It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NY Times Trashes Walmart. Walmart Grows a Pair and Eats The Time's Lunch.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

Dear g146541,

Will you, for once, say something? What did I twist? If I did, I'll apologize for it. I'm not saying Walmart is benevolent, I'm saying that we have to look at it based on facts and reason. Then, we can look to see if it's benevolent compared to other firms.

We can't have a discussion if one side (not necessarily you) is shouting "Run away! Here comes the Devil himself to eat up all my children!"

Bottom line, more people agree with my belief that walmart is evil rather than your idea of a benevolent corporation.
Are you questioning the statistic supplied by The New York Times that only 28% of people disapprove of Walmart? What's your number, then. What's your source, and why do you think it's more accurate than The Times'?

So, tell me. How did it feel to put one's handle in one's reply? Just as an aside, who's handle is "Chuck?"

Congratulations, and I mean that sincerely, for getting applauses for this thread. I'm sure you're pleased as you should be.

Now, just to pass the time, did you plan on addressing any of the issues that have been brought up? I mean, of course, with any facts or logic?

With respect,
Charles1952

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join