the prize.

Des

Yes they are spouting off about the "did nothing wrong" theme.

But the *Dangerous* part is that the ultra-Progressives actually support the Authoritarianism 100%.

They want the thunderous Totalitarianism to flourish.

That's what they will hide to the end however.

That's why we are seeing the massive defense effort by the ultra-Supporters.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Trail Of Lost IRS Emails Might Lead To White House

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: news.investors.com...

There is no doubt in my mind Obama is connected.

Were the offices of Rep. Elijah Cummings and Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse part of a conspiracy to obstruct justice?

One of the seven people, including Lois Lerner who lost emails from the period of Tea Party targeting by the IRS, served as chief of staff to former IRS head Steven Miller. She also made 35 visits to the White House.

Responding to this email, obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request filed by Judicial Watch, Flax gave the green light to Lerner's plan to coordinate criminal prosecutions with DOJ, a suggestion that had been made by Democratic Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse.

We also know that Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings' staff was in contact with Lerner about the conservative group True the Vote.

Whitehouse and Cummings might be two of the "Democratic offices" referred to in a statement from the House Ways and Means Committee when it derided IRS' claims that "it cannot produce emails written only to or from Lerner and outside agencies or groups, such as the White House, Treasury, Department of Justice, FEC, or Democrat offices."
Responding to this email, obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request filed by Judicial Watch, Flax gave the green light to Lerner's plan to coordinate criminal prosecutions with DOJ, a suggestion that had been made by Democratic Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse.

We also know that Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings' staff was in contact with Lerner about the conservative group True the Vote.

Whitehouse and Cummings might be two of the "Democratic offices" referred to in a statement from the House Ways and Means Committee when it derided IRS' claims that "it cannot produce emails written only to or from Lerner and outside agencies or groups, such as the White House, Treasury, Department of Justice, FEC, or Democrat offices."

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join