It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mika Brzezinski probes Obama: Wasn’t al-Qaeda supposed to be ‘decimated?’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

a reply to: HauntWok Why the push for perpetual war and oppression of foreign countries neo? Where the hell did that come from ? WHERE ?

Because that is all this "war on terror" is just another way to attack nations that America has no place to attack. The war is the war mongers wet dream come true.

Iraq is a sovereign nation. Is internal security is its own concern. Tell that to all the foreign fighters In Iraq at the moment. Then go tell that to those foreign countries who are backing both sides.

I would tell them that in a heartbeat. It is not our fault those people are cowards we armed them and trained them that is the end of our responsibility. If you are so eager for Americans to die fighting in another nations wars then be sure to go sign up and request to go on the front line and stop being a armchair general.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
What's gotten in to MSNBC ?
That thrill left their legs ?

Mika Brzezinski is a far left wing bubble head. She only got that job because of who her daddy is. I'm shocked that she had the capacity to be able to ask a real question and that it went against her programming. Is it a fluke or is it a sign that some actual intelligence has seeped into her brain? Time will tell.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

his own "incompetence".

please don't use that word in a normal serious discussion...I'm having nightmares about it to this day....

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Can we please stop at the pathetic attempt at word play ?

Obama didn't mean destroy, decimate means to take a tenth of.... Well my good buddy Merriam Webster says, you're fibbing...

There are three forms of definition under the word Decimate :

1)To remove by lot, and kill every tenth man

2) To take a tenth from : Tithe ( yes this is the tool the Obots are attempting to spin with)

Oh... Whats this ? Another listed definition ? No it can't be ?!? But wait, it's there in the print !!!

3) TO DESTROY A LARGE PART OF - DECIMATION

#3, Is exactly the definition used by the President. Seriously, who here thinks he was singing his praise for :Yep that's right, I only got %10 ! Al-qeada is on the run having lost only every tenth man !
edit on 25-6-2014 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join