It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man walks into mcdonalds with KNIFE IN HIS BACK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This is insane
man walks into mcdonalds with knife in his back and asks for food

www.mirror.co.uk...

has the world gone mad?
edit on 25-6-2014 by uninfluenced because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Your link is not working properly?? It's the dreaded 404.

ETA - You got it fixed.

Who in the world would do that? As if the last meal any normal person would want is some McD's smeat burgers...

The only sane explanation I can think of is that he was in shock. That's crazy! I bet people were wondering if it was a prank or if it was real.
edit on 6/25/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Here is a link to the story:
cbs local

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: uninfluenced

linky working okay for me.

That is really bizarre, but although he did walk into Mcdonalds, it doesn't say he asked for food.

It appears he was talking to friends / family on his phone, telling them it might the last time he spoke to them. To me this shows he was aware of the danger to his life, but possibly his actions in not seeking medical help had to with shock, not the hunger for a rubbish cardboard burger.

I wonder if he didn't walk into Mcdonalds, not because it was a place to get food, but because it was simply a place and his state of pain and shock he just saw a place where he could find people and therefore help?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

Maybe he lost his will to live by that point and wanted to finish himself off by eating McDonald's grub.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I'm thinking the dude was in shock from getting stabbed and just wasn't thinking right. But good on him for thinking of his family and making sure he was right with them in case he did pass before he could get help. But yeah, shoulda gotten the help first then called his family. But probably a case of being in shock.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Reminds me of the joke: A guy walks into a bar with a duck on his head. The bartender says, "Can I help you?" The duck says, "Yeah, you can get this guy off my butt!"

Jokes aside hopefully he is OK.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Most people get a slow death after walking out of McDonald's not a fast one walking in.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
All I can add is, Props to this guy! Looks to me like he took that stab like a champ lol even decided to grab some lunch before hitting the operating table.

In all seriousness, I am sure this was just shock and it is a good thing he made it! Imagine if that happened while you were in a Mcdonalds (or anywhere for that matter)!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: uninfluenced

I think he probably heard that MC D's food clogs the arteries and thought it might get him through in a pinch.

Definitely shock along with smart thinking, find people, get help.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think the people that worked there just misunderstood him. They thought he was saying "I'd like a Big Mac please", when what he really said was "I'd like this knife out of my back please".

Well, it was kinda funny when I thought it, not as funny when it's been typed.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Could the employees deny service to people with knives in their body or would that be discrimination?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Could the employees deny service to people with knives in their body or would that be discrimination?

LOL, sick but funny

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
We had a drunk guy come into the ER complaining of a "migraine" so, of course, he got to sit and wait a while. When we finally triaged him he rubbed the back of his head to emphasize where the pain was and there was blood on his hand. Seems he'd gotten in a bar fight and got shot in the back of the head with a small caliber bullet and didn't even know it! Shock is a very helpful thing sometimes.

top topics

join