It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police shoot and kill 95 year old nursing home resident who did not want to go to the hospital.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer
Hasn't this story been posted numerous times already?

Or are the police constantly shooting 95 old men who don't want to go to the doctor?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

if she tried to touch his name tag which i could not see one thing for sure is you can not touch these guys in any manner they are sure to use it to their advantage especially cops that are just waiting for any excuse to cuff someone. Maybe the best thing was for him to write the ticket and then just ask for his name which would have probably been on the ticket anyway. never give this type of cop any excuse to do more than necessary they love and live for arresting people . this is a horrible situation for anyone to go through and these cops are Bastards for what they did.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well they sure settle that argument cleanly, no more problem with a hospital visit right.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Why the heck did the police even bring the beanbag shotgun in to the nursing home in the first place? An elderly man not wanting to go to the hospital is in no way a crime. That wepon should have been left in the vehicle.

Then after they shoot him, it's picture time:

After shooting Wrana, the officers handcuffed him, took photos of his injuries, and put him in a four-point restraint before transporting him to the hospital, the complaint states.

Courthouse News

This is absolutely disgusting, what is with cops shooting elderly people who don't want medical treatment? Six police officers, who should be in good shape, can't handle one 95 almost 96 year old man with a bladder infection?

edit on 24-6-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I feel like you've all been lured into some kind of NSA repository of evidence. your rebellious views have all been noted carefully along with any other details. these repeat threads are just a box for law enforcement to trap you with something you post online. sometimes the symbolism escapes us, but I think i'm on point with this one.

edit on 24-6-2014 by nrd101 because: italics

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

This affair is a sad indictment of not only current police tactics but nursing home and elderly care. We lag so far behind Europe in terms of elderly care, its pitiful. May as well start sending the elderly to "Carrousel."

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

This is just disgusting and makes me sick. When I worked in long term care we had a lady who was off her rocker. She was being somewhat belligerent and combative with staff. Because confusion of this type is VERY COMMON when older folks are sick or have an infection of some sort, we called 911.

I stayed in her room with her until the paramedics got there. A couple of LEO's also showed up, but that is normal around here. Anyhow, she got real combative with them and refused to go.

You know what we did? We sort of all surrounded her bed and wrapped her up in the bed spread then transferred her to the stretcher. She had a bladder infection and after a couple of days in the hospital was fine.

I hope the family sues and wins, but more importantly, I hope whomever shot this WW2 vet stands trial for murder, because that is what this is. There is no reason for it, none, regardless if he was coming at them with a knife or a cane. He's 95 years old for crying out loud!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Hasn't this story been posted numerous times already?

Or are the police constantly shooting 95 old men who don't want to go to the doctor?

Sure has, as a matter of fact with a quick search there are at least two other threads in the posse comitatus forum.

I think someone wanted some stars and flags.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The officer is being charged with felony reckless conduct:
abc7chicago.com...
and the family is suing for $5million.

This is an old story, it happened awhile back, and it has been posted here before:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contribute to the existing thread.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join