It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

good day to you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hello. This being my first post I feel I should introduce myself. I lurked for a long time about the world of information. When I came upon this site I painted it to be an extremist tin hat place. The more I would delve into the information being doled out, the more I appreciated the rigorous standards members here will hold each other to. I graduated recently with a BA in philosophy; needless to say I enjoy a healthy debate. I also never understood semicolons pragmatically. I also have nursed in my head that the greatest conspiracy theory was the conspiracy theory. But that is food for another thread. I am a rule consequentialist, soft determinist, believe in the multiverse, and a pragmatist.

I hope to have fun here.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Welcome to the tribe!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyosaurus

From one lurker to another, welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Oh, and all seat trays need to be upright.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Welcome! And thank you for the educated diction and punctuation. theres not much more annoying than a sentence written like this that just reads like a bunch of mush and requires you to dissect it just to figure out what the author is trying to convey plus has a lot of spelling errors despite a built-in spellcheck.... so props for the extra effort. It is far too lacking in today's society. Welcome aboard!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Good morning .. welcome to the asylum .. erm ats ..
As in life things here are not always as they seem .. and theres alot to learn ..

the rest should be along shortly with your welcome package and survival kit ..

watch out for Bally's roo's he been training them to take over the world .. and dont mind pronto going on about me being ancient and nicking his beer .. (its my miscreant macaque that nicks beer) ..

Enjoy your stay alot of good people here ..

Just dont look under the beds or in the icebox .. thats where the truly scary things hide and its been said at times theyve eaten unsuspecting people ..

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Come on in the weather is much warmer inside. Enjoy some of the best minds the internet has to offer.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Welcome, Have a beer and some bacon on me.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Extremists tin hat place?

Why, I never! In all my years!

Welcome aboard the mothership. Apparently we have Bacon mugs now.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyosaurus ...I also never understood semicolons pragmatically.

You will after your first colonoscopy...or lobotomy.

Hope you have fun, here...and, not at my expense.
Welcome!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
in a few days someone from a past life experience will come into your life. you will be implanted with retinal scanners and indoctrinated into the ways of the CTer. after that you will meet and communicate with all kinds of alien lifeforms in your everyday business that no one can see but you. wait theres more...bacon too.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Welcome and congrats on working out how to introduce yourself, I'm still working that one out. Some good reads on here, enjoy and watch out for random editing of your posts.
We are all reflections of each other

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyosaurus
Hello. This being my first post I feel I should introduce myself. I lurked for a long time about the world of information. When I came upon this site I painted it to be an extremist tin hat place. The more I would delve into the information being doled out, the more I appreciated the rigorous standards members here will hold each other to. I graduated recently with a BA in philosophy; needless to say I enjoy a healthy debate. I also never understood semicolons pragmatically. I also have nursed in my head that the greatest conspiracy theory was the conspiracy theory. But that is food for another thread. I am a rule consequentialist, soft determinist, believe in the multiverse, and a pragmatist.

I hope to have fun here.

Lol this was great !!!

Welcome to the mother ship!

See you on the boards noble sir!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Good morning .. welcome to the asylum .. erm ats ..
As in life things here are not always as they seem .. and theres alot to learn ..

the rest should be along shortly with your welcome package and survival kit ..

watch out for Bally's roo's he been training them to take over the world .. and dont mind pronto going on about me being ancient and nicking his beer .. (its my miscreant macaque that nicks beer) ..

Enjoy your stay alot of good people here ..

Just dont look under the beds or in the icebox .. thats where the truly scary things hide and its been said at times theyve eaten unsuspecting people ..

Yes..well said...Pat. Hello SS...? Anyway, welcome. I gave up training roos so now I'm training suicide pigs. Their final meal is ufo's

Try them. Some here don't like them. If you want a sausage sanga let me know.

Regards to you and Expat888

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

G,day mate and welcome
it might pay you to dump the tin hat.
the drop bears and cane toads home in on the thing.
get Des or Wrabbit to issue you a mark one stealth equipped FOIL hat you will need it
now be careful Pats esky its empty and the old bugga needs a beer.
also Bally's hormone infested bloody roo will nick all your stubbies
i have to keep the beer fridge under armed guard
mate hope you find boocoo info and much new knowledge on the dif. forums

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, Sillysaurous. Here's your official ATS tin foil hat. Guaranteed to protect you from all falling celestial objects, including those who didn't quite get fully raptured. Wear it in good health...

You are one lucky Sillysaurous! We took a vote, you won the honor of kitty sitting Konspiracy Kitty , for the rest of this month. I wouldn't let him sleep in bed with you, as at random times, he emits vapors of unknown origins. Quite offensive to one's nose.

And of course, you get your obligatory Welcome Cookies...enjoy...

I look forward to meeting you in the forums...

Des

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
enjoy your time here
nice to meet you

new topics

top topics

join