It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bring on Project Blue Beam!

page: 1

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:44 PM
I've been thinking a lot about the grand clusterfornication that is our modern world. I've decide, in my infinite wisdom, that all of our troubles boil down to two things:

1. Religion

2. Artificial scarcity enabled by the suppression of technology that would liberate us from the restraints of 20th century models of production.

Now, how much of the first is tied in to the second is a matter of debate, though I would say that the artificial scarcity is driven more by greed than religion. So let's look at how bad religion is screwing up our world.

Of course, you have the classic Marx quote about religion being the opiate of the masses. He was, of course, referring to the use of religion to justify poverty and senseless worldly suffering by promising a better world after death for those who obey the religious hierarchy. This is still very very real today and can be seen as the cause of much suffering throughout the world as people meekly accept a world that is inferior to what it can and should be. It makes people accept the endless tribulations inflicted by the corporate elite because, after all "the lord works in mysterious ways." This complacency is a poison. We need to detox.

Perhaps a bit more obvious if you're looking at the headlines, is the whole violence in the name of imaginary sky daddies thing. The Middle East (along with every other region of the world afflicted by jihadist psychosis), honor killings (across a wide spectrum of patriarchal religions including certain sects of Christianity right here at home), genocides throughout Africa, American politicians who think "God" wants them to discriminate against people based on which consenting orifices they put their mouths and/or genitalia, the list goes on and on. The simple fact is, people do horrible things every single day in the name of an abstract personification of a universe that is, as yet, beyond our understanding.

Now, the artificial scarcity is a bit more complex in that its origins and maintenance are rooted in some of the most fundamental and revered illusions of our society: "money" and "employment."

The notion of money as an illusion need not be explained here. We understand that fiat currency is a joke and that the labor a farm worker who makes 25k a year is not by any measure 75% less valuable than the "work" of a stock broker making 100k. The "employment" illusion is a more painful one to deal with, because so many of us are locked in to this particular trap.

We need to accept the fact that the majority of "jobs" out there are mere employment, as opposed to work. If a majority of people stopped doing their jobs, the world would still be able to keep on going. Whether it be the entire world of "finance," the massive layer of trimmable fat known as middle management, the tens of thousands of redundant retail and customer service positions that are only necessary because of systemic incompetence. I mean, sure, any one job may be vital to the function of the little piece of the pie where that job is located, but does it mean anything in the grand scheme? My daughter-in-law is vital to the operation of the Claire's Boutique over at the mall, but if she were to stop doing that would the wheels of the world grind to a halt? Likewise, if the CEO of GM were to evaporate in a puff of smoke, would that stop the workers on the assembly line from making cars? And even if the people on the assembly line WERE to stop making cars, would that change our ability to go where we NEED to go?

We do our Jobs, not because they are necessary Work, but because they are required Employment. I do not fantasize about a world where no one needs to work, but I do envision a world where we are only obligated to the work that is necessary, and that the incredible amounts of extra time can be used as we see fit. Many people would opt to sit around doing nothing, sure. But those people are the same people who only perform the useless employment that is required of them. Many many more people would do what they can to further improve the world. Scientists would still innovate, inventors would still invent, artists would still create.

Now, the resources to bring about a world of rational abundance are available to us. We have the technology and the resources. It is the illusions of money and labor, exacerbated by the burdens of religion that stop us from achieving it. I hear more and more people wishing that some higher intelligence or power would make itself known and set humanity on a more rational path.

Project Blue Beam could help us eliminate religion and present the "knowledge" to create a better world. So, c'mon, Illuminati. Live up to your name and bring the world into a new era of enlightenment for all. Cheers

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:52 PM
sure.. but what happens when i refuse to bow down to the pyramid?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:03 PM
I think we need project rapture to happen first. Once 80% of us are "off this planet" then we can have the fake alien invasion/total enlightenment project unfold.
Until then, too many who won't bow down to aliens.
Because you know, the aliens are probably demons in disguise and such.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:03 PM
a reply to: UNIT76

How free are you now? You're probably already under their thumb, but if you like your current illusion better than whatever alternative is presented, you go right ahead and enjoy it.

But your post suggests that you did not really read mine.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:12 PM
a reply to: RobertAntonWeishaupt

Wow. Just wow.

Please share your 'prescription' or if you aren't taking one maybe you should talk with a shrink.

So many of the things you talk of are complete and utter nonsense.

I'm not going to waste my time elaborating but in essence you are calling for the destruction of society. In my mind that makes you a psychopath.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:22 PM
a reply to: minusinfinity
I would think NOT destroying this broken society is a sign that you may be the psychopath here do you seriously believe the things the OP spoke of dont need fixing?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:25 PM

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
I would think NOT destroying this broken society is a sign that you may be the psychopath here do you seriously believe the things the OP spoke of dont need fixing?

Sure many things in society need fixing but to do it all at the same time would create panic, chaos, anarchy.

(take a look at the middle east.)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:36 PM
I agree with UNIT,

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knee's.

FYI, religion is a tool, it is man who corrupts everything, including his own religions.

The Vatican is ran my Luciferians. Nuff said.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:42 PM

I think the problem for me with that is it does not seem to be happening at all.

I don't envision the financial systems changing any time soon, I don't see it be soon before the technology is released to free us all from the cycle of work, I don't see anything being done about poverty and hunger and homelessness.

The world needs a radical change and only a devastating destruction of the current systems will achieve that, yes there will be fallout but does that mean we should remain in the status quo?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:49 PM

originally posted by: coldlikecustard

I think the problem for me with that is it does not seem to be happening at all.

I don't envision the financial systems changing any time soon, I don't see it be soon before the technology is released to free us all from the cycle of work, I don't see anything being done about poverty and hunger and homelessness.

The world needs a radical change and only a devastating destruction of the current systems will achieve that, yes there will be fallout but does that mean we should remain in the status quo?

I don't have the answer but rather than living off of other people it seems easier to go out and find a job. Being a bum hoping for change or rioting won't change a damn thing. Try changing the system from the inside.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:54 PM
a reply to: ObservingYou

But UNIT didn't answer my question either. How free are you now? What about the world I laid out sounds like oppression? Would, say, ten hours a week of required Work, that allows the rest of your time and resources to be YOURS be slavery compared to the 40+ hours of "voluntary" Employment we deal with today?

This is why said the Employment -vs- Work illusion would be the hardest to crack.

So many slaves to the system have been granted the Illusion of Freedom.

Almost everything we do takes longer than it needs to and costs more than it should because we are working within a criminally sub-optimal system that is designed, not to provide for the needs of humankind but to keep the drones busy while providing first and foremost for the oligarchy.

You say you'd rather fight on your feet. What are you fighting for? How free are you? Is the work that you do of value beyond the fact that it provides a paycheck full of imaginary dollars to pay for housing, food, and utilities that are inflated well above their natural cost as a percentage of labor?

If you feel that you have established a life for yourself that is optimal. If you feel that the rewards of your labor are perfectly proportionate to that which you create and that the activities that you fill the majority of your waking hours with are both necessary and rewarding, then I can understand fighting for that life to your dying breath.

HOWEVER, take a step back. What percentage of your life is lived for your own benefit? Is the life you have outside of your employment a fair reward for the labor you put in? Is the world we live in the best one that you can imagine. Has humanity peaked? Or has it stalled?

When I talk of shattering the illusions that shackle us, I am not talking about being enslaved. I am talking about being freed. We are slaves now. If you want to fight for your bondage, then so be it.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:55 PM

All boils down to priority not religion (I'm agnostic).

We put a higher priority in making money than saving starving kids around the world. The only thing that is preventing us from feeding every starving child in the world is a piece of currency not the technology nor the lack of resources besides paper money.

Countries and politicians place more priority on money than doing the right thing.

Society puts a higher priority on glamorous things than doing the right thing.

We put a higher priority in trying to create bigger better weapons than trying to come up with a better society.

Priorities my friend is the reason the world is messed up. We humans have proven that we can solve just about anything when we try like sending a man to the moon or robots to mars. Yet we dedicate no resources to come up with a better way for society to evolve.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:35 PM

we know we're not "free" now..
..that's probably why we're checking out your eutopia thread

i did read it... (how can i type this simply?)

at the end you stated "..eliminate religion and..."
since i was supposed to be worshiping God or seeking him, acknowledging him (or something, via religion)
and you're advocating the removal elimination of this religion (and therefore the whole 'God' thing)
i was just wondering what happens when i don't acknowledge or pay the same attention to this new system?

..cute (bavarian illuminati)
i think you of all people ought to know that the snake merely sheds its skin

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:54 PM
a reply to: UNIT76

I'm not sure why you feel you were supposed to be worshipping or seeking god. I feel that religion (in its current form) is a massively disruptive influence that prevents humanity from cooperating, and to reach a higher level of existence on this planet, we need to eliminate it for serious progress to occur.

The new order that imagine rising is not a religious one. It does not require any kind of religious devotion. It is a socio-economic order wherein the fundamentals of life are seen to through an admittedly collectivist fashion which leverages the vast technology and resources at our disposal to make a system far better than the "Communist" systems whose spectacular failures have so soured the people on any form of collectivist utopianism.

Project Blue Beam (or at least one of its many hypothetical variations) would simulate the arrival of an alien intelligence to "set the record straight" on the great questions that plague humankind. The idea being that though displays that could only be considered "miraculous" the religions are rendered moot. This same happening can be used as a pretense for the dissemination of technology and information that had previously been suppressed.

It would, undoubtedly, be a cataclysm. Many would not accept anything that undoes their religion, but millions would be able to turn away from the petty differences that divide us, and in the light of a truly epoch defining event, move forward in some way.

You seem to think that I want religion eliminated to replace it with something else. Not at all. I want religion to be rendered unnecessary, and to be stripped of its power in the material world. What a person thinks might happen after their death should not cause them to do ANYTHING to their fellow humans.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:57 PM

First off you are confusing God and religion. For many of us we understand they are two different things. I am not going to argue this point with you because that would just be pointless. So let's look at some of the rest of your discussion.

Ah, but to have a time machine lol... To go back and help Tesla give the world free energy. He was a genius and yes he could have done it.

That one single act, even today would free and change the world as we know it. There would be no hunger, no wars for resources. Minds and hearts would have been free to pursue other avenues that would further mankind, such in medicine etc.

But no, what happened. The rich and greedy crushed him and stole all of his work that would be distributed amongst the one percent to develop. Especially in the DOD arena. Much of the modern technology and weaponry comes from the mind of tesla.

Of course he said he got his information from an alien, but that is another story.

We have seen an awakening around the world, ala Arab spring etc. People are just finally getting fed up with being trampled on in every way. The one percent has truly taken their greed about as far as they can.

I believe what you will see is a mass population decrease as these greedy hit the reset button. They will use the one thing that guarantees the thinning they want, a biological agent. They have laid these plans already, their bunkers are ready.

Look for this reset to happen soon. Especially since the giant, China is consuming resources and polluting the earth in record time. Now they are looking to mine the moon and have lifted the one child rule.

You can say what you want but this is coming. For the one percent this is imperative as they see the revolution on the horizon. If they wait to long it will be too late. People are at that point now. Fed up with corporate companies giving us less but charging us more, controlling every aspect of our lives.

There is an economic revolution coming and they will do everything to stop it.

Just my thoughts.... I say on with the revolution.

The Bot

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:21 PM

Wouldn't it be nice if there WAS a smart conspiracy working to bring the world out of it's nightmarish present hypnosis and solidifying the freer, more abundant, cleaner, kinder world a few of us see as an obvious alternative? I doubt there is, though... we are severely lacking in father figures swooping in to clean stuff up just now.

Good luck disengaging people from the religion meme... it's an ingenious circle of pseudo logic... as in anyone derisive of it's more strange tenets are working for evil, for example. So best to let it be and remind people of the core beliefs about kindness and mutual benefit.

RAW is the mouth of God... if there is one.

edit on 6/25/2014 by Baddogma because: whoopsie cleanup

edit on 6/25/2014 by Baddogma because: same ... fix one thing another apppears

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:36 PM

I'm not sure why you feel you were supposed to be worshiping or seeking god.

well that explains it all right there...
"draw closer to God, and he will draw closer to you"
and thanks dlbott for pointing out the difference between religion and God

(..and it just gets better & better..?)
a simulation is not "the truth"
/backs away slowly..

edit on 25-6-2014 by UNIT76 because: a world without God... sounds a bit like "hell" to me?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:46 AM
Eliminate religion, or eliminate the power of those who have so grossly manipulated it for their own advantage? You complain about those who kill for their God. Why not just put a stop to that and say whoever is killing or torturing or oppressing people (for ANY reason) be hunted down and imprisoned for their crimes? The people in charge obviously don't want that. They want the killing and the corruption to continue.

And you're looking to these people to solve all the problems? If they wanted to solve all our problems they would've done it already. Any project blue beam scenario would only be enacted to further control and oppress the masses. "The alien gods said this is good and that's bad. So we better listen to them. Hey, it's not us making all these rules, it's god! Don't get mad at us. God's making us do that." Don't just assume that a different alternative is going to be better than what we have now.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:12 AM
a reply to: 3n19m470

I'd like to thank everyone who has taken the time to prove my point about religion needing to be taken out of the equation. My OP talks about the need to eliminate religion because it is an opiate, a tools of control that distracts us from the real work of improving the only life that we can truly guarantee exists, the terrestrial one that we are in the middle of right now.

I mentioned it because, I am convinced that even if the logistical means to bring about true abundance were laid out and made plain to all people; there would still be too many people quibbling (and warring) over religion for us to unite in the interests of making a far better world than what we have today.

Sure enough, I have people who are ignoring important ideas about the slavery of the modern Employment scheme and the whole notion of artificial scarcity to jump down my throat for endangering their particular set of beliefs about potentially imaginary entities that may or may not offer something after out guaranteed time on this silly space rock.

Even when I clarify that one's personal relationship with the big religious questions would not be infringed, that I'm simply talking about removing the blight of religious power from the equation, you scramble to split hairs between the toxicity of "Religion" and the supposed benevolence of "God."

You cling to cages. You cozy up to your jailers. THIS is why it needs to be taken out of the equation, because religion is wired into the brains of true believers in such a way that it will trump everything else. It's sad.

And as for my tongue in cheek reference to the Illuminati...that's just my exasperation showing. Another sad reality of the current clusterfornication is that there really are people at the top of the food chain who are suppressing human progress. They have been doing it subtly since Tesla, but more blatantly since the early 1970s. There is a highly entrenched oligarchy that has been conditioned to believe that allowing the average person to live a quality of life equal to that of a millionaire would somehow diminish the pleasure of their own lives.

Awakening the masses and bringing the change from the bottom up is near impossible. Between the economic slavery that keeps us bound, the grotesque brainwashing of religion, and all those millions of stupid ways we have been pitted against one another; there is no way to bring TRULY meaningful change that shatters the current paradigm in favor of the true peaks of human possibility without it coming from "above."

I truly wish there was an Illuminati. There isn't. There is greed. There is corruptions. There are the Rothschilds and the oligarchs. They are not dedicated to enlightenment. They are dedicated to the enrichment of themselves beyond any sense or reason. They are animals with no sense of achievement beyond continuous unfettered acquisition.

It is what it is. Still, if they were to look at this thread, at the people instinctively leaping to defend their bonds rather than break them, they would be very pleased indeed.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:51 PM
"the classic Marx quote about religion being the opiate of the masses." Marxism was an Opiate for the masses to kill themselves off." He hated religion & Capitalism so much he figured we were all better off dead. Since he was not a God he came up with a more earthly plan.

Heaven I would comprehend
I would draw the world to me;
Living, hating, I intend
That my star shine brilliantly ...

... Worlds I would destroy forever,
Since I can create no world;
Since my call they notice never ...

Then I will be able to walk triumphantly,
Like a god, through the ruins of their kingdom.
Every word of mine is fire and action.
My breast is equal to that of the Creator.

That's why he wrote Marxism. Since he didn't have the power of God he could create ideology that would make man destroy itself. Then he could walk on the ashes of the burnt land he ushered in. Well he puts it better in His own Words. When he writes Satanic Poems. You ever wonder why Socialism/Communism which was derived from Marxism always winds up with Millions Dead.

They kept these suppressed for years. Now they'll downplay their significance but I believe there very significant.

Read them yourself....

top topics