It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien origins of Pyramid Cultures

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
When I think of some of the old biblical stories as well as some of the tales told by 'abductees' - that aliens seeded this planet, that we are some kind of experiment, that we have been 'limited' in some way - it all makes me think of the story of Babel.

Babel.
Humans were made to speak different languages - perhaps, our ability to communicate telepathically was deliberately 'turned off', forcing us to communicate vocally. Try as we might to regain access to the stars, the fact that we were individuals and could not gain access to the information held by other humans, made the acquisition of the means of interstellar travel out of reach - at least until we developed the Internet, a poor substitute for a fully telepathic society, but one that improves intercommunication and idea exchange.

Human Alien Breeding Program

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

originally posted by: Hanslune
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Howdy Kantzveldt

I would think that people invented pyramids as they are easiest way to obtain a raised platform......

And they also just happen to be the single most stable and easiest to build structure. They're a pile of debris, the shape a collapsed structure naturally takes. And yet people continually want you to believe that aliens flew here in a starship and then...built out of stone the single easiest to build structure in the universe, lol.

Yep built in different ways for different reasons to do different thing thousands of years apart!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

This is a good post, check these images out - There is a sonar image of pyramids in the ocean by Cuba built way before the end of the last ice age, even Wikipedia states this as fact but of course it is hard for people to initially believe in. Then, we have images of pyramids built on Mars. These appear to be clues that there really was a 'descended' apparent giant in our earths history just as the bible says.

There is a long story to do with who the Atlanteans are and where they're civilization was. One type was a giant and one was a short being. This presence for the identification of who built Gobekli Tepe is in Tiahuanaco and Rapa Nui. They also came down to earth in the Bayan Kara Ula mountains of China and Mount Hermon Turkey.

The first type is a shorter being. Here he is holding what the instruments for how to move and carve the many ton stones and monoliths. What appears to a dowsing rods and a strange microphone looking thing with something over the top of it.

What they do not tell you is that there is two different 'types' of statues of Easter Island. The well known long ear giants, and these.

Behold, the history books do not want us to make the connection.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyer

So why did the people who are trying to hide this create this database 30+ years ago that contains all info on all moai?

What you mentioned has been known for decades.

Here is the 1982 study

More data

Routledge published on this subject in 1919

Here is a free downloadable copy of that book

Routledge book on moai printed in 1919

The two main types of moai consist of the 'modern' thin tall ones with long ears and heads, the second type are older, shorter, more rounded, and usually found within ahu, they resemble Polynesians statues found on Pitcairn, Tahiti and elsewhere.

edit on 29/6/14 by Hanslune because: Added third link

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Given that the Earth's history tells of huge continental shifts, die offs and volcanic activity affecting the atmosphere, could there be different epochs of civilization? If all the ice melted off of Antarctica what would we find? Given that there were at least two possibly three different kinds of humans just 30K years ago, could there have been even more in different epochs of human history.

From Siberia the Aryan migration went south and then west, while the Asiatic went north and then east. Just in a short period of history these people underwent physical changes that we are told was caused by their environment. If this could happen in a few thousands of years, what changes could happen in several hundred thousands of years?

The archeological sites being reported on recently like the Siberian megalithic find, the Bosnian pyramid that wasn't a pyramid but now is a pyramid again, the Cuban underwater find and the OOP artifacts being found in old mines in southeast Africa are very interesting to me.

But through it all, these are lithic or stone materials that don't fly or generate power. They are rocks, nothing more. How they were put together is a different story.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

So why did the people who are trying to hide this create this database 30+ years ago that contains all info on all moai?

What you mentioned has been known for decades.

The two main types of moai consist of the 'modern' thin tall ones with long ears and heads, the second type are older, shorter, more rounded, and usually found within ahu, they resemble Polynesians statues found on Pitcairn, Tahiti and elsewhere.

Thanks for the literature. I bet not that many people realize the Moai type which is not shown in the 1,000s of Moai pictures to look exactly alike to the mysterious Tiahuanaco ruins by lake Titticaca.

And for you saying that modern day people proved anything, that is wrong because they couldn't even move the Moai without cranes, then said that they discovered everything and everything was ok so it is funny how people get away with it.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Here is the closest you will find on any pacific island as far as stone work (first picture). The statues on Rapa Nui are detailed, and there aer specific traits that identify the culture. In this case it happens to be the culture of the gods mention in the bible (second picture), they drank wine and beer, introduced sacrifice, introduced religion and everything else. They are humanoid, but smaller and have larger eyes.

And they were in all two hundred who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon

edit on 7Sun, 29 Jun 2014 19:25:25 -0500America/Chicago14America/ChicagoSun, 29 Jun 2014 19:25:25 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Thanks for the literature. I bet not that many people realize the Moai type which is not shown in the 1,000s of Moai pictures to look exactly alike to the mysterious Tiahuanaco ruins by lake Titticaca.

They look vaguely alike as do most crude statues of humans

And for you saying that modern day people proved anything, that is wrong because they couldn't even move the Moai without cranes, then said that they discovered everything and everything was ok so it is funny how people get away with it.

Sorry I didn't say that, re-read my comments again

edit on 29/6/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I would think that, if you were up to speed on your woo, you would have included a pic of a kneeling moai statue beside the kneeling statue in your second pic.

Guess you need to do more "research," eh?

Harte

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
I would think that, if you were up to speed on your woo, you would have included a pic of a kneeling moai statue beside the kneeling statue in your second pic.

Harte

You're a pest. I don't think that kneeling Moai was good to share, it is almost impossible to make out any detail on it.

So there - you judged a person in the world - and you were wrong. Why does that always happen?

You obviously can't answer because if you were to give a right answer it would be 'Because I am stupid.'
edit on 11Fri, 04 Jul 2014 11:56:16 -0500America/Chicago14America/ChicagoFri, 04 Jul 2014 11:56:16 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Sorry I didn't say that, re-read my comments again

Fine you agree with me then. I am out of here, idiots like to argue about nothing.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Harte

You're a pest. I don't think that kneeling Moai was good to share, it is almost impossible to make out any detail on it.

So there - you judged a person in the world - and you were wrong. Why does that always happen?

You obviously can't answer because if you were to give a right answer it would be 'Because I am stupid.'

Namecalling is pretty much frowned on here.

Your entire point in the post I addressed was "Look how much these two statues look alike!

Definitely mouth-breather territory. Especially since they actually look very little alike at all.

My post was valid. After all, if all you care to do is drum up a couple of statues that (in your opinion) "look" alike, then my expectation for such a post would be for the two statues to "look" alike.

However, one is kneeling and one is not. But there is a pic available for you of a kneeling Moai. The fact you didn't use it means you almost certainly didn't know about it.

Hence my comment that you need to do more "research." The word research is in quotation marks because you obviously believe surfing woo sites on the Internet is somehow "research."

Harte

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Actually the kneeling has nothing to do with anything I am talking about.

I know I need to do more research. Into the fact that these short people and giant people were a part of the earth before the great flood. They were considered as gods to the native people of earth. They came down in some cases to the tops of mountains and established landing pads. They established rule to the ends of the earth, which is the highest lake in Tiahuanaco and the most distant island Rapa Nui. They enslaved humans and interbed with them as the bible says. In Tiahuanaco the people were forced to live on an island in the lake, they now keep that tradition by living on man made floating islands. In Rapa Nui up to the 19th century before they became modern day slaves, they sleep in caves because of the ancient times when they were forced to live in the island's caves.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Actually the kneeling has nothing to do with anything I am talking about.

Obviously.
As I said, the gist of the post was "Look how much these two statues look alike!"
I made a suggestion, since your statues don't look alike.

I see that it has become the rule to simply state fantasy as fact, and don't bother yourself with providing any evidence:

I know I need to do more research. Into the fact that these short people and giant people were a part of the earth before the great flood. They were considered as gods to the native people of earth. They came down in some cases to the tops of mountains and established landing pads. They established rule to the ends of the earth, which is the highest lake in Tiahuanaco and the most distant island Rapa Nui. They enslaved humans and interbed with them as the bible says. In Tiahuanaco the people were forced to live on an island in the lake, they now keep that tradition by living on man made floating islands. In Rapa Nui up to the 19th century before they became modern day slaves, they sleep in caves because of the ancient times when they were forced to live in the island's caves.

No, they didn't.

Harte
edit on 7/6/2014 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

But, this is the funny thing about a skeptic that everybody can see but the skeptic himself.

You are saying no they didn't, but I am not saying they did. All I am saying as fact is something that many many knowledgable people agree with - that something strange and mysterious happened in the distance past earth history involving the construction of large monoliths. To say that Stonehenge happened this many years ago and Giza happened this many years, and Easter Island happened on this exact date range, that is blasphemy. Then they extend the range. Them they ignore and get in trouble people who discover anything different. it takes common sense to know that something as mysterious as Stonehenge happened in the same regard as all the other mysterious monolith nouns that we are witnessing. A moon of mars does have a monolith, it could be natural, but it was told to us under mysterious circumstances. The strange thing is that the land where the monolith on the moon of mars is totally barren, why would a monolith be in the middle of nowhere? In the 1970s there was a strange thing happening that has been forgotten. Sometimes a bigfoot was seen - but it appeared like an angel from a ball of light, then it took a cow and made the cow float in a beam, the event was witnesses by credible people and suddenly things like that started happening by the 1,000s in 1973, two years later people waling around in the woods had the same thing happen to them, notably Travis Walton. So the galaxy we live in, outside the galaxy, and on earth is more unique than the initial educated person would conceive.

So again, you are the only one 'claiming' anything about my research, I state things as I learn them and know it is hard to believe, and the one thing I do claim is that 99% of all the information out there is bogus. For example Robert Schoch should be on my side because he is notable for the same terms of the Sphinx, but he believes that there was a solar outburst now at the end of the last ice age. Well after researching I know that it is all bogus and he is becoming mainstream like other archaeologists because the evidence for the solar outburst is the Rongo Rongo stick figure symbols really look like depictions of plasma. That is preposterous.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

But, this is the funny thing about a skeptic that everybody can see but the skeptic himself.

You are saying no they didn't, but I am not saying they did.

If you have a desire to communicate with another person, it is advisable that you actually abide by the rules of grammar and usage that apply to the language you are using.

You say above: "... But I am not saying they did."

However:

They came down in some cases to the tops of mountains and established landing pads. They established rule to the ends of the earth, which is the highest lake in Tiahuanaco and the most distant island Rapa Nui.

The verb usage in the above two sentences indicates that you ARE saying they did.
If you meant to communicate the idea that what you claimed above was simply a possibility, rather than an actuality, then you should have used a Modal verb:

The principal English modal verbs are can, could, may, might, must, shall, should, will and would. Certain other verbs are sometimes, but not always, classed as modals; these include ought, had better, and (in certain uses) dare and need. Verbs which share some but not all of the characteristics of the principal modals are sometimes called "semimodals".

Source
I would suggest the modal verb "may," in conjuction with the verb "have."

Look how much better your statements communicate your idea below, after I replaced your erroneous verbs with this recommended pair:
"They may have come in some cases to the tops of mountains and established landing pads. They may have established rule to the ends of the earth, which is the highest lake in Tiahuanaco and the most distant island Rapa Nui."

Incidentally, there is only one lake near Tiahuanaco, and it is not "in" Tiahuanaco.

I don't care to address the illegitimacy of the claims you made in that earlier post. Especially if you now assert that you weren't claiming them at all, merely suggesting them.

Suffice it to say that there are many pieces of evidence that indicate that what you suggest is not at all what happened.

Harte

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

However:

They came down in some cases to the tops of mountains and established landing pads. They established rule to the ends of the earth, which is the highest lake in Tiahuanaco and the most distant island Rapa Nui.

The verb usage in the above two sentences indicates that you ARE saying they did.

This is why I get frustrated that there is a cover up, not only on UFOs but archaeology and history. Because they found evidence of these same beings in china right before the end of the last ice age which is when we are talking about all this stuff was happening and coming to an end.

Now I will show you a picture that is not as common. You seem well informed so I'm sure you heard about the elongated skulls being found. I know 99% of these are from natural means, but Brian Foerster has found the real ones and they tested ET. Guess where they are from? Lake Titticaca (the general area within 20 miles including Puma Punku and Tiahuanaco. but what really gets me frustrated is that they took this display down and they have all across the world now, there was too much speculation. They won't even let the researchers test them or even see them now.

I don't care to address the illegitimacy of the claims you made in that earlier post. Especially if you now assert that you weren't claiming them at all, merely suggesting them.

Suffice it to say that there are many pieces of evidence that indicate that what you suggest is not at all what happened.

I'm just frustrated that civilization has tried to cut off every access to ancient history in the last 2,000 years when it's obvious there is more to it.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I'm just frustrated that civilization has tried to cut off every access to ancient history in the last 2,000 years when it's obvious there is more to it.

I'm thankful that we now have many more ways and means of corroborating previous evidence, or confirming/dismissing mythologies/oral histories.
However, alongside that there are always shills and snakeoil salesmen ready and willing to make a quick buck off the credulity and ignorance of others.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

However:

This is why I get frustrated that there is a cover up, not only on UFOs but archaeology and history. Because they found evidence of these same beings in china right before the end of the last ice age which is when we are talking about all this stuff was happening and coming to an end.

[yvid]SNIPPED the video

The Dropa story is an admitted hoax. It first appeared in "Sungods in Exile," a work of fiction:

Actually, the whole thing is resolved very easily. A quick check of Sungods in exile reveals that it was published as a work of fiction. French Ufologist Patrick Gross found the real David H Gamon (not Agamon!), the author of Sungods in exile and asked him about the story. He was quite open about it being fiction, describing it as “his best hoax” (as he told Fortean Times in 1992 (Volume 62: 63)). The ‘Dropa’ – David Gamon seems to have been the first to spell the name ‘Dzopa’ – are more correctly know as Dropka, a nomadic people of western Tibet and Nepal and not an alien species at all! In fact, the name means “herder” and is not an ethnic designation at all.

Source
I've just addressed the Paracas skulls in another thread, so I'm not redoing it here.

Harte

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Oh well let me know. One thing, the book was a hoax, but the alien evidence found wasn't a hoax.

It is now known that the book was largely science fiction dressed up as non-fiction, but many people had already decided that the Dropa story was bogus—especially those who erroneously) argue that the book was the first to mention the “ridiculous” story.
But it was definitely not a hoax—at least not one executed in 1978. The Berlin-based historian Dr Jörg Dendl has been able to trace the first mention of the Dropa story to 1962, when a monthly magazine for vegetarians, Das vegetarische Universum ( “The Vegetarian Universe”), published an article titled “UFOs in Prehistory?” in its July edition. Dr Dendl has so far not been able to find the original Chinese or Japanese source, but it is clear that the story is much older than 1978.
www.philipcoppens.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join