It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will give you all answers but first...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You know what? you could be right let's just say F#$k it and see what he does

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterInfinity

Actually it is
I do not require sex as it is nothing but another way to get high. Sex the ultimate drug that has crumbled nations and great leaders since the dawn of time through the loins of ripe women.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrMysterion

Actually it is
I do not require sex as it is nothing but another way to get high. Sex the ultimate drug that has crumbled nations and great leaders since the dawn of time through the loins of ripe women.

...You have to be joking.

edit on 25-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

To elaborate again Autumn, I meant spiritual guidance & protection, not physical!!!

Peace Autumn!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I agree!

Unfortunately, I've grown tired of the main point of the conversation. I'm waiting for the "Don't wait! Order now, for only $29.99!" punchline...

Here I thought someone would post the meaning to life, the universe and everything.

Guess I'll just...

Keep on truckin'!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrflipjr

I agree!

Unfortunately, I've grown tired of the main point of the conversation. I'm waiting for the "Don't wait! Order now, for only $29.99!" punchline...

Here I thought someone would post the meaning to life, the universe and everything.

Guess I'll just...

Keep on truckin'!

Oh, is that what you were waiting for? Well then, allow me to oblige!

There, good sir, is your answer! No, not your answer - the answer! The answer above all other answers! You're welcome!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Oh yeah!

Now, what was the question....?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Oh yeah!

Now, what was the question....?

It's still there if you want to go back and settle this paragon of epiphanies deep inside your skull.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I am familiar with "42". I blame the mice.

I am not familiar with the OP's intent. Honestly, I'm not sure he is either.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm totally engaged in eating some Twizzlers right now. Maybe I'll find the energy later to peruse the mysteries of the Antichrist.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MrMysterion

One only has to go out and do something contrary to the teachings of the Bible to commit what would be considered an evil act in the eyes of religion. It doesn't matter whether the idiots of today know who he is or not, they are doing the bidding of evil regardless.

Anyone against the Bible and even the Qu'ran are considered Antichrist. To be honest with you, if the world was to be judged by the teachings of the Bible tomorrow, 70-80% of Christians would become Antichrist's over night under that judgement. Not because they don't believe in Jesus, because they cannot uphold the teachings that come with Jesus..

edit on 25-6-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I think MrMysterion has left the building....

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MrMysterion

I was talking "Forbidden Fruit" in the metaphorical sense. As in, the first fruit gave us free will, what would the next include? If the Anti-Christ told us that we could become more technologically advanced than we could ever imagine but we would lose the love of God, would it be worth it? Is that the case for ET's? Has an entity appeared before them offering Science and tech over Religion and faith?
edit on 25-6-2014 by ItzShadyT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Actually it is

Or could it be because you're a bot. You write a lot like a bot.

Are you attempting to succeed where Goostman has failed?

Has ATS ever had a member who turned out to be a bot?
edit on 25-6-2014 by Moresby because: He's not a bot.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

I think so. Or, at least a member who authored threads and then had a bot do all the replying, in my opinion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Moresby

I think so. Or, at least a member who authored threads and then had a bot do all the replying, in my opinion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting. The way MrMysterion answers questions and composes sentences and paragraphs reminds me of a bot. Though a more sophisticated one than the one in that thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Question #1Does the Antichrist Know He's the Antichrist? & Can He Be Turned?

That was a good thread/debatable topic/question back in 2004

I will give you an answer if you answer this question Why should he spare his species?

When you all kill each other over sexuality, religion,wealth,ideas etc
When you ignore genocide taking place in foreign lands.
When the organizations that swore to protect your species only protects wealth and corporate interests.
When you proclaim to be under God and murder women,children for dust of the Earth.
When you care more for a puppet doing a silly dance, instead of hearing the cries of innocent people being slaughtered for the few wealthy.

I could go on and on ..... so answer me Why should he care for the species he is part of, that can not even be classified as a specie due to their deeds ?

When you give me an answer that will convince me, I will give you the truth of all truths to that question.

The anti-christ is every being who clings to the 5 senses and believes them to be their true Self. The anti-christ is not limited to humanity, all beings can be the anti-christ.

What makes you believe otherwise?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm totally engaged in eating some Twizzlers right now. Maybe I'll find the energy later to peruse the mysteries of the Antichrist.

Don't bother. Twizzlers are a much more fulfilling investment than a Sith Lord of the Biblical variety.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Interesting! so you presumably say I am an artificial intelligence of sort, that is programmed to answer on questions in a bot like manner.

Hm..maybe it could be the fact that I am in a category of what a few might consider soulless, but that would require me to be able to write outside this so called vessel.

It does though raise an interesting possibility

But if I was a bot with the capability of Freewill why have I not yet went Sky Net on all of your a##es?

Or... rather the fact that I usually answer as it is and like it is.

This is sure one interesting dilemma we all have hit here

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterInfinity

Don't bother. Twizzlers are a much more fulfilling investment than a Sith Lord of the Biblical variety.

Step outside of yourself for a moment and realize you have found the answer to your own question. To believe the anti-christ is a mystical character is to believe yourself to be a mystical character. The anti-christ is the anti-god, by bashing a holy book that for thousands of years has enlightened those who understand it's symbolism you are bashing every soul that has ever believed in God. You are the anti-christ, you just are ignorant of your own words and the complexity of slander behind them.

It would be best for your own soul to not speak if you aren't aware of your words implications. May you find compassion and understanding from reading this and contemplating your actions.

This goes for everyone who is using this thread to slander their own people. Be aware of your own evil, it's your future lives that are at stake, not anyone elses.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join