It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Manning: We gave him everything and the "N" Failed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
All I can say is WOW !!! He speaks the truth but WOW, I guess it's OK for him to say that.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RocksFromSpace
All I can say is WOW !!! He speaks the truth but WOW, I guess it's OK for him to say that.

I guess I'm just not as surprised as you here. No WOW moment for me.
May I ask why you find this so surprising?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I guess it's OK for him to say that.

It's "OK" for anyone to say that. He, like everyone else who uses that word, is not immune to repercussions, however.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Not surprised that Obama failed, surprised of the wording Dr Manning used... but he always speaks his mind, that's one thing I like about him.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RocksFromSpace

...was there ever any question?

I mean...it was clear from the beginning that he was going to destroy the country. Why is anyone shocked? This guy is just stating the facts, though he could have done it without the racial comment at the end. Aside from that...

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

I guess it's OK for him to say that.

It's "OK" for anyone to say that. He, like everyone else who uses that word, is not immune to repercussions, however.

That's fair to say. Indeed. He's perfectly free to use the term, and we're perfectly free to immediately lower our opinions of him for doing so, and I suppose that does make it self correcting.

He mixes it with a message many agree with, so he'll probably slide on it but the more respectable and educated a person I hear casually use words like that in a public statement, the further that respect falls, overall message aside.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Are we destroyed? Must be a different view from where you're standing. a reply to: seabag

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: seabag

...was there ever any question?

I mean...it was clear from the beginning that he was going to destroy the country. Why is anyone shocked?

Wasn't that the plan? How his "supporters" were blind to that, is beyond me. He sold them a false bill of goods.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Manning has been against Obama from the start, using race and filthy language as his stepping stones... He has given Obama NOTHING but grief over the years. A few quotes (I'm not sure the website is allowed, so I won't link to it):

“His African-in-heat father went a-whoring after a trashy white woman,”

“[Obama] was born trash.”

“He got started — you didn’t notice him ’til he brought out those big-chested white women with their tight T-shirts and their short pants,”

“That’s what a pimp does He’s a mack daddy. He pimps white women and black women. Obama is a long-legged mack daddy.”

My opinion of Manning was pretty low the first time I heard him speak. Anyone who talks like that about anyone doesn't have my respect.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Manning talks like that in almost all of his videos lol Why should anyone be surprised?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I seldom bother with videos, unless the OP presents info that makes me think it might having something more than the usual 'blah, blah,blah'. You should tell us what it's about- I almost missed a GREAT video!

This guy tells obama exactly what a complete failure and let-down he has been- to the entire nation, but most importantly to the people of similar ethnicity!
WELL SAID!!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
From the 'we we we' he kept using and his black preacher tone it sounds like he was talking/targeting to a black audience. For some reason it's okay for blacks to call each other the *N* word but no one else can. I think it's all unnecessary and classless and derogatory, but I'm not the audience he's trying to reach. Maybe they 'get it' .. (whatever 'it' is).

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

If that's the case, he's wrong. Many black people voted for Obama, but the percentage of white people who voted for him is much higher. There are only 12% black people in the US. Even if they ALL voted for him, that still leaves a LOT of white people who voted for him to get his percentage over 50%.

Again, it's "OK" (legal) for ANYONE to use the word. There will likely be some repercussions, however.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Obama DID fail. He was a bad choice. But, he was the choice of the day.

Sad!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I seldom bother with videos, unless the OP presents info that makes me think it might having something more than the usual 'blah, blah,blah'. You should tell us what it's about- I almost missed a GREAT video!

This guy tells obama exactly what a complete failure and let-down he has been- to the entire nation, but most importantly to the people of similar ethnicity!
WELL SAID!!

What I think is happening in Obama's voter base is. He started out as a mixed race candidate. Those of the black race, saw him as a great success, as they should have.

Now, more of the people who saw him as a great success for their race, instead see him as a sell out. They are feeling betrayed, by one of their own.

This video with Manning, is an expression of that betrayal. They feel he could have done so much for them, yet instead, he became an aloof indifferent President to them.

As Obama chooses to continue his lifestyle of lavish vacations, golfing amid world crisis, ignoring his voter base, unless they can further his agenda...the more betrayal people will be expressing.

JMOHO...

Des

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
If that's the case, he's wrong.

Sorry ... I'm not following. What was he wrong about? That he was addressing a black audience? It sounded like that's what he was doing to me. I could be wrong, but it seemed like he was specifically addressing the blacks who voted for Obama and not the white voters. He kept saying 'we we we' and he used the *N* word, which is kind of a 'black thing' ....

I'm sure he was aware that the white vote carried Obama ... that's obvious.
But it looked like he was just addressing a certain segment of the voters.

I'm not sure what you mean that he's wrong. Really. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I agree with you. But, like you said, he kept saying, "We, we, we - We gave him everything, we gave a black man the nobel prize, we gave him the presidency..."

My point is that if, as you propose, he's talking to black people, he's wrong. Because white people played a lot bigger part in giving Obama the presidency and the Nobel prize than black people did.

Does that make sense?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Sad!

He was a bad choice the first time.

I haven't found anyone that I know that admits to voting for him for his second run.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Sad!

I disagree.
I believe Obama is doing exactly what he was put in office to do, and doing it very well I might add.

Oh, don't get me wrong, the people of this country were mislead and have been lied to and essentially raped of their rights, but Obama's financial backers and controllers are more important than any of the voters ever were.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This seems like a great opportunity to talk about the "N" word. The Rev. Manning's use of it is acceptable (arguably), because there is no reasonable assumption of racial bias on the part of Manning. The use of the "N" word by a black person is roughly equivalent to a grenade with the pin removed. This means that the essential explosive power that resides in the "N" word is basically neutered (or emasculated, if you will) when the racial animas is removed. When Chris Rock spits out the "N" word every 15 seconds, this is about as incendiary as "mother F..." Big yawn. So basically there are multiple definitions of the "N" word.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join