UN Sending ‘Disarmament’ Officers to the United States

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

The link is above, with many articles on the topic. Plus, said they threatened, not that anythign was actually passed.

Reading comprehension matters. When you check some of the links, and want to discuss them, come back. I am not responding to any more, "no you didn't" sort of posts.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Yeah I saw a new DHS watch list is being put together. They were posting this advertisement in the google groups over the weekend. Truly disturbing!

I found this google plus page Citizen Watch List

and here is the advertisement showing links to Alex Jones and the TSA shooting. I wonder if this is all related.

Here is a link to the DHS Citizen Watch List Advertisement

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Shall they really be going house-to-house to ban weapons? It is my understanding that the United States is full of many militia that would react negatively to such news. The article is quite vague, unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
There are UN resolutions that threaten free speech, threaten freedom of religion, threaten parental rights, threaten the right to self defense, etc. Do some more research.

I know of no such resolutions, and cannot find any after a search - only to some conspiracy sites that say they exist but either totally misquote ones that they link to, or provide no references at all.

16/18 is commonly quted as a threat th "fre speech" -

Resolution 16/18, Combating intolerance, negative stereotyping and stigmatization of, and discrimination, incitement to violence, and violence against persons based on religion or belief, was adopted by the UN Human Rights Council in March 2011. Among its many specific points, it highlights barriers to religiously tolerant societies and provides recommendations on how these barriers can be overcome. The resolution calls upon all member states to foster religious freedom and pluralism, to ensure religious minorities are properly represented, and to consider adopting measures to criminalize incitement to imminent violence based on religion or belief. Other recommendations include creating government programs to promote inter-religious tolerance and dialogue, training government employees to be sensitive toward religious sensitivities, and engaging in outreach initiatives.

geneva.usmission.gov...

-source

However the thrust of it is nothing more than what is already existing even in US law - you do not have "free speech" to threaten to kill or injure people - this resolution does nothing more than make that explicit when it is based on religion or belief.

Can you please give some examples of what you think these are?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You'll get my guns after you pry them from my zombified body.
That is all.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
There are UN resolutions that threaten free speech, threaten freedom of religion, threaten parental rights, threaten the right to self defense, etc. Do some more research.

I know of no such resolutions, and cannot find any after a search - only to some conspiracy sites that say they exist but either totally misquote ones that they link to, or provide no references at all.

16/18 is commonly quted as a threat th "fre speech" -

Resolution 16/18, Combating intolerance, negative stereotyping and stigmatization of, and discrimination, incitement to violence, and violence against persons based on religion or belief, was adopted by the UN Human Rights Council in March 2011. Among its many specific points, it highlights barriers to religiously tolerant societies and provides recommendations on how these barriers can be overcome. The resolution calls upon all member states to foster religious freedom and pluralism, to ensure religious minorities are properly represented, and to consider adopting measures to criminalize incitement to imminent violence based on religion or belief. Other recommendations include creating government programs to promote inter-religious tolerance and dialogue, training government employees to be sensitive toward religious sensitivities, and engaging in outreach initiatives.

geneva.usmission.gov...

-source

However the thrust of it is nothing more than what is already existing even in US law - you do not have "free speech" to threaten to kill or injure people - this resolution does nothing more than make that explicit when it is based on religion or belief.

Can you please give some examples of what you think these are?

You really don't see "negative stereotyping" as a threat to free speech? Really??? Pretty open-ended wording. "Combating intolerance" is easily a threat to religious belief, especially when coupled with the other bit. Your own post proved my point.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

No, I don't, and my post didn't stop you or anyone else from saying whatever you want - even something nonsensical,

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join