It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien origins of Pyramid Cultures

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: greyer
a reply to: Harte

Oh well let me know. One thing, the book was a hoax, but the alien evidence found wasn't a hoax.

It is now known that the book was largely science fiction dressed up as non-fiction, but many people had already decided that the Dropa story was bogus—especially those who erroneously) argue that the book was the first to mention the “ridiculous” story.
But it was definitely not a hoax—at least not one executed in 1978. The Berlin-based historian Dr Jörg Dendl has been able to trace the first mention of the Dropa story to 1962, when a monthly magazine for vegetarians, Das vegetarische Universum ( “The Vegetarian Universe”), published an article titled “UFOs in Prehistory?” in its July edition. Dr Dendl has so far not been able to find the original Chinese or Japanese source, but it is clear that the story is much older than 1978.
www.philipcoppens.com...

The story came from Sungods in Exile.

The Dropa are ordinary human beings.

No "Dropa disks" have ever been found.

The idea that a single person could translate a disk written in an alien language is a non-starter anyway. It can't be done. There are texts created by human beings that we can't translate, how can you believe that someone could translate an alien language?

Sorry, the entire story is fake, including the "scientists" that studied the disks. They never existed.

Harte

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Harte

Oh well let me know. One thing, the book was a hoax, but the alien evidence found wasn't a hoax.

It is now known that the book was largely science fiction dressed up as non-fiction, but many people had already decided that the Dropa story was bogus—especially those who erroneously) argue that the book was the first to mention the “ridiculous” story.
But it was definitely not a hoax—at least not one executed in 1978. The Berlin-based historian Dr Jörg Dendl has been able to trace the first mention of the Dropa story to 1962, when a monthly magazine for vegetarians, Das vegetarische Universum ( “The Vegetarian Universe”), published an article titled “UFOs in Prehistory?” in its July edition. Dr Dendl has so far not been able to find the original Chinese or Japanese source, but it is clear that the story is much older than 1978.
www.philipcoppens.com...

What "evidence"?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

And for you saying that modern day people proved anything, that is wrong because they couldn't even move the Moai without cranes, then said that they discovered everything and everything was ok so it is funny how people get away with it.

You're incorrect. There was an episode of Nova where an anthropologist and a crew of dudes were able to "walk" the Moai using ropes, manpower, coordination and gravity.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

What "evidence"?

They found some organic material, the same at Tiahuanaco recently, they are trying to debunk as hard as they can but they just can't in all righteousness because this is the smoking gun, it is the proof.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

What "evidence"?

They found some organic material, the same at Tiahuanaco recently, they are trying to debunk as hard as they can but they just can't in all righteousness because this is the smoking gun, it is the proof.

Well why don't you share this new evidence?

If it is 'the smoking gun" there is absolutely no buzz going on in archaeology about it.....

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I'm just frustrated that civilization has tried to cut off every access to ancient history in the last 2,000 years when it's obvious there is more to it.

....and why would 'Civilization' do that? Especially a Civilization that invented Archaeology and all manner of technical ways to find out more about the ancient history of the world.....if the 'Civ' was trying to hide stuff why look for it so long and so hard?

One wonder eh?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

What "evidence"?

I find organic material on a daily basis. I defy you to debunk that.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

If it is 'the smoking gun" there is absolutely no buzz going on in archaeology about it.....

No in fact they shut anybody down way before there is a buzz.

Listen for 10 minutes, a couple stories of the 100s.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

....and why would 'Civilization' do that? Especially a Civilization that invented Archaeology and all manner of technical ways to find out more about the ancient history of the world.....if the 'Civ' was trying to hide stuff why look for it so long and so hard?

One wonder eh?

I still have no clue as to really who they are or why they did any of it. Not only pyramids, but any of it. It reminds me of really, the work of 'gods' or something. Why would you make rocks of more than 100s tons and carry them vast distances, but whoever made the rocks knew what they were doing because we can't really do it in the same way, and if we replicated it there would have to be machinery involved. Don't pay attention to the fringe discussions, just look at the stone work in this video.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

One wonder eh?

I still have no clue as to really who they are or why they did any of it. Not only pyramids, but any of it. It reminds me of really, the work of 'gods' or something. Why would you make rocks of more than 100s tons and carry them vast distances, but whoever made the rocks knew what they were doing because we can't really do it in the same way, and if we replicated it there would have to be machinery involved. Don't pay attention to the fringe discussions, just look at the stone work in this video.

They probably found that cutting rocks was more difficult that moving them, so they moved the largest possible. They knew a great deal about rocks as they had been making stone tools for hundreds of thousands of years, they developed great expertise and like us had 'masters' or experts at stone crafting as we have had in other subjects.

As an example; it took two generations for modern humans to regain the ability to make the most complicated stone tools, however large scale masonry is to expensive and requires lots of people to participate something that is difficult to arrange these days so those specific arts will probably not be duplicated with cruder tools they had then.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

No in fact they shut anybody down way before there is a buzz.

Listen for 10 minutes, a couple stories of the 100s.

You said there was something some new thing, so what was it?

Who is 'they'?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Who is 'they'?

The new thing is that in 2014 the evidence from Tiahuanaco tested nonhuman, but remember 'they' will keep it from being published and labelled credible know matter what. Immediately after telling the executive branch of archaeology if you will they all challenged it and not one VIP accepted it, they shut down individuals and even kicked one supporting person involved out of a special group for standing up to the point that it is all false accusation in the name of not wanting to believe in aliens.

I like to refer to they as the corporate octupus. No matter what the group is, government, archaeology, fringe cult... There is always a kind of central foundation, even like an understanding of maybe ego that cannot be broken, if one little distraction falls outside of the central theory, it is simply rejected - without justification - there is too much negative judgement for all kinds of reason for justification.

books.google.com...=onepage&q&f=false

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Not worth the effort of a factual response.

Harte

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Nova did an episode about moving the Moai at Easter Island.

www.pbs.org...

They found it was indeed possible to move them using a crew of people, by pulling them while rocking them back and forth so they "walked" to their current location, which is consistent with the traditional explanation of how they got there (they say they walked there).

AA books often use factually inaccurate data to bolster their argument that things weren't possible using primitive technology, so I implore you to do a little outside research when they say something weighs more than it does, or is more perfectly cut than it actually is, or was impossible using simple tools.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

They probably found that cutting rocks was more difficult that moving them, so they moved the largest possible. They knew a great deal about rocks as they had been making stone tools for hundreds of thousands of years, they developed great expertise and like us had 'masters' or experts at stone crafting as we have had in other subjects.

As an example; it took two generations for modern humans to regain the ability to make the most complicated stone tools, however large scale masonry is to expensive and requires lots of people to participate something that is difficult to arrange these days so those specific arts will probably not be duplicated with cruder tools they had then.

This is so awesome, check out what I was watching last night beginning around 10:00. I love the part when the narrator says in a curious accent 'Who would have built these monuments, they must have been giants' The walls of the 'fortress' look completely and exactly like giants built them 1,000s of years ago. The construction links greatly with the Puma Punku stones that have spherical holes in them as if they were drilled. The most fascinating thing to me is, that they fit all the stones together - by cutting them - which isn't mentioned much in the documentary - but many of the stones are not of the natural shape, they have been modified to fit in the structure, and it appears that it wasn't all too hard for them. That certainly cannot be done without some kind of machinery.

Please watch beginning around 10:00 and how the stones are cut into jigsaw shapes, and are built almost impossibly together in this 'fortress area.'

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
so, if I'm to understand, all artifacts from back then, had meaning to the decorations, but todays various objects only have whimsical patterns of artistic expression.........maybe artists back then simply liked the patterns, with no meaning.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

many of the stones are not of the natural shape, they have been modified to fit in the structure, and it appears that it wasn't all too hard for them. That certainly cannot be done without some kind of machinery.

Did the Greeks, the Hittites and the Romans possess "some kind of machinery" to cut their stones?

They all made polygonal walls as well.
Greek: link

Hittite:link

Roman: link
Unlike the Peruvians, all three of these were literate civilizations. By that I mean they left a written account of themselves.
Don't you wonder why none of these peoples said anything about some kind of "machinery" being used to shape their stones?

Harte

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

One of the biggest things I don't understand, as if there is no place for it, are the little nudges sticking out of the stones.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: greyer
Fulcrums used to slide the stone. Poles inserted underneath along the side provided leverage.

They are later pounded off, but not always on every stone - not worth the effort, apparently.

Harte

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yes all is well, until we see the size and weight of the talked about stones, which are many many many many more times.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join