It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough is Enough!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
When are Americans going to stand up and fight? We need to do it now, before it is too late. Before the military is too strong for our numbers to fight against. Before every aspect of our Constitution is destroyed. Enough is enough!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

Well this is interesting… I looked up these trucks being spotted in America and all of them point to the same titled story and the same 58 second clip… Some interesting notes on them:

Apparently a place in Texas makes the trucks, or is at least is one of the places that does so: link

The semi's carrying the UN trucks have no affiliation:
picture

And,

The trucks appear to have ports for M231 port firing weapons

link
edit on 24-6-2014 by PhysicsAdept because: spellhing

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
US Defense contractors make almost all UN apparatus and weaponry. There's nothing unusual about a load of UN vehicles being trucked somewhere.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

That video has much more than just the UN Trucks. Everything that has been going on. Destabilization of Iraq. Mexican cartels just walking across the border. Obama pushing for stronger gun control. Video of the ever growing police state.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
If people weren't so wicked and evil...

edit on JunX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
the bigger picture is scarier than the UN trucks guys,focus on the whole video not just the opening minutes.how did we get here? How much more? Here is laid bare,everything the hawks and you folks have been screaming about for years and now here it is,do we stay safe behind our computer screens and yell "told ya so? do you go out and let your voice be heard?
this is it,this is the doom that came to sarnath guys and you say you are awake?
edit on 24-6-2014 by modified device because: because

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I think it is odd. If it is a defense contractor, then why are there no names on the trucks displaying their company? It's free advertising. I mean, it seems plausible that the UN would contract in America, but that also seems like an unnecessary cost and drain on resources, when those trucks are just going to be put in Europe. BUT, that is kinda the point on speculation over it. If they are being built here, then perhaps they will be used here… Seems logical.

I understand that the trucks were only maybe 10 percent of the video, but, the rest was mostly MSM, which leads me to believe a good deal of it was fear-mongering… I can't remember the last time I saw Fox tell me that I should be scared of something, AND I came to the same conclusion within my own set of derivations…

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Who the hell is 'screered' of the 'big bad UN' ?

WHO ?

Enough?

LOL.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
US Defense contractors make almost all UN apparatus and weaponry. There's nothing unusual about a load of UN vehicles being trucked somewhere.

But the big "U N" being exposed in direct view is part of the "buttering up" of the public.

They get everybody used to seeing it and think it's harmless and normal.

Until they get offloaded on your street.

It's a Trojan Horse by design.

A genuine real time psyops.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You know. I always thought that Hitler had actually figured out how to control the world. He really did. His only weakness was that he was too impatient. He wanted everything to happen within his life time. But had his same plan been spread out slowly over time, and without all the rush and mistakes that were made due to the rushing, the world would all be speaking German. I think those in power realized this, and they are doing everything he did, but in a slower pace. Let time take care of it for them.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys
When are Americans going to stand up and fight? We need to do it now, before it is too late.

So stand up and fight. What's stopping you from doing that? Think about why you are not standing up and fighting right now and you will know why nobody is doing anything - the expectation that someone else will or should do it. You don't want to lead the way, and you probably don't even want to be one of the first followers. You want to sit back while someone else starts the revolution, and once things feel a bit more comfortable, then you might jump on the bandwagon.

I'm really not trying to bad mouth you here, for we are all guilty of this incompetence. But the fact of the matter is, if nobody is willing to lead, nobody will be able to follow.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: scojak

originally posted by: Emerys
When are Americans going to stand up and fight? We need to do it now, before it is too late.

So stand up and fight. What's stopping you from doing that? Think about why you are not standing up and fighting right now and you will know why nobody is doing anything - the expectation that someone else will or should do it. You don't want to lead the way, and you probably don't even want to be one of the first followers. You want to sit back while someone else starts the revolution, and once things feel a bit more comfortable, then you might jump on the bandwagon.

I'm really not trying to bad mouth you here, for we are all guilty of this incompetence. But the fact of the matter is, if nobody is willing to lead, nobody will be able to follow.

BAM. You are right on the money. I am waiting. I am waiting for more people to get pissed off. If I was to go up to the white house solo with a flaming bottle in my hand, I'd be dead before I got close to the fence. Then I would be portrayed by MSM as another "crazy". I am following my founding father's. Organize. Build. And then Fight.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

No...it's not time to fight.

Unless you think the two idiots in Vegas had a good idea claiming the "Revolution has begun".

Anyone who thinks it is time to fight will not get any support once the take action instead of just talking.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

BAM. You are right on the money. I am waiting. I am waiting for more people to get pissed off. If I was to go up to the white house solo with a flaming bottle in my hand, I'd be dead before I got close to the fence. Then I would be portrayed by MSM as another "crazy". I am following my founding father's. Organize. Build. And then Fight.

I actually think you deserve a visit from the secret service.

I actually think it is the moral obligation of this website to notify the proper authorities of threats against the white house and our country.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

ultra-Progressive ultra-Authoritarianism ?

What problems do those solve ?

What is the agenda of control ?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
They will stand up and fight when folks in uniforms bust into their homes and flip their fat arses out of their la-z-boys and switch off their cable.

That's when people will start getting pissed off enough to consider doing something. Sadly... It'll probably be too late then.
edit on 6/24/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

I actually think it is the moral obligation of this website to notify the proper authorities of threats against the white house and our country.

I actually said that I would never do that, if you actually read my post...

edit on 24-6-2014 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

If you feel that strongly about it, why don't you do it yourself? Ring the secret service right up and tell them that a poster on a forum said that IF he showed up alone at the White House with a flaming bottle he'd be dead.

Please report back to us what their reply is....

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Enough is Enough?? HAHA it will never be enough...why?

Because it takes courage and a backbone to fight and USE the 2nd Amendment for its actual purpose...all the gun rights losers just haven't got the balls or the will to fight for what is right...!!

The gov know it and YOU all know it...your rifles and guns look nice and shiny in their draws or displayed around your houses waiting to impress one of your so called friends when they come over!! The most noise these gun fanatics make is when someone questions their right to own guns....!!

Cowards will always truly be cowards!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I actually think you desperately need to remove your head from whatever sweaty crevice you currently have it lodged in.

I can't seem to place where Emerys said he was going to do anything hostile toward anyone, can you? In fact he hasn't typed a word that has not already been discussed on ATS.

Nanny state much, kruphix?

I, however, agree with the sentiments of others. We (Americans) likely will not "do anything" until the jackboots are already kicking in our respective doors.

And by then? Well...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join