It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seeing more posts issue on droid phone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have a droid and though I can get to the 'bottom' of posts in the 'new' & 'recent' areas (a thing will spin then load tons more posts as much as I want to go back to older and older), I don't have that inside actual individual forums.

for example, I know there are TONS of posts in the paranormal and survival forums, but I get to the last post topic and it's like that's the end. Only 25 topics in the forum. I have no way to access older topics, so each individual forum only holds 25 instead of hundreds to thousands

is this a known issue? I have an older droid gingerbread I believe.... 2.2 I think..... bit I don't have this problem in 'top', 'new', 'recent' etc. Just inside single forum topics. hope this makes sense.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Try going to 'my account' scroll to the bottom of the page and choose desktop view.
This works much better than the mobile version.I'm using opera as a browser too in case that helps.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Thanks
I'll give that a try.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Thanks
I'll give that a try.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

At the top of individual forums, right above the first post, you should see the page numbers that you can click on to go to the next page of posts. If not, try a different browser like Boat or Dolphin.

edit on 24-6-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Could be due to earlier android build also .. using latest custom rom with firefox and no problems .. other than my terrible typing ..

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

What custom ROM? I am now using CyanogenMod 11 with Firefox and nothing fits on the page.

Only this site.

new topics

top topics

join