It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will give you all answers but first...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrflipjr
Wait, what?

I didn't win the all-inclusive paid vaca to the Bahamas and a lifetime supply of cheesy poofs?

I'm crying foul! I want a refund.

Yup! you got F$#ked over cause you didn't pay attention in the class called life

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MrMysterion

The Antichrist is destined to be the Antichrist. He has no choice in the matter when it comes down to it. The idea of this entity is to test and mislead humanity and by the looks of things, his plan is coming together quiet well.

What needs to be understood is if there is an Antichrist, he won't be just operating in our physical world, he will also build from the spiritual world so he could already be here and we are just waiting for the manifestation to occur. His plan could be almost finished, maybe it hasn't started but the way the world is looking right now, he is very active and I wouldn't be surprised if he was to announce himself at any time.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The A.C. shouldn't... He/she, along with the rest of (his/her) this species should be eliminated and the slate wiped clean. If there really is an omnimpotent being somewhere, he/she/they will enjoy working on Version 2.0 of mankind.

Close the book, start a new one!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Aha! Therein lies the rub.

I have paid attention and have come to realize the most profound element of life.

I don't believe in fear - particularly, one defined by man's word's or religious proselytizations.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
The answer is that this is all scripted and the playbook has been written before hand. The truth is that in order for you all to get back to the home you do not remember you need the ac to do his job and your spirit will not stop until the job is done or the air is gone.

The problem is the playbook has so many pages even the writers are starting to lose track of it. The ending is fixed and dusted, the journey however relies on the freewill of the human specie to choose which path to take. Also ac can choose to either help in a positive way or wipe it clean, burn the bridges, cut the strings etc. But as far as I was told his first target is going to be America... everyone seems to dislike America lately hm...

Can you picture the pain he feels of the people in the invaded countries or when HAARP is used, the torture and pain of death alone would drive any man to turn dark. He is currently though in the reasoning state of existence for the last 6 months of this year that are left.

Also at times I even regret being here myself but being Vita Arcanum is part of the job to keep tabs on things.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jrflipjr

You lost need for things like the human so called lust,ego etc yet ?
Many keys and doors bro way too many, at times you open 1 and 3 close or you open 3 and 1 closes.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Unfortunately you are partially right, but the current crap that is happening at the moment. Is crap done by morons who have no clue who he is. Basically families of bloodlines that held onto the ways of old that no longer work.

He does have a choice that's the beauty of freewill, but I think it is us who will turn him. Also you are right he does not operate fully in our world. The word Abracadabra would be enough to explain what he is capable of after you look up the translation for that word.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BendingTheTruth

There is no 2.0 this is the last one and only one we have left to turn around.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo
I'm confused. So you will be answering popular questions and not the questions of ATS members? I'm just clearing this up before the thread grows.

originally posted by: MrMysterion
Question #1Does the Antichrist Know He's the Antichrist? & Can He Be Turned?

That was a good thread/debatable topic/question back in 2004

I will give you an answer if you answer this question Why should he spare his species?

When you all kill each other over sexuality, religion,wealth,ideas etc
When you ignore genocide taking place in foreign lands.
When the organizations that swore to protect your species only protects wealth and corporate interests.
When you proclaim to be under God and murder women,children for dust of the Earth.
When you care more for a puppet doing a silly dance, instead of hearing the cries of innocent people being slaughtered for the few wealthy.

I could go on and on ..... so answer me Why should he care for the species he is part of, that can not even be classified as a specie due to their deeds ?

When you give me an answer I will give you the truth of all truths to that question.

So, in this premise, there is an "antichrist" who finds out who he is and he's pondering over whether or not to spare our species, right?

If this is the "antichrist" from Satan of the Christian bible, I would imagine he would share some traits with the biblical Satan. Satan, above all else, showed time and time again that his primary motive was human freedom and independence. In every instance, from the forbidden fruit to tempting Jesus, he has been about encouraging people to make their own choices away from the influence of others.

So I think that if this antichrist were Satan-like, he wouldn't want to destroy nor save humanity but perhaps educate them and allow them to make a choice for their own survival. He would allow them to continue down the road of greed and cruelty if they all made aware of the outcome and he would also allow them to thrive in harmony if they made that choice, as well.

In the interest of fair play, do you have any scriptural proof of Satan's support in our well-being?
edit on 25-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MrMysterion Well surprisingly you got a few things correct. For a moment i thought you were unaware of what your spirit was trying to say but you hear well. The choice now is either to accept the coming death and clensing of many and then go foward or to undo two waves of expansion back a couple thousand years. What most of us don't know is that is going back 2000yrs is chosen then when that timeline goes into the future we will all be a part of it but things would be much different but have the same players. dna is a self forfilling prophecy in some ways that can be guided by certain choices we make. Everything is backwards now and there was a much better plan back then. Jeez you turn your back for 5 min and look at what happens.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Everytime Earth were reseted, did those rightneous spirits get their advance to next existance, before Earth were wiped clean and did all those corrupted spirits get to send in hell or just wiped clean and given another chance in the new Earth for both sides? And is this the same war than in other Earths?

I truely dont see humankind suddenly realize the truths or even the very basics of it and start understanting the bigger picture here. Humans have been divided so badly that i dont see way out, not easy one atleast. We lack of true leaders in any aspects of life. Also did i read somewhere that Creator divided us some point so we couldnt connect each other as collective humanmind or something like that? Whats that about?

I dont understant much of this existance, its very weird one to me but i keep trying, still i feel like we didnt have much of a chance in a first place.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

a reply to: jrflipjr

You lost need for things like the human so called lust,ego etc yet ?
Many keys and doors bro way too many, at times you open 1 and 3 close or you open 3 and 1 closes.

Heh. You know, I was just discussing with someone the other day how the most fundamental mechanism driving any living organism today is the need for survival. If you are alive and well, your first priority is to maintain that condition. If you are not alive and well, your first priority is to remedy that condition. You're not doing anyone much good if you're so starved you can't stand on your feet. Even in the self-sacrifice society, you can't help anyone if you don't help yourself as well. But in order to do that, you have to have a sense of self. All these "anti-ego" philosophies really crack me up because if we actually followed them to the point that this world doesn't matter, we would all die. We'd waste away and consider ourselves better off.

We. Are. Animals. And we will behave as such because we are hardwired that way. Unless you'd like to demonstrate your superhuman control over your biology? Let's see your chemistry remain unchanged as we set a plate of food in front of you, or maybe an adult magazine. Can you pass a lie detector test?
edit on 25-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Question #2Can a soul be sold?

Soul can not be shredded, destroyed,captured or sold for eternity. But.. it can be used in service/temporarily leased! So if you want fame,fortune,shiny cars, hot women? Sign on the dotted line is usually how it goes, all you will do is service the so called dark side of the force (God I love Star Wars) for the period of time agreed upon.

So basically put there are such things as soul contracts

But... be
WARNED
once you become useless to them,no longer fit their agenda/plans or speak out about them they will call you up for the signed contract. Usually goes as accidental death, drug overdoes, assassination etc.

How do I know? I was offered such a deal once at a certain age by a nice man with black hair in a white suit. But.. I know a few unlike me who were stupid enough to take this deal. Some even asked to be fabricated of the deal ever taking place.

Fame and Fortune that goes poof out of thin air usually is a sign of such a deal being made.

The biggest recruiter of the deal being offered was by an Umbrella lover
you got to admit she is one sexy Umbrella lover

The latest group that made the deal well you all know them for their straight forward Direction

Also the so called illuminati is split into 2 families one known as illuminati and the other as the brotherhood/priesthood. Which is why we get mixed songs! For example in the music industry ones that warn of impending disasters by the other family branch and others that offer deals,brainwash and input so called parasites.

Anyway... enough said.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterInfinity

originally posted by: Cuervo

If this is the "antichrist" from Satan of the Christian bible, I would imagine he would share some traits with the biblical Satan. Satan, above all else, showed time and time again that his primary motive was human freedom and independence. In every instance, from the forbidden fruit to tempting Jesus, he has been about encouraging people to make their own choices away from the influence of others.

So I think that if this antichrist were Satan-like, he wouldn't want to destroy nor save humanity but perhaps educate them and allow them to make a choice for their own survival. He would allow them to continue down the road of greed and cruelty if they all made aware of the outcome and he would also allow them to thrive in harmony if they made that choice, as well.

In the interest of fair play, do you have any scriptural proof of Satan's support in our well-being?

Not in our "well being" but in liberation. Nearly every action portrayed in the bible by Satan has been an action towards enlightening or educating. Garden of Eden, Jesus's temptation, showing how far the OT god would go with Job, etc. All of the actual actions taken against humanity's well-being has been by the OT god. All the genocide, the wars, etc.

So in this scenario, I would imagine he would do the same thing he always did in the bible. He would cause a disclosure of truth about all things in the government and in religion and more. Then he would sit back and enjoy the show. I wouldn't say that Satan is either good or evil; he's just about liberation which isn't really either. I could liberate a man being suspended over a shark-infested pool but that would just make him fall in. Or I could liberate a man in prison who is innocent. "Liberation" doesn't really have a solid moral analog.

Keep in mind, I have no belief in a Satan type figure. I suspend disbelief in order to participate. I just don't want you thinking I have any bias here.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterInfinity

Buy me a plane ticket, set it all up and I will come

You would be oddly amazed...

Also surprisingly humans have the capability to shed emotions which can be useful. Regarding food I rarely eat and the last time I dated anyone was 6-7 years ago. The body has a self mechanism that you speak of which is there that can be used.

Also no one is alive and well, if you knew what what you have on you and which is blocking your nervous system. Personally I would believe 99.99% of the people would skin themselves and blow their brains out. The parasites alone inside/outside your body are in the 100 000's and the fact they caused Fukushima,GMO, Chem Trails and other things yet to be found out about in coming years just to f#@k everyone's thyroid up. Well I can tell ya this it's the only thing stopping these things from causing massive damage. Bye bye thyroid bye bye humanity! that's all I can say regarding this.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Question #1Does the Antichrist Know He's the Antichrist? & Can He Be Turned?

You so sure its a he?

Are you sure its a living peson?

Turned? What direction was/is he/she headed to need be turned or for the question to be asked?

Why should he spare his species?

Why should he care for the species he is part of, that can not even be classified as a specie due to their deeds ?

Why should he care?

What is caring for a species?

When you give me an answer that will convince me, I will give you the truth of all truths to that question.

So you need convincing, why?

No answer given to you will convince you if you have the truth of all truths to give back.

So either your truth of all truths is what you need streghtened hopefully by finding a similar answer by another random poster or nothing will convince you.

Maybe you are looking for answers that agree with you and not tat will convince you.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Also to those of you who wondered if he was one of the posters. The answer is Yes! He left ATS in 2012 that's all I know regarding his presence here.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Also to those of you who wondered if he was one of the posters. The answer is Yes! He left ATS in 2012 that's all I know regarding his presence here.

You're telling us the Antichrist used to be a member of ATS?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: BendingTheTruth

There is no 2.0 this is the last one and only one we have left to turn around.

Again, if there really is an omnipotent being(s) out there and he/she/they created "everything" including "Christ" and thus the "Anti-Christ", as well, who are we to decide whether our species has "enough" redeeming qualities to "be saved" or allowed to continue to exist? We can only present our "will" to continue and hope that is enough. The goal of any species is to continually improve upon itself given enough time, regardless of the "judgement" of another species or said omnipotent entity. I say it is not the decision of the A.C., but ours (as a species) to present continuance as an option.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Also surprisingly humans have the capability to shed emotions which can be useful. Regarding food I rarely eat and the last time I dated anyone was 6-7 years ago. The body has a self mechanism that you speak of which is there that can be used.

Yeah, that, uh, sure looks like a healthy life. I guess. If I squint a little.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join