It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will give you all answers but first...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: colbe

Colbe, I would never consider an (as human thought is powerful and can create) Anti-Christ or ponder an image of it (if one did that would be adding either to its creation or increasing its power).

Well good, for shortly after the divine "awakening" also called the Warning, the anti-Christ will come to power. For years in prophecy, God warns do not look at the anti-Christ's image. He has controlling powers like the "mark" will have.

And tough to hear now, we will have to toss our electronics.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: colbe

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: colbe

Colbe, I would never consider an (as human thought is powerful and can create) Anti-Christ or ponder an image of it (if one did that would be adding either to its creation or increasing its power).

Well good, for shortly after the divine "awakening" also called the Warning, the anti-Christ will come to power. For years in prophecy, God warns do not look at the anti-Christ's image. He has controlling powers like the "mark" will have.

And tough to hear now, we will have to toss our electronics.

I did that in 2004; and reacquainted myself to the newer version of technology; meaning I was off the grid for 8 years. Now then I never would have met you if I hadn't reconnected. Its not a problem with electronics at all; you need to trust your means of vocalizing your POV. If you throw away your voice, we will not be able to hear you (electronically). Personally, I talk to god (or my higher selves everyday) and don't need the gismos. I cannot however speak telepathically to YOU.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MrMysterion

There is no "one" anti christ. Anyone not becoming christed is the anti christ. It's all gnosis, inner meanings. The outer is beast. And there is no "cool" bad guy club, just pain and loss for those who have harmed others, (temporal until they can try to ride the bike again and overcome those areas) and for others they're on a series of growth and lessons.

One of the things I'd be curious is about, is why you blame the people who don't have the choices you think they have, for what 85 of wealthiest men at the top, and primarily the Rothschild family, is doing?

Speaking is good. Revolting isn't, violence isn't and plus it just brings martial law and fema. The president got elected by fraud, tell you anything?

They lie and do the opposite when elected, tell you anything?

What you don't get is everything is managed by what I see as negative ETs and yet, everyone holding their family together and doing their best here is getting their medal and smoothie in the end. And we're going to be seeing to that.

edit on 15-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Christ is your Higher Self and could be seen to be Higher Self's Higher Self so forth to the Infinite Tao Consciousness Father/Mother.
Haven't experienced lack of negative monitoring when meditating or praying. Maybe you mean the outer made up religious version, not the real gnosis. Even there, its still depends on the love and understanding of the individual.

edit on 15-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MrMysterion

If humanity realized the power they had, any member of those 2 groups would be smacking their hand against your head wondering why the possession is not working. Don't ask how I know not the funnest experience.

This is said alot, not just by you. Now, would be alot more helpful to outline a thread on that very power and how to awaken, without getting nose bleeds or passing out, because straining isn't the way.

I believe its somehow mind over matter, and that its all a hologram so walk through it.

Now excercises to fine tune that, or the powers you're speaking of if they're different, would be kind of interesting....!!! That kind of sharing would help.

Not just giving American's crapola for things they can't even do. They can't reign these guys in, they might be able to mount a assertive/non violent, prayer, meditational send positive energy and co-creation, if numbers were great. But the problem is, too many skeptics and fundamentalists, and again, not their fault.

You do know everyone's loved a great deal on earth, most are seen as great potentials and are already a community of their progressed selves, so this is something a little different.

Imagine a bunch of souls coming in to hell, (this isn't hell but its a very lower material dense realm and is not high up there by any means, filled with alot of darkness) to be tested. And not being able to really change the system but do your best in it, trying to become a better person, and possibly reach others.

Thats basically what this is like.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
There is no need to fear anything to come if your faith is in order then no power weilded can overcome. I do not just say that i live by it and it serves us well. Over and over they compass round about me but i am pulled through. I have seen the guilty try to leave this place only to be put in suspend mode and others get stuck in rare ice storms while trying to navigate around the globe. I have been shown the strength of the mysterious ones character and his patients is not lacking. He was presented as having virtues to look up too just like many of you here. If you believe that no weapons formed against you can not prosper then that will be the case. I have seen the day in which death comes for a person and it is not a second before the day you die. This is the secret of the ages and it is what we do in the mean time that matters. If i could get my dang mail to work on this site i would message you.

Though all the sides, and dna farming (could say living library) and dual fighting between the two sides, is all nonsense to me, like a bad movie, and this is a hologram, and a wisp of nonsensical smoke, this post is still very good.

We don't go until its our time, and in this time having faith in Love and Goodness, and in that spark or presence within those around us, (providing we're not right in the den of cobra's and in a very bad place as some are, even children) is important. You just keep focusing on what does matter. Love and trying to uplift others, and if you mess up, get back on the bike.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Amen brotha! You have the right understanding!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well i do not put all my stock into my visions but they have proven so far to be true and recently i was shown the end of the last time we were here at this point in time. I can tell you that things are a bit different this time. What i see that makes up our world is the product of two seperate planets coming together to form earth. One red and one blue. Sometimes it is not wise to label them as negitive and positive but more red as being past and the desire to go back and the blue as being the desire to go foward. These two seperate planets have been sandwiched into our minds via left and right polarity influences on the neutral. The vessels or us are nearly identical in physical but subtle differences and this is shown in many text. I view the bible much so i will use examples from there. saul/paul the two johns timothy/timotheous apollos/apolloyn it just goes on and on and i knoow there are better interputations for the simularities but who knows the truth?

The thing is that all of us are tuned into one of the three polarities and not many know wich one they are hooked up to because at the core of each is love. From that core derrives difference of opinion on how we should be. One side views from the spirit and this place is just a play ground or vacation spot. The other side views it all as technology and advancment as being the right way. Each of these home world has a god that leads them and created them. Even earth has it's own god but the truth is that only one side will preveil. All sides were created to serve a purpose and have justifible reasons for their views. This is hardly our first time at this point but the ending can be different than ever before. the saying if at first you don't suceed keep on keepin on.

most will view the op as being full of it when he claims to be carring a star inside himself but i know how this is done. I have made several threads describing how we are all plants, animals and stars and how to travel via diet. There is a very good reason this time around we are still here. As most of you know we are a few years behind the plan. The thing that everyone is counting on is for fear to take center stage in the lives of a select few that were bound to a path to lead us to the end. When someone says end that is really just a begining or continuation of the previous.

I remember very clearly taking that ride on the clouds last time around and the death for masses that proceeded it only to have those so called winners jump right back in the game this time around. What i mean is that things happened just like in revelations and i am responsible for the majority of people being stuck in lower realms. never making it to the part of the universe that we view as dark matter. I am all for fairness when it comes to taking turns and still undicided on what path humanity will take this time around. i can tell you for sure that the whole futuristic life that is portrayed about atlantis and star trek has been done over and over and on the other side it gets really old. What is rare is humans,plants and animals living together without death but it is possible and catches my eye. I seek to bring balance to the polarities and doors have opened to level the playing field this time around. I know full well how the story was written and the games many play but now have an eaqualizer.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I like the way you explained it here.

I think it's fair to say Christ is the Higher Self and The Beast (Anti-Christ) is the lower self.

You can seal your Forehead (Mind) and Right Hand (Action) in Christ (Heavenly Nature - Appreciation and SelfLESSness), or you can mark your Forehead and Right Hand with The Beast (Animal Nature - Greed and SelfISHness).

Of course no one is perfect, but as Jesus said where your Heart is (your intention/desire) that is where your Treasure will be. As long as you want the Heavenly Nature and keep striving at least you show effort. This is what will bring Peace, Love, and Joy (what the Bible calls "The Fruits of The Spirit")

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Great post too! You and Unity are very wise and see things as they are. Its nice seeing correct understanding!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Well Yehoshua did say we were branches to the vine, ie that is Higher Self.

Mom/Dad the great Tao, which is word that means more to me than God as God is coded to Sirius and too much like, Lord, Lord, King, King and pyramids. Great Spirit, Tao, Father/Mother/Source of all consciousness. Like Water, nourishes all but with patience until our minds align with the mind we left, HS's, and wake up from the dream school. Very supportive and can speed things up with Help, Miracles and Assistance once someone turns it around, but doesn't force, doesn't want to dominate anyone, for that domiantion/pyramid frequency is gravity and not at all alike To Spirit.

But I also call Michael dad and Jaliel, Zadkiel Family, don't quite know why that association was made known to me and my family, kids even, mother, and myself, various amounts of awareness of that protection. I even wrote to a friend online, just spontaneously coming out when he was playing around with what he called andros, andromedan, which he claimed was the basis for Lakota. I said, Michael was one of my greatest teachers. Mic'za'e'l. When reading up on the Essenes and the Equality, and that this was to Enoch and the flood and 8000 years of history. Well, The Equality and that concept of Essene/Tibetan/Buddist, must be off planet in origins, for that is what that whole chunk of History was to me, The Equality and those who toppled it, and now reign over earth.

However, only lower levels ever fight. Its not Beyond and the real Higher Up levels. And to get there, you more or less commit to only self defense, and instead to try and reason with, pray for, intercede, and draw out the good in others, because you then see this entire thing very differently.

Its like, you studied up, made good grades in Love and Healing/Goodness, and then volunteered for a 2 week practicum to help free some love ones' or support them in this hell hole, and to try and nudge it free and higher, with no concern for outcome. That isn't the point, never was.

If people only understood, you're already a winner on the other side, if you have love and compassion for others in you. You're not here to win, but to fine tune Love and Skills. None of the powers you could unlock matter too much unless you actually drive through all the distortions and barriers and keep trying to empty self and give until a miracle happens and you become HS. But I have't seen earth change dramatically yet by such a one. Think all the real good stuff is the next step and they keep making this lower level a harsher lower level because, what would you do with infinite souls? There would be a hole in existence if those at this frequency, those who still could believe in long prison sentences for non repeat murderers, non serial killers, or capital punishment, instead of establishing healing centers, for scarsity systems and homelessness, for children being raised in daycare prisons and mothers working for rent or food but rarely both, when in every single system that is real, they look after their children and there is no scarsity.

If you don't run your system, OR AT LEAST SUPPORT, running the system like one big happy, sharing and caring family who put the disabled and children first and would even go out of their way to give them wonderful trips, camping trips, outings, adventures and make sure they were happy, then where else can you go but to planets like earth.

This planet serves this frequency or there would be a huge whole in the gradual infinite progression of all souls.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Well Yehoshua did say we were branches to the vine, ie that is Higher Self.

Mom/Dad the great Tao, which is word that means more to me than God as God is coded to Sirius and too much like, Lord, Lord, King, King and pyramids. Great Spirit, Tao, Father/Mother/Source of all consciousness.

I like it. I try to be careful with the words I use because I don't want to give the wrong impression. It makes sense why people called God "him" or "King" or "Lord", because back then men were considered to be better than men and Kings (also called "Lords") were seen as superior to everyone else.

Calling God "Him", "King", "Lord" all came from the mentality that was present 2,000 years ago. Paul tried to clear up any misunderstanding about this by saying this:

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." - Galatians 3:28

He wanted us to grasp that Unity that comes through Love.

God is Love, so it would also be good to call God "Love" since that describes the nature of God but "Source", "Great Spirit", "Tao", or "Mother/Father" sounds good too :

"And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him." - 1 John 4:16

"He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:8

Like Water, nourishes all but with patience until our minds align with the mind we left, HS's, and wake up from the dream school.

I used to discriminate between "Water" and "Fire" but now I understand. Water represents forgiveness and peace, the washing away of sins (in other words letting go of guilt - being washed, feeling free and clean in order to live through love)

but Fire represents the actual Love, The Warmth, The healing force that heats up the body to get rid of anything bad within it.

This is why John said he baptized with Water/Repentance (Forgiveness) by Christ will baptize with Fire/HolySpirit (Love).

Very supportive and can speed things up with Help, Miracles and Assistance once someone turns it around, but doesn't force, doesn't want to dominate anyone, for that domiantion/pyramid frequency is gravity and not at all alike To Spirit.
... I said, Michael was one of my greatest teachers. Mic'za'e'l. ... Well, The Equality and that concept of Essene/Tibetan/Buddist, must be off planet in origins, for that is what that whole chunk of History was to me, The Equality and those who toppled it, and now reign over earth.

No wonder you like the self-defence fighting. Michael is the Angel of Protection.
Michael is a cool angel. Metatron, Christ, those being really bright in Light don't need to fight though, because their Love shines too bright and is too hot for the lower beings, so they don't even have to move a muscle because their presence alone is punishment for the evil spirits and they quickly go away.

A good metaphor is to imagine a body. The Heat (Love) is keeping the body hot in order to keep the bacteria/illness away. It tries to cool down the body so that it can enter the body and take over, but the immune system kicks in keeping The Heat up to keep the illness/bacteria away or to burn it up.

Keep The Heat (Love/Compassion) and the coldness (apathy/heartlessness) will be forced to stay away.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I don't fully understand the coding in the religions or gnosis where Christ and Michael are in oneness, ie. I've sometimes thought, Christ/Son/Spirit, is wholely perfect and not in the flesh in the universe, in the Serve and Protect role, so that He would be akin to saying Michaels Higher Self, whereas Michael could be seen as a few Higher Selves removed from our level, but I could also be completely wrong on the way it works. Because Christ is intercessor and connected to or is, our Higher Self too. Well there is a Spirit between everyone and there is still us. And I feel like Michael is Dad/Mentor/Teacher and a family some how.

I think many are related to Michael here, like fledgling angels in the works or something. But I also relate to Mother's energy and was told in meditation that I was to remain like Mother's heart, the Divine Feminine in the Universe. And understand fully that between , Serve and Protect which I recognize as the first principle of Love, you would not say to your 2 year old, while living by a freeway, you are free and I respect your free will, and let him play in traffic. Free Will, and Serve and Protect are principals that are intrinsic to the very nature of Spirit of Life/Love and Creation. And Wendy of course! Following this, what brings Peter Pan's lost boys home is a Mother's Love and Compassion, hence the womb/matrix/universe. But Mother is also Father, and Father is also Mother, and in a sense they're One.

I have to add this, I do see individuals, people, not law of one, but forever individuals. I've had flashes under the veil and memories of shooting in like a beam of light and taking the womb, but never ever had the sense of not being a person.
edit on 16-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

We are not a human. A human is a creature - a part of creation (this physical realm). We are The Holy Spirit (The Love) living in the human. God (The Infinite eternal Love and Light) put The Holy Spirit (A Piece of that Love and Light) into the human. The Holy Spirit is what we call the spiritual essence inside of the physical human.

We are all Individual since God put The Holy Spirit into each human, but we are also all One since The Holy Spirit is Love and Light and that is our Unity in the spiritual realm.

Oneness/Unity is Love it is not about dissolving into nothingness. You are still you, A Piece of Love (Holy Spirit) from The Greater Love (Source/God).

The human creature will act on its own being revengeful, hateful, greedy, and jealous but WE as The Holy Spirit (The Piece of Love and Light) inside of these humans can transform the human to become more loving, more forgiving, more compassionate.

"self-CONTROL" is the wrong word because you are not the human, a better word is "self-EXPRESSION" because you are The Light and Love inside of the human shinning from within.

The Holy Spirit (The Piece of Love and Light) from God (The Greater Love / Source) is Pure and is always untouched. It is the human creature that does unloving things, but we always have the choice to keep shining/loving through the human.

Here are some Bible Verses that helped me realize this:

1 Corinthians 6:19
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1 John 4:13
Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

1 John 4:7-8
Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

edit on 16-7-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

(post by MrMysterion removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

The soul is like an opal shaped seed, very few know this. Also if people really knew the truth they would know that a soul can not be possessed, sold, traded or destroyed. All famous conspiracy theorists, religions etc always get it wrong.

Posessions occur if an individual allows it or agrees to it, they need your agreement in order to get in. This is the fail safe proof thing that we call Freewill.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join