It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex and conspiracy theorists...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Ok I don't know the rules on this so please forgive me ahead of time.

I've heard Joe Rogan talk about how most of the 'nutters', are people who are sexually in appealing.

Now I'm wondering how this concept applies to the conspiracy community and in more ways then just sex.

Do we find ourselves socially isolated?

Are most of us socially deprived, sexually starved?

I personally go back and forth from yes to no depending on what cycle I'm on but at anytime I never stop researching and I never stop reading.

What say you ATS?
edit on 6/24/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/24/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ha! Happily married with a husband who is quite willing and able to accommodate ...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Nice. I usually have friends and girlfriends around but sometimes I go months without any social interaction.

It's mostly because I'm awkward and I feel more at home researching then I do going out.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Here on ATS are some of the sexist minds (conspiracy etal) you''ll ever encounter.
In my opinion....

edit on 24-6-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I know. I wish I could find a woman who was an ATS poster so we could date.

Seriously it can be the first thing I talk about.

I been looking for a conspiracy girlfriend for years.

Keep having to settle.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I was badly hurt by my ex. As a result I now fear women, whereas I used to be the quintessential "ladies man" not so much in the sense that I was always "picking up" the ladies but more in the sense that I could talk to them with a suave demeanor. Now I can't even return a simple "hello" without becoming flustered and nervous.

*sigh*

Life and times, life and times.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I find myself similar to you OP. I prefer to be alone, researching the world quite often rather than going out. However, I have a loving girlfriend at the moment and it has never really been hard for me to find a girl if I am looking.

I think this Joe Rogan guy is way off base. Perhaps he prefers stupidity? I for one love a woman who's into conspiracies - it shows some intelligence and open mindedness.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype
I Agree with you.

Like I said I would love a woman into conspiracies but I'm looking in the wrong place.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I suppose so. I got lucky really, my current girlfriend knew nothing of conspiracies before I introduced her but when I did she was hooked! You could always attempt this with anyone you meet, however you are probably just more likely to scare them off this way lol.

You know, since CT'ers are nutters are all.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'm married,

But I believe my wife sleeping with me is a conspiracy to cover up when the world trade centers were dropped to hide the fact that the JFK murder was done by aliens from Nibiru on their way to the base on the dark side of the moon to discuss HAARP with Michael Jackson & Elvis.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well one thing is for sure.

Sitting alone with a computer playing with your mouse won't help finding a lady with similar interest unless you find
internet chat sex satisfying. A relationship may start online but eventually social, face to face interaction is required.
Date sites have always proved a disappointment to me.

I prefer Bars where you can ask women to dance, drink with, flirt, and let nature take it's course.

Of course it's uncomfortable with rejection always a possibility. I'll take rejection over loneliness every time.

Always remember...women in bars are looking for the same thing you are.

edit on 24-6-2014 by olaru12 because: sp...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I prefer to be alone most of the time. That being said, I am married (almost 18 years, with a daughter). While I love them, there are a lot of times I relish when they are both gone and I can be alone. Truly alone. Not just alone in the room. I know that sounds weird and I haven't met many people like me as most prefer to be surrounded by other people almost constantly. I hate huge family get togethers, crowds, etc. I think I should have been a hermit.

But I am alone when my family is not here, because I choose to be. I am not socially inept or anything. I find that a lot of personal friendships require a lot more effort than I am will to expend.

edit on 6/24/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Most of the year prefer staying out here in the boonies far from people.. on my trips downriver will visit a lady in japan .. marriage NEVER again wont tolerate being nagged or cheated again ..
as to finding women no problem .. the trick is avoiding getting trapped into another marriage ..
edit on 24/6/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I am a sexual Tyrannosaurus *gnaws on plug of tobacco* because there was a shooter on the grassy knoll...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Havent had a girlfriend in awhile now. Most of my social interaction is at work and school, which both eat up most of my schedule. School morning - afternoon, then work afternoon-midnight.

If I do have free time, it's always late at night (or maybe a half day off here and there).

Also, im not a person that likes being in big crowds much anymore. I used to go to parties with a bunch of people and booze, but that's just not attracting to me anymore. Maybe I'll go to a bar once in awhile with a few people, but that's about it.

originally posted by: ABNARTY
I am a sexual Tyrannosaurus *gnaws on plug of tobacco* because there was a shooter on the grassy knoll...

edit on 24-6-2014 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
you had me at the word SEX..
there is just something about mentioning it that perks my attention..
strange hey?
I feel so upright thinking about it..
It is soo hard..to imagine not being .. Im sorry what was the topic..
oh yeah..
SEX and conspiracy.. or something.. hmmm,
yes..

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I dont know, I dont think a female alex jones is my cup of tea. maybe someone with the same thoughts and values I have?

If youre labelling people, lumping them in a bucket and saying "fit or else" then you arent going to find anyone.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mwood
I'm married,

But I believe my wife sleeping with me is a conspiracy to cover up when the world trade centers were dropped to hide the fact that the JFK murder was done by aliens from Nibiru on their way to the base on the dark side of the moon to discuss HAARP with Michael Jackson & Elvis.

Holy smokes yours too? Mine doesn't like Elvis though, maybe there is more to this. I better have her followed.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I live in Thailand and have an exceptionally beautiful girlfriend..who is at this very moment calling me to come to bed... Ha ha Rogan is trying to make a quick and easily swallowed joke..Never really bothered me when idiots say idiotic things..

Chok dee! (cheers)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

If you're fugly and you know it clap your hands...

*clap clap*

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join