It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough is Enough!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I agree. I just wonder what will be the tipping point for America. I mean in the 1700's it was the tea tax.. One of these days the government is going to just do something outrageous, and they will think it's just another drop in the bucket. But that one last drop will just set everyone off. They need to realize what is happening and fix it. For everyone's sake.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Time to take a moment and a few deep breaths everyone, please do not mistake passion for what is right and the belief that more violence is the only answer..

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

I actually said that I would never do that, if you actually read my post

What you actually said is that you wouldn't do it alone.

That you are planning on organizing, building, and then fighting.

Sounds like a valid threat to me.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Organize my information. Build a group of like minded people. Fight for my rights. Did I every say with violence??? Go find a hole to hide in somewhere. People like you are what is wrong with this country. I am done responding to you and your absurd accusations.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix
Kruphix it is much more constructive to help a person realize they may have gone a little overboard, which is what forums are for, than yell I'm going to tell the authorities you just said that.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

So I guess the Oligarchy wins?

No thanks. DC is corrupt. Down to the effing roots and when and if the time comes I will fight to help remove the criminals from power and help to take back our once brave nation.

You can sit on the sidelines like a craven if you wish but I actually want to defend and restore my country and create a better future for my kids and future generations, not just tow the state mandated party line.

edit on Cpm9Tuesday3620143930Tue, 24 Jun 2014 21:36:39 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: embed/typo

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I saw them live once. It was pretty funny. Those guys were so anti-big government. Good times...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

When someone says it's chilly outside do you grab a spoon?

I'm just trying to get a lead on your line of thinking here. You know good and well the OP is not forming the army of the century to stand at the White House gates with flaming bottles. So what's your deal? Or are you getting a buck per rat?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Oh pleeeeeeze,

You come into a thread titled "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH", and then threaten to call the authorities when you see a post you don't like.

His/her post was not threatening.

This is not the 2nd grade playground.

Remember to get out and vote in 2016. It is working out real great for us here in America. The authorities have all of oir best interests in mind and we have absolutely nothing to worry about(sarcasm pretty heavy there).

Have a nice night and remember when you call the authorities they will be there anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes to assist you(or shoot you) if you are lucky(or unlucky).

Have a nice night/day.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Alert

Within the listings of open positions on the United Nation’s career page is a relatively new posting seeking applications for a Disarmament, Demobilization, and Re-integration (DDR) officer for their New York headquarters. The job listing is advertised as being financed for a year at least, where the DDR officer will be utilized in the “planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of DDR programmes, operations and other related activities in the country or region concerned.” The “counrty or region concerned” seems to be New York City, USA.

To better understand the concern of this job posting, one needs to better understand what the duties of a DDR officer entail. The United Nation’s information page regarding the officers describe DDR responsibilities as crucial components to the stabilization of “warn-torn” societies.

UN Sending ‘Disarmament’ Officers to the United States

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It looks like we have a candidate...

Be sure to get your commission.

edit on 6/24/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I'll see your Anti-Flag and raise you:

"10 years later, they emerge, their twisted minds so full of hate. Tried again to change the system, but this time round, it was too late. There was no system left to change; the people ran the entire land. The Subverts became politicians, and finally got the upper hand."

--"Subvert City" (The Subhumans)

"In the name of revolution, anything goes, but death is all you get."

--"What Will the Revolution Change?" (Stiff Little Fingers)

Basically, I have zero faith in anyone who pines for a violent revolution. I know their game, and its the same one countless monsters have played throughout history: Steal power (relevance) for yourself.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

When are Americans going to stand up and fight?

Well, lets see. Most of my generation has ADHD, bi-polar disorder, schitzophrenia, and or clinical depression. The next generation is all messed up from vaccine toxicity. And the generations before me will literally drop dead the within a week of not taking their medicine. Who is left to fight? We have already lost this war, we are just begining to realize it now.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys

Organize my information. Build a group of like minded people. Fight for my rights. Did I every say with violence??? Go find a hole to hide in somewhere. People like you are what is wrong with this country. I am done responding to you and your absurd accusations.

Oh...I see...so when you said this...

When are Americans going to stand up and fight? We need to do it now, before it is too late. Before the military is too strong for our numbers to fight against.

Kind of sounds like you are advocating violence...why else would you be concerned about the military being to strong to "fight against"???

Are you backing down now...or maybe you just realized how dumb the idea was in the first place?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Copy that Agent Kruphix.
Another good day at work, keep it up.
Standard thank you gift basket on the way (this time with extra cheese logs)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
...Basically, I have zero faith in anyone who pines for a violent revolution. I know their game, and its the same one countless monsters have played throughout history: Steal power (relevance) for yourself.

Funny post.
I agree with most of your points...but...on the last, I say "what's the difference?". Monsters already controlling everything - or a new set of monsters?
I don't think there's a right or wrong in this scenario.
Peaceful Revolution - if even possible...would result in no better than violent revolution.
Just look at the vehemence between one view-point and another...on this forum.
Science hates -religion - hates...religion - hates...democrat hates...republican hates...poor hates...rich hates...everyone just...hates...

If you don't agree with me...you'll be the first to bow your knee or neck when my viewpoint comes into power...or...you'll be gone (either I will get rid of you...or...my 'god' will - in fact, I would prefer that, because then, I could still be a/the good guy...and let 'god' take the blame).

Anyway - still enjoyed your post!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hi Emreys, wish I had a better answer for you but all I see is a bunch of washed up losers in DC that are totally out of touch with reality,

When they actually try to enforce the insane laws they create, the American People will stand up. Not a moment before.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys

Oh...I see...so when you said this...

When are Americans going to stand up and fight? We need to do it now, before it is too late. Before the military is too strong for our numbers to fight against.

Kind of sounds like you are advocating violence...why else would you be concerned about the military being to strong to "fight against"???

Are you backing down now...or maybe you just realized how dumb the idea was in the first place?

Apparently you have never heard of tiananmen square. The military can still harm large groups of people, even those who are being civil. If you would like to try and have me convicted for something that is obviously a rant on a website, please, do your best! I am sure that will hold up nicely. I am assuming you take everything you read in literal terms and have never heard of the word metaphorical. Here, allow me to assist you:

met·a·phor [met-uh-fawr, -fer] Show IPA
noun
a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance, as in “A mighty fortress is our God.” Compare mixed metaphor, simile ( def 1 ) .

edit on 24-6-2014 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I actually think you deserve a visit from the secret service. I actually think it is the moral obligation of this website to notify the proper authorities of threats against the white house and our country.

They don't have to be 'notified'.

The White House reads this site every nite.

And every post, and thread is 'preserved' for posterity via the NSA.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: txinfidel
Hi Emreys, wish I had a better answer for you but all I see is a bunch of washed up losers in DC that are totally out of touch with reality,

When they actually try to enforce the insane laws they create, the American People will stand up. Not a moment before.

I have a dream..that one day...we will all vote via Facebook...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join