It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Fun thread DED.

I think you might be onto something, but in my experience, not quite on the correct scale. And given the whole relativity thing.. scale is fundamental to our perception.

There really are basic templates upon which everything in the universe is created, as well as a "method to the madness." Currently, we call this the table of elements and physics (basically). Whether or not God(s) exist is not relevant to exploring these things, so theist/atheist can both work in exploring it. Of course, the zealous will focus on nothing else but God, from both sides.

I think the shape of the pyramid is one of great interest, especially when considering the various manifestations and how they can work into our understanding of the patterns in play. I think that Pythagoras might have been onto something deeper than they could recognize at the time, or perhaps even deeper than what we could recognize today.

Someday, I do suspect we will, at the very least, figure out a unifying pattern that can explain the great complexity of "this" with an elegant simplicity. I am not so sure we can discover this using our current methods though, wherein we just explore how "deep" the divide is between 0 and 1. A truly infinite endeavor that will lead us anywhere our mind wishes.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

So in your opinion do you think that a holo world has limitations?

NO if its projected from an external source and our consciousness doesnt play a part,

Yes if the holographic world uses our conciousness as a projector then the limits can be reached and new boundaries established.

The realness of where we are and have been is one good indication that our consciousness deos play a part if we are in a holographic universe and that means that enlightened beings can be real and one can trancend the ideology and concepts that keep many stuck in a cycle.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale The pyramid is found all throught this we are viewing. It very much is used to describe time,personal status and has power we do not see yet. One cool thing i have found about the pyramid is that recognizing that you may be able to effect other grids below you by what you do in your own grid. You may be you on your grid but that is setting on other grids that may be you also.

Flat earth could be explained depending on perception and light. Just imagine living in a time where the seperate grids were not yet joined all together. During a growth phase or expanding earth. In other the circle we see was not yet complete. or perhaps it is just a matter of the amount of light we percieve that allows for the completion of the circle. The light is the biggest key imo as to what we percieve and understand. Changing the light or amount of light a certain being percievs can change very much about how that being describes his/her surroundings.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think that every creature on earth has another home in the stars. In order to get here and become human then one must collect data/dna from many different worlds that are connected to earth. You will need dna from animals and plants to become human. After collecting necessary dna you get a body and that body can live side by side with the plants and animals you gather from. How you treat them is how you treat yourself and the same goes for everyother human you have been. Karma is how we view this process. Let's say that there is an ant planet out there you are on and on that planet there is a computer that can link your conciousness to earth. At that point you would begin your collection and when done you get to take back to your planet your dna collected. If certain steps are not met then you may have to start the collection process over again. I say that we are already traveling the stars in a way we have not yet imagined. Next time you look at an ant pile you may want to ponder where up there they are connected and if they have achieved some tech that is not like ours. Perhaps there may even be a planet of bigfoots that are waiting to come here and stop our progress. I have heard that they listen to the creator more clearly and do not question as much.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join