It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaky Higgs Physics Suggests The Universe Shouldn't Exist

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
the Creationist/Evolutionist midpoint answer

The CREATED Universe Evolved into the Energy that CREATED Everythiing...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

a reply to: DealWithReality

its ok DealWithReality

It absolutely is OK. You've simply chosen a path that cannot be altered by logic and rational thought. I am just not qualified to follow you down that path.

But I do appreciate the fodder for my novel about the need to eliminate religion in order to save what's left of humanity.

(I do however believe that the "almighty" truth lies in the space between science and religion.)

The most dangerous people in this world are the ones who are incapable of realizing that one extreme is just as destructive as the other and that truth, peace and happiness lies in the center.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
IMO, The universe is not created it is a process of being…a field of consciousness...an emanation.
Sort of like a flower or a branch of a tree.

It is possible to find the source of this tree but believe me…it ain't easy!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DealWithReality
The most dangerous people in this world are the ones who are incapable of realizing that one extreme is just as destructive as the other and that truth, peace and happiness lies in the center.

This is why 1 walks in the middle of the ying/yang, to better understand ALL* sides associated so I don't pick an extreme side 1 evaluates logic and ignorance and steps forward...

This mind state is where this statement comes from

the Creationist/Evolutionist midpoint answer

The CREATED Universe Evolved into the Energy that CREATED Everythiing...

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ionwind
Physicists are now trying to understand why the universe is here at all. Why is there something, instead of nothing?

So we're right back where we started: WHY ARE WE HERE?

lol

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Its that there is no such thing as the HIggs or God, and that conventional nuclear cooling universe is not it. It's an EU universe, with magnetic currents/waves. And top of this, its a holographic simulation, a technology construct, with an infinity platform, ie Horton Hears a Who, infinity within and without, infinite channels and frequencies. And there infinite others like it and infinitely different, and Infinite Beyonds.

This is probably mirrored from our home.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Science has its place in the scheme of things but there is no denying that God created everything

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ionwind

The reason why the universe is expanding is because of Dark Energy. Maybe our estimates of the amount of it are incorrect. Perhaps there is more of it or there is something else that our computational/mathematical models and equations are not picking up. Dark energy is supposed to be a repulsive force, and interestingly the universe has been expanding even faster in the latter half of its existence.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Science has its place in the scheme of things but there is no denying that God created everything

Thank goodness that's just an opinion on your part.

edit on 28-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterInfinity

originally posted by: Nochzwei

Thank goodness that's just an opinion on your part.
On the contrary, from my perspective, it is the truth

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The correct answer is: Its not wrong but error in time judgement. All will collapse but in a very very very slow pace.So slow that even the earth or our sun or even our neighboring galaxies wont even be around when it does.
edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mcx1942

Geez, I knew I was late to the party, but this late? I've heard about that experiment, of course, but never went in depth on it( no clue why), and my mind is blown, and fascinated at the same time. I just had a thought: if the world, at a quantum level, is acting out all possibilities at once, then what if its the same on the macro scale? As in, the many worlds/universes theory? Its constantly acting out all possibilities, and yet, our minds our limited in that scope, unable to comprehend it all, and so just see one being played out at any given time. Already wdely regarded/accepted, new idea, or am I just blowing smoke here?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join