It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Caliphate who will it Love?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Do you think you will be loved by the rising of the last caliphate? Where ever you are do you feel that the danger of violence will rise in your area? Do you feel that after estiblished they will find peace?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Wow ,I am having a hard time just trying to figure out what is going on now .I can imagine trying to predict the future where I live , but will say there is no Oil here and no Holy sites .No military bases and no important Govt. officials . I like small towns with lots of forests near by . You couldn't pay me to live in the ME . a reply to: deadeyedick

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Could care less what they think or may feel about me. nope out here theyd get the boot from the locals same way that in past china has , france has .. the u.s has .. the locals wont submit to any outsiders .. and life will go on as it always has ..

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I realize that it's probably going to be a fundamentalist state, but despite that I think it will help bring peace to the area. I think this is one of the problems with the middle east. The imperialist powers divided up that area and made the current borders. These borders don't really work for the people that live there. I think that's the big problem with Israel. Things might get a little more violent and crazy before they get better but in the end, if we let these people sort out their own issues, we'll be better off.

Editing to add, that if people who want our help, ask for it we should give it. Israel shouldn't be wiped off the face of the earth and Baghdad shouldn't be left to rot. I've said it before and I'll say it again...Iraq should be divided. It works better that way. All peoples on the earth deserve to have a country or homeland of their own. Palestine especially!

edit on 23-6-2014 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

give us the processes where the Sunni & Shia stop fighting each other to form this Caliphate...

those 2 parties/ sects are adamant on destroying both the Great Satan & the little Satan (the USA & Israel in that order)
and we can infer that the Caliph will be the one to make a 7 year Peace Treaty which starts the count-down clock for the return of the Mahdi/Messiah/12th Imam/AC-FP

you got any answers or speculations on that issue

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Do you think you will be loved by the rising of the last caliphate? Where ever you are do you feel that the danger of violence will rise in your area? Do you feel that after estiblished they will find peace?

No, as Anything you perceive as something existing above you (having/holding power politically or religious) is dangerous. You've already chewed one your your feet off in the belief you are A subjugant or A willing participant to propel others into something you are not visually aware of just in fear of (the thought holds so much power) and in doing so can cripple others without even meaning that intent. Caliphate is all about creating chaos, fear generated action certainly not trust (who could actually believe in those that may/will become your OWN potential oppressors).
edit on 23-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Here we go with this again !

THEIR WONT BE A CALIPHATE!!!It is a historical fact that the Muslim world never unified fully as one body under a single Caliphate for the large part of its history, which begins from the first Islamic state in Medina to the collapse of the Ottoman State in 1924. A large section of the Islamic world was never under the authority of the Caliphate; some parts for only a short period of time. Just 25 years after the demise of the Prophet (saw), unity fractured as wars flared up. Muawiyah, the governor of Syria from the clan of Banu Ummayah refused to submit to the authority of the new Caliph, Ali (ra), who was from the rival Banu Hashim clan. Muawiyah demanded that the murderers of the third Caliph, Uthman (ra), are captured and put on trial first, since Uthman was from the same tribe. This suggests Muawiyah was partly motivated by tribal allegiance.   

Why do you think the KSA (kingdom of Saudi Arabia) has not usherd in a caliph ?

The ISIS is a terrorist organization made up of a small group of misguided Muslims that won't come to power.

The majority of Muslims like my self understand this!

And if they ever come here to the USA with their ideology ,better believe I'll be fighting right along side of my fellow Americans to rid the country of these evil Khuaraij who smear Islam ..

Their is a good ruling by a respected scholar about the IsIs if any of you feel up to reading it .

mtws.posthaven.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
What caliphate? Are you crazy? lol... Caliphate! lol... What do you think this is? The year 700s and this is umayyad caliphate reborn and ... DUDE... THIS IS... nevermind... lol

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

give us the processes where the Sunni & Shia stop fighting each other to form this Caliphate...

those 2 parties/ sects are adamant on destroying both the Great Satan & the little Satan (the USA & Israel in that order)

and we can infer that the Caliph will be the one to make a 7 year Peace Treaty which starts the count-down clock for the return of the Mahdi/Messiah/12th Imam/AC-FP

you got any answers or speculations on that issue

Well i think that judging by many responses here on ats and the media to the stance the u.s. will take by non intervention that one side will swallow the other. There is no one like saddam to control things now and it looks like the side that has no problem with killing and taking over resources will rule the day. They may hate eachother but they hate us more.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FraternitasSaturni
What caliphate? Are you crazy? lol... Caliphate! lol... What do you think this is? The year 700s and this is umayyad caliphate reborn and ... DUDE... THIS IS... nevermind... lol

Caliphate is an old idea 'someone' is trying to drag into the present world. Yup it is not 700AD; and has no place here (but with enough energy of thought with others as a constituency could accomplish with a pinprick to the time continuum). I say NO (yeah bring back those bronze statues of Stalin and the cold war effigies of WORKERS/Proletariats (pulled out of Kiev and other major Soviet cities when the wall fell in 1989) that reside now in Poland in the "Dead Monuments Park"; place them strategically in the USA (Detroit area) and see what that reception would be. OLD DEAD Out Dated IDEAS MUST GO AWAY; or at least be 'recognized' as to what they are/represent ; not sure how dredging them up works, kind of like an EVIL rekindling of a fondness for Swedish band 'ABBA's' greatest hits 40 years later in 2014. CRAZY.
edit on 23-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere Why would ksa usher in the caliph when they seem to be much in line with the u.s. and have some control here. The small group you speak of is growing very much and has obtained much resources. they have taken more lives than the number they started with. Who is gonna stop them. Do you see them just getting their fill of violence and turning around? Exactly how many muslims that support violence would have to be in the u.s. before you would start to fight them?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Do you think you will be loved by the rising of the last caliphate?

Not by a trillion trillion light years worth of distance. LOL.

Where ever you are do you feel that the danger of violence will rise in your area?

It will rise exponentially virtually everywhere. God will likely have safe havens for many believers . . . but many will also be martyred. And, the safe havens will likely move around. The safe havens will also require the authentic believers in an area to be in spiritual unity and submission to The Lord's Holy Spirit as never before. They will have to live out the 2 greatest commandments; the Golden Rule and probably most of the Sermon on the Mount, if not all of it.

It is the dark lord's passion, hobby, job, and orgasmic thrill to do violence and spill blood. He's driving both the globalists using the Islamists and the Islamists . . . as he does all RELIGIONS . . . though some seem to be designed more to his specifications and criteria and more overtly dedicated to his more brazen goals.

Do you feel that after established they will find peace?

Absolutely not. There may be 3.5 years of pseudo peace. The Manual says that the AC will "MAKE WAR WITH PEACE." But then the blood letting will begin again with greater fervor, intensity, depth and breadth.

Masses of people really do not seem to have a clue about the forces building and their strategies and goals . . . nor their destiny.

edit on 23/6/2014 by BO XIAN because: left out

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

1. RELIGION strictly for the purpose of CONQUEST makes a poor foundation.

2. Betrayal of those one had promised peace to--in the words of the Manual . . . is RETURNING EVIL FOR GOOD. The reaping of that is that Evil will never depart that house (Prov 17:13).

3. Betrayal and massacre of those one had promised peace and safety to means that one will be betrayed by one's own confidants and colleagues . . . probably in endless fractions, factions and fierce fighting. Which . . . is pretty consistent with the history concerned.

4. Islam, too will not escape the universal law of reaping what it has sown. Things may temporarily look different but the die is cast. Islam is stubborn, arrogant, tyrannical, hypocritical, inconsistent, fractured and hostile at the drop of a hat to virtually one and all. Doesn't make for a solid enduring foundation.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Could care less what they think or may feel about me. nope out here theyd get the boot from the locals same way that in past china has , france has .. the u.s has .. the locals wont submit to any outsiders .. and life will go on as it always has ..

Holy smokes you have no idea..

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

1. RELIGION strictly for the purpose of CONQUEST makes a poor foundation.

2. Betrayal of those one had promised peace to--in the words of the Manual . . . is RETURNING EVIL FOR GOOD. The reaping of that is that Evil will never depart that house (Prov 17:13).

3. Betrayal and massacre of those one had promised peace and safety to means that one will be betrayed by one's own confidants and colleagues . . . probably in endless fractions, factions and fierce fighting. Which . . . is pretty consistent with the history concerned.

4. Islam, too will not escape the universal law of reaping what it has sown. Things may temporarily look different but the die is cast. Islam is stubborn, arrogant, tyrannical, hypocritical, inconsistent, fractured and hostile at the drop of a hat to virtually one and all. Doesn't make for a solid enduring foundation.

This is YOUR innovation..and that's a FACT .

You speak pure ignorance.

I am a man a father a brother who understands Love and compassion for ALL things

Do you think after years of research on Islam I would convert to such a religion as you explained?

Its obvious your knowledge of Islam is lacking ..

Please don't rebuttal with quotes from the Quran...

Just saying..

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

a reply to: LightningStrikesHere Why would ksa usher in the caliph when they seem to be much in line with the u.s. and have some control here. The small group you speak of is growing very much and has obtained much resources. they have taken more lives than the number they started with. Who is gonna stop them. Do you see them just getting their fill of violence and turning around? Exactly how many muslims that support violence would have to be in the u.s. before you would start to fight them?

I am fighting them now! With knowledge .. On forums like these.

That's all I can really do.. Here in the US.

But the truth is YES ! These groups are growing .. Because of these wars.

If the USA would have never invaded Iraq would the ISIS be around?

The fact is most of these "terrorist " are pissed off . . because they have lost mothers ,daughters, fathers , brothers, sister's.

These tragedys breed hate and hate breeds group's like the Isis ...

Just saying look at the big picture

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Coming from another Muslim... your the poor misguided one, not those who believe in a very serious threat that is taking out entire cities.

I - as a Muslim - know the danger because I don't listen to lies told by those who would call themselves scholars who try to downplay everything that IS a danger...

INSTEAD of downplaying very real dangers, we need to start saying this is how you tell extremist from moderate, this is dangerous and this is not, and work hand in hand to keep extremism at bay.

The ME is NOT like US.... there is a need for a strong leader to keep the extremists at bay so the people can taste some measure of freedom. Pretending it is like the US, or could ever work well like the US is wrong... and what got us into this mess in the first place!

They aren't growing because of tragedies, they are growing because we keep taking out the leaders who keep the extremists well in hand.
edit on 23-6-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Yeah I have a few thoughts, its been about 7 years.

en.wikipedia.org...–Iraq_Status_of_Forces_Agreement

Approval by Iraqi Cabinet[edit]
On November 16, 2008, Iraq's Cabinet approved the agreement, which cited the end of 2009 for the pull out of U.S. troops from Iraqi cities, and 2011 as the fixed deadline for removal of U.S. military presence in country. U.S. concessions involved a ban on U.S. forces searching and raiding homes without Iraqi approval, the right of Iraqis to search shipments of weapons and packages entering the country for U.S. recipients, and the right of Iraq's justice system to prosecute American troops for serious crimes under some circumstances. The vote was passed by 27 of the 37-member cabinet, of which nine members were absent and one opposing. The agreement then went before Parliament.[26] However, on November 19 the Iraqi Parliament was adjourned for a day after lawmakers loyal to Shiite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr shouted down the second reading of the agreement's text. Speaker Mahmoud al-Mashhadani adjourned the session after Sadrist MP Ahmed al-Massoudi aggressively approached a lawmaker from the ruling coalition, who was reading aloud the text of the agreement.[27]

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

Coming from another Muslim... your the poor misguided one, not those who believe in a very serious threat that is taking out entire cities.

I - as a Muslim - know the danger because I don't listen to lies told by those who would call themselves scholars who try to downplay everything that IS a danger...

INSTEAD of downplaying very real dangers, we need to start saying this is how you tell extremist from moderate, this is dangerous and this is not, and work hand in hand to keep extremism at bay.

The ME is NOT like US.... there is a need for a strong leader to keep the extremists at bay so the people can taste some measure of freedom. Pretending it is like the US, or could ever work well like the US is wrong... and what got us into this mess in the first place!

They aren't growing because of tragedies, they are growing because we keep taking out the leaders who keep the extremists well in hand.

Supan Allah!! Really your calling me misguided? Who do you take knowledge from?
Do you see me promoting these khuawarij? Or takfiri Muslims?

You talk about lack of leadership..? Who are you referring to?

I only take knowledge from the shahaba and you?

I don't support these "terrorist " at all ! Not one bit !

Why would you call me misguided?

edit on 008111130608611rd by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

edit on 010111130610611rd by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

edit on 012111130612611rd by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

There will likely be no Caliphate

As one of Muslim heritage I would be horrified at it because these violent barbarians DON’T KNOW HOW TO LOVE.
Or represent Islam.

They, I hope and pray, will go the way of the Nazis, into historical oblivion, destruction, and be socially ostracized.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join