It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is going to die? IF.........

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricKThere is Nowhere to attack. This is the Problem. I am also one who agrees that someone needs to pay for it, and should be attacked, but do we hit hundreds of "Cells" with our own nukes that will undoubtedly Kill Millions of innocent people? No, your out of your Mind if you think that will happen. Ed, this is actually a very good question. I believe there is no absolute answer for.

Well the question is, Should we announce publicly that those that were not with us but chose the terrorists, well pay a very very radioactive price!

We don't have to name names, they already know.

Now I remember Mecca and Medina were named, I think this is an option to mention, if a US city goes due to Islam, then Islam's sites go.

Thing is, I know not all Muslims hate the US, but right now they are quiet and not speaking out against this stuff. Their silence says all.

Do I agree with these choices? Not really but what other choice do we have?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Now I remember Mecca and Medina were named, I think this is an option to mention, if a US city goes due to Islam, then Islam's sites go.

You just wiped out an Iraqi city.
I guess someone needs to respond by wiping out one of yours.

Do I agree with that choice? Not really but what other choice do they have?

[edit on 1-12-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Do they really want to see their cities vaporized? Do they really want to see their religious centers destroyed? Do they really want to see adherents to their ideology and their faith killed in massive numbers as a direct result of their actions?

The people who are capable of attacking the US with WMD's are fundamentalists don't care about 'adherents to their ideology and their faith' being vaporised. To their way of thinking, followers of Jihad believe it glorious to die for Allah. As for moderate muslims - the fundies don't give an arse ... they're just cannon fodder anyway as far as Osama et al are concerned. Plus, dropping a nuke on their religious centres will just make them into martyrs - giving the fundies more troops in the long run.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
You just wiped out an Iraqi city.I guess someone needs to respond by wiping out one of yours.Do I agree with that choice? Not really but what other choice do they have?

What? With WMD and we wiped it out, hmmm seems to still be there.

BTW using your analogy, since there were Iraqi's helping the US attack Falujah, then there should be Americans helping attack an American City.............? This person sure as hell couldn't be a patriot, this person would hate the US in every way, it troops, its government, its wars, even hate the patriotic people for not seeing the 'picture' as they see it..

hmmm sounds like some I know....

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It would be almost assured that contingencies have been planned for response to a WMD attack on a U.S. city by the military, intelligence and political branches of our government.

I would further surmise that some aspects of the response has been telegraphed through backdoor channels to the appropiate parties.

Might be part of reason we have not suffered another attack as yet?

But the terrorists might yet decide to tempt fate.

If they do - it will not be with restraint when we counter-attack.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
If just 1 nuke is LAUNCHED anywhere in the world thats it. All over, the fat lady has sung. I want to emphasize LAUNCHED.

I agree with Skippytjc the moment it is launched America would nuke that country along with other countries on their hit list( Iran, Iraq, North Korea...) If nukes really did begin to fall.. I am glad to be on the side with the most

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The reason all this is happening is because the world has gotten soft liberal ideas that you can pacify people with talk and hand outs is crap some people just need to be whacked and there entire families with them.

Lets look at suicide bombers in Israel, if the Israelis could take the entire families of a suicide bomber and line them up, pop a few caps in their heads. Do you think any one would strap on a bomb and blow him /her self up killing a lot of people if they new as a consequence their entire family would be put to death?

You want OBL easy grab up his family line them up and give him 1 day to turn him self in if he dont POP POP POP goes dad, mom, brother, sister and all the rest.

These people DONT NOT PLAY BY ANY RULES WHY THE HELL SHOULD WE!!

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by comppwizz
The reason all this is happening is because the world has gotten soft liberal ideas that you can pacify people with talk and hand outs is crap some people just need to be whacked and there entire families with them.

Lets look at suicide bombers in Israel, if the Israelis could take the entire families of a suicide bomber and line them up, pop a few caps in their heads. Do you think any one would strap on a bomb and blow him /her self up killing a lot of people if they new as a consequence their entire family would be put to death?

You want OBL easy grab up his family line them up and give him 1 day to turn him self in if he dont POP POP POP goes dad, mom, brother, sister and all the rest.

These people DONT NOT PLAY BY ANY RULES WHY THE HELL SHOULD WE!!

I agree it should be tit for tat.
You drop a bomb on a city in the Middle East or elsewhere, a bomb gets dropped on a city in the US.

I wonder how many thousands of tons of bombs would that be if that had been the plan from 1950 onward?

The Israelis bulldoze a house, the house of the person who bulldozed that house gets his house demolished.

Great idea comppwizz.
If people realize there will be consequences for violence, they might think twice about it.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
Great idea comppwizz.
If people realize there will be consequences for violence, they might think twice about it.

I agree with you on that, but for some people they believe in something so badly that they may not care what the consequence is even death. There will always be violence though theres no way of stopping it, its human nature.Also they could have nukes in America, like in those big boxes you see at harbors

[edit on 1-12-2004 by The_Final]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by comppwizzLets look at suicide bombers in Israel, if the Israelis could take the entire families of a suicide bomber and line them up, pop a few caps in their heads. Do you think any one would strap on a bomb and blow him /her self up killing a lot of people if they new as a consequence their entire family would be put to death?

This is what the British did basically and it was VERY effective. Even buried the victims inside a pig carcass....VERY effective against Muslims AND Jews in Palestine

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   

This is what the British did basically and it was VERY effective. Even buried the victims inside a pig carcass....VERY effective against Muslims AND Jews in Palestine

Sounds like something that may not be true.
Do you have any links to back that up?

BTW, it couldn't have been that effective.
The British ended up being forced out of Palestine.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I was just going to point that out Ace!

You people really are ridiculous...
"OOH lets nuke Mecca" Lets piss off every single freaking muslim in the goshdarned world all 1.3 billion of them. Bring em on right? Your freaking nuts do you even realize what your suggesting. Thats like raping the pope because of the suppressed catholic sex scandal. Well do what you want... While your doing that I'll be investing in torches and pitch forks and waiting for the chickens to come home to roost.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Who's to say that it would be muslim who sets off a bomb in a major US city.

Think of the money it would generate to take over the middle east oil fields?

What is several million dead incinerated people? Just another notch.

Life would go on.

[edit on 2-12-2004 by Justanotherperson]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Since you want a plan that gives consequences to those attacking you , dont you think it is normal that those being attacked by your country give some consequences too?

Sometimes I really think the USA deserves another hit. Or at least people with those ideas of nuking the whole middle east etc.
But then again, innocent people will die again, and with innocent I dont mean the guys supporting the war and the people with the "Lets nuke them" talk and I doubt you are going to learn from it seeing all the tough talk people are speaking here. Some of you seem unable to learn and understand.
The only way you see things is the hard way, Nuking, Killing, Taking out, Wiping off, all big words..... from dudes sitting behind their PC in their warm comfy house while others do the dirty work and so... pathetic and really funny. Most of the bigmouths here probably would call for Mommy if they would see a knife in front of their eyes or pee their pants when being close to an "insurgent".

Instead of making plans to counterattack a WMD attack, start making plans for peace and maybe, just maybe there is no need then to make counterattack plans and such.

If you kill people, families, invade countries, then WTF do you expect?
That they say "Hi GI JOE, ya welcome here, I offer you my oil, take whatever you want, rape my sis, destroy my house etc." ?
Would YOU say that when some foreign force does the same? Now would you? Dont think so.

[edit on 2-12-2004 by Calibre]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Don't worry Ballistic Missile Defense will save you, oh no wait... why would terrorists use an ICBM when they could smuggle it in? Guess it's kinda a waste...i suppose we should continue to build it then!

If a WMD was used on US soil i'd say we would no doubt be thrusted into the world of George Orwell's 1984. I'd say that the repercussions of a WMD being used on US soil is my biggest fear.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
If the policy was made absolutely clear that if a nuke was used on us that we would retaliate in such a manner that unless you hand over those responsible those that are belive to be offering safe have would feel the same blow we were just dealt then those planning may just get handed over before hand.

If we got hit and the world knew what our response would be there would be no world war. It was made clear and we have a right to act. Say someone comes up hits you square in the nose and will most likely from previous action do it again, are you going to sit and try to talk him out of the next punch when he is in mid swing?

I hope beyond hope that something like this does not happen. But as for big talk I would be very umm don't even know how I would react. But I do know that I would have absolutely not one problem or regret shooting Osama Bin Laden right between the eyes. I think I would bury him with nice big pig and a male attendant for good measure.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Well, I know this much: if there is a WMD attack on US soil, I know there are going to be a very many lot of people demanding a thorough investigation and the non-removal of evidence from the site. BEFORE we go taking out the next country listed in the "Axis of Evil".

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Yes I'm setting in a nice warm apt, but I would have NO hesitation in taking a life to protect me and mine.

The thought that violence begets violence is true until you complete eliminate your enemy.

The problem with the liberal ideology of passive behavior is that history has proven time and time again that it does not stop war, violence, bigotry, hatred, or terrorism.

All of the great teachers of antiviolence have Proven that it does not work read the new testament what did Jesus teach? Love thy brother bla, bla, bla, did it change anything?
What about Gandhi did he change the way anyone felt about there brothers? And the list goes on.

As far as nuking any part of the world in retaliation for anything, that would not stop the problem only make it worse because this is not a localized problem that can be dealt with in that manner.
Its a religious cultural problem. Whither people want to believe it or not this is the final crusade of the Muslims to kill all the infidels.

And no not all Muslims are involved just like people of ever other faith most do not take the word of Mohammad completely literally but there are that 10% who do and they are the ones that will never stop until we or they are all dead. And I do mean all!

People call them radical there is nothing radical about them they are in a struggle for their very way of life. Western Ideology has covered so much of this planet that they almost have nowhere left to live the way they want. The problem is they have already lost the battle and just do not know it yet.

So we can sit around and talk nice to them and hope they go away or we can wipe them all from the face of the earth and be done with the problem. I all ready know what will happen do you?

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Wonder what would happen if in conjuction to a US strike they decided to lob something at China at the same time as a warning that they are not conforming to their Ideals quickly enough. Im sure they would just sit back and think they have the people to spare. Yeah right.

But they may not need to do anything. If we don't put and end to things such as words being taken out of historical documents such as our Constitution and taking the Pledge of Alliegence out of schools or changing the content so no one single person is hurt or offended because the can't say a word. This country will implode under the insanity of US taking our own rights away piece by piece so everyone is so equal and the same because you no longer may speak for fear of upsetting someone. No more individuals it got taken away, you might annoy your neighbor with your black sweatshirt so here is community pink. The government is not the problem. The people letting it happen are.

I don't know weather to believe or disbelieve in God, but I can say and my lips don't mysteriously explode. Utterly ridiculous. Wow, we can all watch Barney tapes over and over yet im sure it will be in black and white because makebelive purple dinosours are to traumatic for one person out there and they call the beloved FCC to make sure its changed. Im gonna start taping reruns of All in the Family and old episodes of MASH where one of the characters names on there is Spearchucker Jones. Man I will be just like the moonshiners during prohibition only with DVD's and tapes.

[edit on 12/2/2004 by just_a_pilot]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Really depends on who's behind what & where their located. Maybe a limited nuclear strike would be a good thing. It might send a message to the countries that don't get hit not to allow the kind of activity inside their countries that led to this type of attack. It also might send a message to would be terrorist that if you don't want your home nation nuked don't do it. I really don't see an all out nuclear war like some have suggested. I think in the current situation in Iran if they sold nuclear material to a terrorist oganization based in another country both those countries should be nuked.

Originally posted by comppwizz

People call them radical there is nothing radical about them they are in a struggle for their very way of life. Western Ideology has covered so much of this planet that they almost have nowhere left to live the way they want. The problem is they have already lost the battle and just do not know it yet.

You know of all the post I've read that's probably the closest I've heard as to why they want to kill us. Most of the world has lost that battle - look at all the countries passing laws to keep western ways out for as long as possible - it just can't be done. As long as people continue to read & get better educated there's no way to stop progress. (except maybe an all out nuclear war -maybe that's what they really want) These men do not want to give up being Kings with female servants. They grew up where women are the slaves to men - bottom line. Western Society has made women almost equal to men or better. They can't handle that. They like to keep their women locked up and in their place, uneducated, cleaning house, having babies, peforming sex only with them & only when the man wants it and if he want's to have 20 wives he can, but they'd be killed for even looking at another man.

[edit on 2-12-2004 by outsider]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join