It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will give you all answers but first...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I will be answering some of the popular questions of the Religion,Faith, And Theology board. But.. before I will answer the question I will ask you a question.

No jokes, no stupidity, I am here for a limited time only so let's make it count and hopefully many of you can change my mind.

Question # is a question that many ATS members been asking

The question in bold is the question I want people to answer and convince me with.

Everyone has 1 chance to convince, so think through your answer thoroughly.
edit on JunWed, 25 Jun 2014 10:48:59 -0500Jun145930America/ChicagoWed, 25 Jun 2014 10:48:59 -0500482014 by MrMysterion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrMysterion
I will be answering some of the popular questions of the Religion,Faith, And Theology board. But.. before I will answer the question I will ask you a question.

No jokes, no stupidity, I am here for a limited time only so let's make it count and hopefully many of you can change my mind.

What's your question?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Question #1Does the Antichrist Know He's the Antichrist? & Can He Be Turned?

That was a good thread/debatable topic/question back in 2004

I will give you an answer if you answer this question Why should he spare his species?

When you all kill each other over sexuality, religion,wealth,ideas etc
When you ignore genocide taking place in foreign lands.
When the organizations that swore to protect your species only protects wealth and corporate interests.
When you proclaim to be under God and murder women,children for dust of the Earth.
When you care more for a puppet doing a silly dance, instead of hearing the cries of innocent people being slaughtered for the few wealthy.

I could go on and on ..... so answer me Why should he care for the species he is part of, that can not even be classified as a specie due to their deeds ?

When you give me an answer that will convince me, I will give you the truth of all truths to that question.
edit on 25-6-2014 by MrMysterion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The anti-christ will eventually know he's the anti-christ, can he be turned? I'm sure everyone has a tipping point but Being the anti-christ means he already made his/her choice.
I don't know what other kind of an answer you're looking for from people with limited knowledge...

Edit: he cares for his species so he has something reside over, power is an ultimate goal in minds like that.
edit on 25-6-2014 by A1nth0ny because: because

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: A1nth0ny

The Question #1 was a question many people asked on ATS.
My question is the one in Bold.

You got the wrong question, but welcome to try again

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MrMysterion

A-lastair C-rowley knows exactly who he is...
& it all depends what you mean by turned!!!

Why should he care for the species he is part of, that can not even be classified as a specie due to their deeds ?

Do we all do what you said???
I certainly don't do any of those things you listed...
Also the A.C is a Djinn/Spiritual being...
So whether he empathises with us over time will greatly depend on the numbers of people who do give a damn...
Also the A.C prophecy is thousands of years old!!!
Who says he didn't "turn" 500 years ago... Or half a century ago... Or just this moment while reading this?!?!?

Now a few questions for you pal...
What makes you think the A.C should turn???
Who says it isn't Christ who is wrong???

Reason being...
Evil entities seem to leave people alone once they accept Jesus...
Is that because of his omnipotent power...
Or allegiance with those Spirits he needs to put fear into the non-believers of his "Godliness"????

Peace Mr!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: A1nth0ny

Edit: he cares for his species so he has something reside over, power is an ultimate goal in minds like that.

Unfortunately that was not convincing and the rule is everybody gets 1 chance to convince.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Or allegiance with those Spirits he needs to put fear into the non-believers of his "Godliness"????

excellent point!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'm confused. So you will be answering popular questions and not the questions of ATS members? I'm just clearing this up before the thread grows.

That was a good thread/debatable topic/question back in 2004

I will give you an answer if you answer this question Why should he spare his species?

When you all kill each other over sexuality, religion,wealth,ideas etc
When you ignore genocide taking place in foreign lands.
When the organizations that swore to protect your species only protects wealth and corporate interests.
When you proclaim to be under God and murder women,children for dust of the Earth.
When you care more for a puppet doing a silly dance, instead of hearing the cries of innocent people being slaughtered for the few wealthy.

I could go on and on ..... so answer me Why should he care for the species he is part of, that can not even be classified as a specie due to their deeds ?

When you give me an answer I will give you the truth of all truths to that question.

So, in this premise, there is an "antichrist" who finds out who he is and he's pondering over whether or not to spare our species, right?

If this is the "antichrist" from Satan of the Christian bible, I would imagine he would share some traits with the biblical Satan. Satan, above all else, showed time and time again that his primary motive was human freedom and independence. In every instance, from the forbidden fruit to tempting Jesus, he has been about encouraging people to make their own choices away from the influence of others.

So I think that if this antichrist were Satan-like, he wouldn't want to destroy nor save humanity but perhaps educate them and allow them to make a choice for their own survival. He would allow them to continue down the road of greed and cruelty if they all made aware of the outcome and he would also allow them to thrive in harmony if they made that choice, as well.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

It sounds like you think the antichrist is a good person who does something wrong...

I will try to answer your hypothetical question, since I believe the antichrist doesnt care, and would only want people to rule over.

The answer is, he doesn't have to because God /Jesus will.

You should be asking why would God/jesus want to spare us.
The world is a cruel place but think of the benefits if it took a quick 180...

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Very interesting an intelligent man shows his true colors

But you still have not answered the question I asked in Bold

You seem to be knowing and aware, I would not be surprised if you make it convincing

Awaiting to see your answer, I will break the rule you get a 2nd chance. Answer the question of why he should care for a species that does such deeds. If it is convincing enough I will answer

Until then good luck good sir

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

No the antichrist doesn't know he's the antichrist. Just like Santa clause doesn't know he's Santa. Imaginary people don't know anything, since knowing requires being real.

Christianity has been completely debunked, at least as a history book. Jesus probubally existed, but there is zero evidence for any of the bibles supernatural claims.

Millions of people have been researching Christianity and Judaism for millinia. After all that time and all that research, what proof do they have to offer? Bronze Age mythes and a creation story that absolutely positively is not what science has found.

I have no idea how conspiracy people can't tell religion is the anchient worlds form of "big brother". It's brilliant really. There guy not only sees everything you do, but also hears everything you think. But he won't act untile your dead, so that's why the faithful get the shaft and the evil have amazing lives.

What? None of that makes sense? Well don't question it. You gotta have faith. In fact nothing you do matters except believing in what I want you to. Rape, murder and steal that's fine. As long as you tell my guy your sorry, your cool. However a great human being who doesn't believe, my guy will torture for all eternity.

It's crazy.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

excellent point!

What? How about bad things happen to devout people daily. Faith in Jesus has never ment your protected from evil.....

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

I will be answering questions of ATS members as well, but before I do I will ask them a question too

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I did answer pal...

So whether he empathises with us over time will greatly depend on the numbers of people who do give a damn...

I'll elaborate...
I feel it would depend on the numbers of our species who actually give a toss...
Percentage wise of say it's less than 50% sadly!!!

Why???
Because we care enough even if a majority do not, hopefully our numbers are higher than is expect!!!
At least 99% of ATS seem to care enough for the A.C to accept our challenge to clean up this mess...
We've left it to Saviours since day 1 & I can't say they succeeded!!!

Peace Mr!!!
edit on 25-6-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

a reply to: Cuervo

I will be answering questions of ATS members as well, but before I do I will ask them a question too

Didn't I answer your question? It's the one you put in bold, right?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

Theoretically it's a decent point...
I did mean spiritual protection rather than physical, I should have been clearer on that!!!

Peace Art!!!
edit on 25-6-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE

excellent point!

What? How about bad things happen to devout people daily. Faith in Jesus has never ment your protected from evil.....

HAHA.

I was exploring the entertaining circular argument that if evil spirits vex non-believers 'till they believe, then perhaps the evil spirits are really in cahoots with Jesus, and ease up when the goal of "belief" has been met.

*(If you believe in that sort of thing)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

You get it pal!!!

Nice one!!!

Peace windword!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE

excellent point!

HAHA.

I was exploring the entertaining circular argument that if evil spirits vex non-believers 'till they believe, then perhaps the evil spirits are really in cahoots with Jesus, and ease up when the goal of "belief" has been met.

*(If you believe in that sort of thing)

Except there's no proof of evil spirits in the first place..... After thousands of years of looking for ANY proof of the supernatural what have they got to show us?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join